What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

Lol.. Here you want proofs while in india no one cant even allowed to ask about proods...

Exactly my point. Unlike Indians, we should only go on actual proof. Let's not be like Indians.

I never said anything about how getting shot down is shameful now did I? I just listed out his achievements that you were ranting about. funny you mentioned "shameful"...maybe deep inside you are feeling his shame, cursing at him that "aray kam say kam aik darakht hi gira day ta...yoon ka toon gir giya kameena"! :lol:
Not sure what you are upto. Anyways.

I am just loving this propaganda war from Pakistan.
It would be nice if you could just stick to your own. Yes there is nothing shameful about what had happened but what followed next was indeed shameful and will likely persist.
Getting shot down isn't shameful.

In fact, your pilot seemed like a gentleman. I wish him well.

Whats shameful is Indian media has gone bat sh#t crazy.

And your Modi is a d-bag.

Not to mention the online horde of kool aid drinking Hindu nazis.
I am afraid its not just the online horde. Income equality and joblessness with trigger a incessant bomb. Modi has been playing on national fervour because in times like these one need a boogey man. This reminds me of fascism which was borne out of the great depression. I see more lynching, riots, disenfranchisement, rape and other excess. The American economy is expected to cool down (as if it is beating at the moment) if we slip into a recession the contagion will just exacerbate the situation. Why would'nt the hindus choose a person who envision hindu dominance?

Last edited:
So far international media...
1. belives mig21 shot down..
2.takes second shot down with pinch of salts..
3. considers india claims of f16 shot down as absurd

We are still waiting for solid proof on su30 knock out

What happened to mi17 is mystery, one thing is known it fell at same time as contest/shootout

It would be nice if you could just stick to your own. Yes there is nothing shameful about what had happened but what followed next was indeed shameful and will likely persist.
I am afraid its not just the online horde. Income equality and joblessness with trigger a incessant bomb. Modi has been playing on national fervour because in times like these one need a boogey man. This reminds me of fascism which was borne out of the great depression. I see more lynching, riots, disenfranchisement, rape and other excess. The American economy is expected to cool down (as if it is beating at the moment) if we slip into a recession the contagion will just exacerbate the situation. Why would'nt the hindus choose a person who envision hindu dominance?

Yea I agree.

The online presence is indicative of a dangerous phenomenon brewing at large.

I am concerned.

Which missiles did JF-17 fire to score those kills?

Where did that AIM-120 piece come from? Did it kill a third plane or missed its target?

Celebrating a JF-17 kill, while proudly standing next to an F-16?
Using Your brain causes you to question the narrative.
Not using Your brain causes you to criticize those questioning the narrative.

The guy standing beside F-16 is an old picture. He converted to JF-17.

My impression is F-16 was used. It fired an AIM-120 to shoot a plane not a bird. The F-16 fired missile on its side of border. So Pakistan claiming that F-16 was not used is technically correct as it never crossed the border.

..What Wc Abhinandan has achieved in his life, online generals and airmarshals can only dream of. If you don't have to put anything better, please dont waste my time.
It was just silly humor and I regretted it the moment I posted but by then cat was already out of the hat. Apologies from the heart as I know how it would feel if someone said similar crap about our heroes!

See we only know and want to spread love.

Kind Regards,
Proud Pakistani

indians used to make such tall claims about su 30 as well.

I think he is making the claim based on latest Golden Helmet exercise results from 2018 where the J-16 indeed ate J-10C for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom