What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

The discussion was among TV anchor, Air Marshal (Rtd) Shahid Lateef, Maj Gen (Rtd) Ijaz Awan, and a Journalist Fakhar Zaman. These are veterans of their respective fields. I doubt they would engage in a discourse over unverified information.
Can I have a link to that video please?

Any source?

I should have added the “:partay:” to my post.

But there was a post indicating that deceased poilet was a SU30 poilet and according to Indians he meet death in the crash of the Mi17

It had also pics with the flowers indians put on the pic of the deceased.

I will try to find it if I have courage. :tup:

Now this is coming from a sitting Federal Minister, who has much more information than online videos and speculation. So we can now definitely say our very own JF17 shot down a far superior Su30.

You can have all the advance weaponry of the world at your service, but you need determination and Imaan to fight. Weapons and Resources always comes second.

i hope this promotion can give us more order of jf-17
i hope india don't mind

BattlespaceX-Post-R1_3.jpg

Last edited:
SU-30 is a big plane it will never hide man
Indians never confirmed which Aircraft went down in IOK. The one they claim, had a technical fault.
You can find videos of it burning and surrounded by Kashmiri's chanting Pakistan Zindabad.

can anyone tell what is the squadron patch he is wearing?

Back
Top Bottom