What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

I seldom post on this forum. Primarily because speculation is something which I do not believe in.

However, having worked in some capacity with the armed forces. The following pieces of information is what ALL the stakeholders have mentioned with consistency (Stakeholders also include the much famed pilots).
However for reasons I will not disclose the entire matter.

1) Mig was downned by Wg Cmdr.
2) Su-30 was downed by S/L Hassan
3) PAF lost no air assets. Both the jets landed back safely. (Which ones, I will not detest).
4) Both the country's are at the brink of war even right now. Literally.
5) Non-conventional attacks are on cards. Since Mod's is paranoid. He has lost trust in his high command to carry out such raids. The pilot capture has been very unpleasant for India. Particularly IAF.
6) Entire western air command of IAF has been reshuffled. From AOC to flight commanders of fighter squadrons. New AOC has been given a task to fill the gap by whatever means. Bring back glory.

India’s claim that they shot down an F-16 which crashed a few km inside Pakistan is suspicious for a reason not mentioned.
Clearly the use of F-16s is a sensitive issue.
I really doubt that PAF for that reason will let F-16s near the border when a conflict ensues.
They are much more likely to stay behind and engage with BVR missiles.

Only 1-2 days before PAF was significantly raising its level of preparedness and PDF comments were jubilant about Mirages and F-16 patrolling en masse.
From that, I draw the conclusion that PAF still considers the F-16 its primary line of defense.

It would be very surprising if they were totally absent when PAF is attacking Indian bases.
I believe the plan was that if the strike could get through without opposition, the F-16s would be left out, but as soon as Su-30MKIs were in the picture, PAF would rather take the fallout of US wrath than lose one or more planes.

It is clearly not advantageous for PAF to admit publicly that F-16s were used.
They will always claim any kills were made by something else, so why not the JF-17.

The MiG kill is much more likely to have been made by a JF-17.

From now on the JF17 Thunder should be renamed the JF17 Flanker killer

The Flanker has been keeping whole of Europe and US at bay for decades

And the JF17 shot down the FLANKER

What a news

Next exercise with China we should pitch the JF17 against the Su35 of PLAAF

Although the Su35 will face the same fate

Bottom line don’t mess with the Thunder with Pakistani pilot

They take pride in their aircraft
Paf exercise with flankers came fruit full in the end...we know flankers weakness from them

Last edited:
It is a show airing live right now:

Celebrating a JF-17 kill, while proudly standing next to an F-16?
Using Your brain causes you to question the narrative.
Not using Your brain causes you to criticize those questioning the narrative.

Don’t embarrass yourself any further. The photo posted is a dated one. It’s no secret the pilot in question was once an F-16 pilot.

are sure you are Swedish? just a question...

Do have info at hand about PAF pilots rotations etc & their serving in respect of current Squadrons/deployment..... I am sure looking at a picture, which could be dated as you have no evidence about the source & fresh copy, doesn't make necessary to be a proof to support your claim....... Most F-16 riders are deployed to JF-17s...

Regards,

Do have info at hand about PAF pilots rotations etc & their serving in respect of current Squadrons/deployment..... I am sure looking at a picture, which could be dated as you have no evidence about the source & fresh copy, doesn't make necessary to be a proof to support your claim....... Most F-16 riders are deployed to JF-17s...

Regards,
Pakistani media has been certainly throwing the word su30 alot since yesterday. I am still skeptical unless PAF confirms. Zartaj gul is chawal in all aspects. Forgive me but i don't believe in PDF guys with their so called inside sources.

Screenshot_20190304-235134.png

This is an earlier image of Wing Commander Noaman Ali Khan before he moved onto JF-17 Squadron. He is credited with the shooting down of Indian MiG-21 on the 27th February.

D00_TO-XQAAJcn4.jpg

d0zt3qrxgaasioa-jpg.544244
It is a landmark achievement for PAF.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom