What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

So please @Windjammer please clear this confusion.

Was it two MiG-21s or one MiG-21 and one Su-30?

Was Wing Commander pilot of Su-30 or the shot down MiG-21?

There was an account on twitter saying the downed Mi-17 was being used as EW platform. Too much conflicting news.

Lol it seems that the silence and the confusion entertained by our authorities is more painful than the Indians attacks itself :P

I’m also in this situation :sick::help::pissed:

We have not heard much news regarding Wing Commander Shahzaz Ud Din lately. Any updates?
I do not believe it unless IAF comes up with any concrete proof to support their claim.

That's the irony we Pakistanis know nothing else but to spread love. If you have doubts ask Abhinandan Chaiwala!
What Wc Abhinandan has achieved in his life, online generals and airmarshals can only dream of. If you don't have to put anything better, please dont waste my time.

I do not believe it unless IAF comes up with any concrete proof to support their claim.

What Wc Abhinandan has achieved in his life, online generals and airmarshals can only dream of. If you don't have to put anything better, please dont waste my time.
here are your wc abhinandan's achievements:
got shot down on his very first real combat mission without even firing a shot himself and that too, while flying iaf's queen fighter, the su30.
drank genuine Pakistani chai.
got a smack on his buttcheeks and sent back to india.
retired.

I've seen better achievements from my daughter's pet goldfish!

end of discussion!

Pakistan has ALWAYS been very gracious in victory, kinda like beat the enemy up and then take him to emergency for first aid followed by starbucks for coffee!

Lol it seems that the silence and the confusion entertained by our authorities is more painful than the Indians attacks itself :P

I’m also in this situation :sick::help::pissed:
don't bother waiting man. there's a lot to loose diplomatically if we announce that shooting the su30 down was a piece of cake. Pakistan and Russia's friendship is just starting to take off and their s400 system has already been plenty humiliated by the u.s. over and over again. they are very sensitive about this and don't want their latest equipment to get a bad name. they only have two economically viable exports, energy and weapons. Let's not take one away from our new found friend.

here are your wc abhinandan's achievements:
got shot down on his very first real combat mission without even firing a shot himself and that too, while flying iaf's queen fighter, the su30.
drank genuine Pakistani chai.
got a smack on his buttcheeks and sent back to india.
retired.

I've seen better achievements from my daughter's pet goldfish!

end of discussion!

Pakistan has ALWAYS been very gracious in victory, kinda like beat the enemy up and then take him to emergency for first aid followed by starbucks for coffee!
Getting shot in an air battle when odds are high is not a matter of shame, if you are trying to imply so. I think many of your pilots too got shot in the past, may be? Are they looked down upon too, in your country?

Frankly it doesn't matter who shot the SU-30. That is only for the person's personal promotion. Kudos to them.

But if we can just prove that we shot down SU-30MKI then IAF will be made a laughing stock of the world.

Getting shot in an air battle when odds are high is not a matter of shame, if you are trying to imply so. I think many of your pilots too got shot in the past, may be? Are they looked down upon too, in your country?
I never said anything about how getting shot down is shameful now did I? I just listed out his achievements that you were ranting about. funny you mentioned "shameful"...maybe deep inside you are feeling his shame, cursing at him that "aray kam say kam aik darakht hi gira day ta...yoon ka toon gir giya kameena"! :lol:

Getting shot down isn't shameful.

In fact, your pilot seemed like a gentleman. I wish him well.

Whats shameful is Indian media has gone bat sh#t crazy.

And your Modi is a d-bag.

Not to mention the online horde of kool aid drinking Hindu nazis.

From now on the JF17 Thunder should be renamed the JF17 Flanker killer

The Flanker has been keeping whole of Europe and US at bay for decades

And the JF17 shot down the FLANKER

What a news

Next exercise with China we should pitch the JF17 against the Su35 of PLAAF

Although the Su35 will face the same fate

Bottom line don’t mess with the Thunder with Pakistani pilot

They take pride in their aircraft
China J-11B and J-16 are different beast. It will even eat J-10C and J-17 combine together for lunch.

Back
Top Bottom