What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

Su-30 was targeted, the pilot didn't eject and tried to move the plane inside indian terrority that's why burned body of an Indian pilot could be seen along his crashed plane in videos from IOK.

India admitted Su-30 was shot down.
Already posted in various threads

I seldom post on this forum. Primarily because speculation is something which I do not believe in.

However, having worked in some capacity with the armed forces. The following pieces of information is what ALL the stakeholders have mentioned with consistency (Stakeholders also include the much famed pilots).
However for reasons I will not disclose the entire matter.

1) Mig was downned by Wg Cmdr.
2) Su-30 was downed by S/L Hassan
3) PAF lost no air assets. Both the jets landed back safely. (Which ones, I will not detest).
4) Both the country's are at the brink of war even right now. Literally.
5) Non-conventional attacks are on cards. Since Mod's is paranoid. He has lost trust in his high command to carry out such raids. The pilot capture has been very unpleasant for India. Particularly IAF.
6) Entire western air command of IAF has been reshuffled. From AOC to flight commanders of fighter squadrons. New AOC has been given a task to fill the gap by whatever means. Bring back glory.

That burned body was from a heli crash
The current theory is that both pilots ejected one fell into Azad Kashmir the other into IOK, and the one in Azad Kashmir is either dead or still in custody
6 personnels were killed in heli crash while only one burned body was seen in the video.

Modi be like:
Itne se the, pak na
Itne khulle krde :lol:

mainimg1519045702.gif

That burned body was from a heli crash

The current theory is that both pilots ejected one fell into Azad Kashmir the other into IOK, and the one in Azad Kashmir is either dead or still in custody
They might have shot down their chopper in SAR mission to hide the facts...

Looks like the Indian establishment is hijacked by Hindutva extremist terrorists!!!! And, this is the scenario they always try to depict for Pak!!!! By the by, these extremists' first and foremost fight is against their own folks...

Pak Bahane, Ambani*/Hindutva/RSS etc. Shahane....

*represents 50 folks (Marwari, Parsai, Jain etc.) who control 70% of India's wealth

The secrecy kept by paf/ispr has created lots of doubts frankly speaking. Who downed which plane etc - well not exciting anymore.

6 personnels were killed in heli crash while only one burned body was seen in the video.

Watch the video again, I believe you can see quite clearly the rotor and some of the tail from a mi-17

Back
Top Bottom