What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

So he is block 52 pilot, as shown in the first video!
Truth be told, I don't really know if its actually a Block-52, or one of F-16B's that had gone through the MLU. I'm sure that there are a number of guys who can tell you what type was flown on 23rd March, 2018.

Downing of mki can b translated into no su35 or mig35 for india...
Its most likely will be either rafael or gripenNG or just may be F21.

The Wing Commander didn't want any unnecessary attention thus wanted to remain anonymous and people naturally assumed that he is the SU-30 shooter.
true that sqn/ldr hassan got famous because of his uploaded video,the flanker killer preferred to keep it silent

This is an earlier image of Wing Commander Noaman Ali Khan before he moved onto JF-17 Squadron. He is credited with the shooting down of Indian MiG-21 on the 27th February.

D00_TO-XQAAJcn4.jpg

d0zt3qrxgaasioa-jpg.544244
Don’t get surprised if you see this photo of Nouman in Indian media as proof that F16s were involved in the action against Indian plane intrusion .. @Windjammer be careful while posting such images ..

Last edited:
You will feel the real pride and honor when Rahmet-li Jinnah, by HIS permission, will deliver the final defense, on behalf of the Pak folks, at the Mahkeme-i Kubra on the Roz-i Hashr....
Muqam-e-kubra for The Messenger, Bro
You are carried away.
Muhammad Ali Jinnah was Pakistan founder. He was disappointed and left England for India. It is said, Messenger came in his dream and ordered him to go back India and lead Pakistan Movement. This is the reason Jinnah never wavered and doubted creation of Pakistan. Pakistan came into being one year before the creation of Israel which was helped by Lord Balfour and sykes-picot agreements.

This is confirmed by Ansar Abbasi of The News Group...the question is, how reliable IS Mr. Ansar Abbasi, he IS associated with the geo/jang kabbal after all and we all know how they are now don't we?!
Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 1.25.08 PM.png

I seldom post on this forum. Primarily because speculation is something which I do not believe in.

However, having worked in some capacity with the armed forces. The following pieces of information is what ALL the stakeholders have mentioned with consistency (Stakeholders also include the much famed pilots).
However for reasons I will not disclose the entire matter.

1) Mig was downned by Wg Cmdr.
2) Su-30 was downed by S/L Hassan
3) PAF lost no air assets. Both the jets landed back safely. (Which ones, I will not detest).
4) Both the country's are at the brink of war even right now. Literally.
5) Non-conventional attacks are on cards. Since Mod's is paranoid. He has lost trust in his high command to carry out such raids. The pilot capture has been very unpleasant for India. Particularly IAF.
6) Entire western air command of IAF has been reshuffled. From AOC to flight commanders of fighter squadrons. New AOC has been given a task to fill the gap by whatever means. Bring back glory.
Anything possible. PAF and PN wont give them opportunity to do another Atlantique.
But IAF will try it's best even after full descalation.

see guys i was right and thats what i said on first day after watching abhninandan flying su30

Do have info at hand about PAF pilots rotations etc & their serving in respect of current Squadrons/deployment..... I am sure looking at a picture, which could be dated as you have no evidence about the source & fresh copy, doesn't make necessary to be a proof to support your claim....... Most F-16 riders are deployed to JF-17s...

Regards,

And if PAF wanted to show off?
They could not take a new picture with the JF-17?
Would a pilot worth his salt accept that ”his kill” is tainted by fake news?
Just saying that all stones in this affair has not been turned.

LOL!! - Confusing FACTS

1st wreckage in Pakistan is Mig 21 BISON -
2nd Wreckage in IOK is MIG 21 BISON -
3rd wreckage in IOK that is MI16

4th Wreckage: Flanker?? Mig 21 Bison??

FLANKER: NOT FOUND: probably in India or its not shot < This also aligns with the story of other wreckage in IOK being of mig 21 bison (The one they claimed to be of F16)

Mig 21 Bison: FOUND (2nd wreckage)

Pilot in Pakistan? WTF??, if we have the pilot, he ejected this side of border and plane crashed on the other OR we don't have the pilot which aligns with the official story of ISPR.

Its really confusing...

For the sake of facts, i am not buying it,,, No F16 was downed and no flanker was downed.

It was 2 Bisons and 1 MI16

This is confirmed by Ansar Abbasi of The News Group...the question is, how reliable IS Mr. Ansar Abbasi, he IS associated with the geo/jang kabbal after all and we all know how they are now don't we?!
View attachment 544299
Yes and he is one of their loud mouthpiece Ansar Abbasi and about jang/geo known connections and agenda(dont forget their previous record too) i m starting to worried what they are planning now

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom