What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

Take this with a pinch off salt, I certainly do not believe any PDF member has any sort so called contact,With PAF wait for official confirmation
there may never be an official confirmation for the sake of not embarrassing our new russian friends. but it'll come out a few years later when all things have settled.

there may never be an official confirmation for the sake of not embarrassing our new russian friends. but it'll come out a few years later when all things have settled.
Now, the only way out for the Russians to keep the business is to "push sale" Su-35s to the PAF, even if its a symbolic #....

I knew both names from the day one. It's correct information.

Both SU30 and Mig21 kills were made by JF17s using SD10 BVRs.
The most important part is the BVR engagement!!! It means the entire EW spectrum of the IAF is compromised!!! If it's from the foreign vendors' "export versions" it is even more damaging!!!! For, they'll now never disclose their indigenous ones, which will be kept only for their very own forces....

Now, the only way out for the Russians to keep the business is to "push sale" Su-35s to the PAF, even if its a symbolic #....

The most important part is the BVR engagement!!! It means the entire EW spectrum of the IAF is compromised!!! If it's from the foreign vendors' "export versions" it is even more damaging!!!! For, they'll now never disclose their indigenous ones, which will kept only for their very own forces....
agreed. They should also push the SU35 to Turkey as Turkey wants to distance itself from the u.s. and nato control freaks.

agreed. They should also push the SU35 to Turkey as Turkey wants to distance itself from the u.s. and nato control freaks.
May not be the finished package, but some sorts of JVs, cooperation etc. with the Russian aeronautics giants are inevitable...

So PAF needs to take a fresh picture of him with JF-17 so that people may believe?

The time will tell who got the score of mig or su. However, you may like to read my first post in this thread, in case you want to understand.
He didn't, doesn't and won't.....

Don't think that will happen considering Turkey plans on buying the F35 and I don't see Turkey going for a inferior Su35.

Can't understand why the Pak folks are making so much fuss about it????? Isn't it a part of the "job description" of the PAF pilots?????? According to President Trump, it doesn't even qualify for a regular pay rise, if lucky to get paid at all.....

IAF pilots have done their job - getting blown up by the PAF....

PAF pilots have done their job - blowing up the IAF....

Funny thing is, IAF was the collateral damage. The real deal was the PAF ground strikes. Special around Indian army chief while he was in army HQ. I have to say that PAF planners are mental or they just have some nasty sense of humour. What if the bombs wavered a little bit and you have a roasted Gen pippin to deal with! Start of nuke war?

Funny thing is, IAF was the collateral damage. The real deal was the PAF ground strikes. Special around Indian army chief while he was in army HQ. I have to say that PAF planners are mental or they just have some nasty sense of humour. What if the bombs wavered a little bit and you have a roasted Gen pippin to deal with! Start of nuke war?

I heard about SSG conducting a group strike inside Indian and apparently, the Heli which crashed was the one chasing the heli carrying the commandoes out but it was shot down Rumours but I feel there is a sense of truth in them.

The most important part is the BVR engagement!!! It means the entire EW spectrum of the IAF is compromised!!! If it's from the foreign vendors' "export versions" it is even more damaging!!!! For, they'll now never disclose their indigenous ones, which will be kept only for their very own forces....

What I know, after speaking to folks in PAF, SD10 is a beast.

What significance this dogfight over Kashmir would have over South China sea situation , only time will tell. But yanks better be aware.

I highly doubt the su35 is in any way inferior to the f35.

I'm saying this from talking to people in the RAF but there might be bias. There are also quite a few articles published which compare both jets and Su35 lacks behind in almost every component except for CRC.

Yes you did.. Well done brother!
:pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china:
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

PS: the targets were swapped though.
Screenshot_20190304-170416_Chrome Beta.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom