What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

From now on the JF17 Thunder should be renamed the JF17 Flanker killer
The Flanker has been keeping whole of Europe and US at bay for decades
And the JF17 shot down the FLANKER
What a news
Next exercise with China we should pitch the JF17 against the Su35 of PLAAF
Although the Su35 will face the same fate
Bottom line don’t mess with the Thunder with Pakistani pilot
They take pride in their aircraft

BHAI! …. yeh wali line thori ziyadah ho gai :woot:

Pakistani media has been certainly throwing the word su30 alot since yesterday. I am still skeptical unless PAF confirms. Zartaj gul is chawal in all aspects. Forgive me but i don't believe in PDF guys with their so called inside sources.

I will take AM Retd. Shahid Latif words more than Zartajgul Tweet.

This is an earlier image of Wing Commander Noaman Ali Khan before he moved onto JF-17 Squadron. He is credited with the shooting down of Indian MiG-21 on the 27th February.

D00_TO-XQAAJcn4.jpg

d0zt3qrxgaasioa-jpg.544244
Check the video grab from today in which the Air chief is patting him on the back,he is clearly wearing a 5 squadron patch.

Celebrating a JF-17 kill, while proudly standing next to an F-16?
Using Your brain causes you to question the narrative.
Not using Your brain causes you to criticize those questioning the narrative.
A pic by a PAF member identifying the pilot = celebrating JF-17 kill?

As I said, use your brain for once.

India’s claim that they shot down an F-16 which crashed a few km inside Pakistan is suspicious for a reason not mentioned.
Clearly the use of F-16s is a sensitive issue.
I really doubt that PAF for that reason will let F-16s near the border when a conflict ensues.
They are much more likely to stay behind and engage with BVR missiles.

Only 1-2 days before PAF was significantly raising its level of preparedness and PDF comments were jubilant about Mirages and F-16 patrolling en masse.
From that, I draw the conclusion that PAF still considers the F-16 its primary line of defense.

It would be very surprising if they were totally absent when PAF is attacking Indian bases.
I believe the plan was that if the strike could get through without opposition, the F-16s would be left out, but as soon as Su-30MKIs were in the picture, PAF would rather take the fallout of US wrath than lose one or more planes.

It is clearly not advantageous for PAF to admit publicly that F-16s were used.
They will always claim any kills were made by something else, so why not the JF-17.

The MiG kill is much more likely to have been made by a JF-17.
I personally find this very plausible and have said this earlier as well. I will, however, prod you release your payload in haste on the "reason not mentioned".

Modi again threaten Pakistan …… He said ghar main ghus ker marain gay...………...

Su-30 was targeted, the pilot didn't eject and tried to move the plane inside indian terrority that's why burned body of an Indian pilot could be seen along his crashed plane in videos from IOK.

India admitted Su-30 was shot down.

three pilots were ejected .... two from SU30 and one from MiG 21... the burned body is a different case of chopper crash on the same day..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom