What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

https://falcons.pk/photo/JF-17-Thunder/1675

Photo-1675.jpg

Khair doodh ky dhullay to baqi bhi nahi hain rem the "dawn leaks"""??great opportunity lost just to gain some BS very little political and media gains

LOL!! - Confusing FACTS

1st wreckage in Pakistan is Mig 21 BISON -
2nd Wreckage in IOK is MIG 21 BISON -
3rd wreckage in IOK that is MI16

4th Wreckage: Flanker?? Mig 21 Bison??

FLANKER: NOT FOUND: probably in India or its not shot < This also aligns with the story of other wreckage in IOK being of mig 21 bison (The one they claimed to be of F16)

Mig 21 Bison: FOUND (2nd wreckage)

Pilot in Pakistan? WTF??, if we have the pilot, he ejected this side of border and plane crashed on the other OR we don't have the pilot which aligns with the official story of ISPR.

Its really confusing...

For the sake of facts, i am not buying it,,, No F16 was downed and no flanker was downed.

It was 2 Bisons and 1 MI16
here you go buddy...
^^^ straight from the indian media itself...

And if PAF wanted to show off?
They could not take a new picture with the JF-17?
Would a pilot worth his salt accept that ”his kill” is tainted by fake news?
Just saying that all stones in this affair has not been turned.

So PAF needs to take a fresh picture of him with JF-17 so that people may believe?

The time will tell who got the score of mig or su. However, you may like to read my first post in this thread, in case you want to understand.

Who is Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & what was his role on 27th Feb 2019
Now the stories starting to develop further & infact starting to revel about Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan after Chief of Air Staff Mujahid Anwar Khan visited "Forward Operation Base". As per "inside" reports & as in recent interview by AVM (R) Shahid Latif there were two pilots one was Sdrn. Ldr Hassan and there was a wing commander and his name is Noman Ali Khan. As per developing story, It was Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan who was flying JF 17 and he shot Mig 21 and Sdrn. Ldr Hassan shot down SU-30 MKI. And the other version is Sdrn Ldr Hassan shot down Mig 21 Bison & Wing Comndr Noman flygin JF 17 as well shot SU 30. I am still trying to sneak peak today video which shows Pakistan CAS patting an officer as if he is Wing Comndr Noman??

In couple of days it would be much clear with un deniable proof as Indian planning to do another misadventure and then second pilot story will be unleashed which put Indians into more misery and humiliation and even we will see Indian CAS sacked as well as might be captured pilot is big fish which indian never wanted to reveal....
1f61c.png
1f92a.png
1f61c.png

678830.jpg

D00_TO-XQAAJcn4.jpg

52120327_2179191688812830_543904047893284318_n.jpg

53016201_2143209112422783_3811893490787287040_n.jpg

The nation salutes also the other Pak Air Force superstar, Wing Commander Nauman Ali Khan who destroyed the other Indian Air Force jet SU - 30 that crashed on Indian side.⚡⚡
#SaluteandRespect

Last edited:
@Windjammer
Is it an Indian national personality issue( perhaps in us as well but lesser) that is causing them these issues?

If one looks at Cope India, the Indians try to set themselves up for a win, playing their blue forces an advantage to give themselves an inferior red force to fight with all the time.

This contrasts completely with the IAF in and post 71 where they trained well and focused on tactics to beat ours; here they look like they became too full of themselves and are smarting from it.
In addition, looks like airline brain drain from the 90s onwards has taken a better of their officers as well.

What I mean to say is, despite all the weapons, foriegn exercises and so on; it looks like the IAF was sent in over-confident or mistrained.

That doesn’t mean they arent now adapting, preparing and learning at a maddening pace; the PAF shouldn’t let its early success get to its head.

see guys i was right and thats what i said on first day after watching abhninandan flying su30
Hold on...
Q1. If Abhinandhan was flying a Su-30, how did it end up back in India and him at the hands of the PAK Army? And where is his Rio?

Q2. We have the MiG-21, so where is its Pilot - if it isn't Abhinandhan?

I'm pretty sure Abhinandhan was flying the MiG-21, but it would have made it easy if the patch from his Squadron have been visible in any of the videos.

The mystery of the Su-30MKi has got a lot of people scratching their heads and conspiracy theorist working overtime with their version of what happened.

Although, i'm hoping that some of our guys have been bragging about something BIG (whale type) info in the not-so-distant future. Looking forward to it.

With your green color username i thought you'd have already watched the whole video. The clip is taken out of context.
says that the F-16 shot down an su30. I've seen the full video, the shiv aroo guy immediately goes into damage control mode by FIRST stating that it is impossible these days to capture both planes in one frame and then tries to cover up the indian shame by reversing the statement that the F-16 was actually shot down but the su30. But let's face it, the truth came out FIRST and in a panic.

And also explain this crash while your at it:
indians are saying that its the chopper crash. that doesn't look like chopper wreckage to me...listen to after 0:38seconds, you clearly hear the indian police officer saying "sir yeh mig tha yeh". either another mig21 or mig29 or he is using the word "mig" as an synonym for "jet" but was actually the su30.

Last edited:
JF-17, not F-16, used in air combat - CNN report

BBUkKnU.img

Apparently, it was a JF-17 fighter jet that brought down an Indian warplane in Azad Jammu and Kashmir last week, says a CNN report as an American diplomat said Washington wanted to know if Pakistan used a US-built F-16 jet to shoot the plane.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The JF-17 is a Chinese-designed fighter jet produced jointly by Pakistan and China.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
“It may have been one of those jets that on Wednesday downed an Indian Air Force fighter plane, leading to the capture by Pakistan of an Indian pilot” Abhinandan Varthaman, said the CNN report released this weekend. The report also noted that the Indian jet was a MiG-21, a Soviet-designed aircraft, which has been in service since the 1960s. The MiG-21 “forms the backbone” of the Indian Air Force, which has about 200 of those in its inventory.
Nishank Motwani, a visiting fellow at the Asia-Pacific College of Diplomacy, Acton, Australia, told CNN that Indian pilots called the plane “a flying coffin” because it had been involved in multiple accidents.

“And that illustrates a problem for India. While it has a massive military budget, a significant chunk of that goes toward maintenance of existing equipment, and salaries,” the report added.

The report included a quote from a recent inquiry by an Indian parliament committee, saying: “Modernisation gets a mere 14 per cent (of allocated funds), which is grossly inadequate.”

A spokesperson for the US Embassy in Islamabad told the Reuters news agency on Sunday that the United States was “seeking information” on whether Pakistan used US-built F-16 jets to down the Indian warplane, which may violate the F-16 sale agreements between Washington and Islamabad.

Pakistan said it did not use F-16s in shooting down the Indian fighter jet when it crossed the Line of Control. Islamabad also said that this was an act of self-defence.

“We are aware of these reports and are seeking more information,” the US Embassy spokesperson said. “We take all allegations of misuse of defence articles very seriously.”

The US often inserts restrictions on how its exported military hardware can be used through so-called end-user agreements.

India claimed that AIM-120C-5 Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile had been fired recently, showing that F-16 Viper fighter jets were “at least involved” in recent strikes in the region. Pakistan rejected the Indian claim as completely baseless. India also claimed that it shot down one of the Vipers.

Pakistan rejected this claim as well, saying that since it had not used any F-16 jets, the question of one being shot down did not arise.

Source

@Windjammer
Is it an Indian national personality issue( perhaps in us as well but lesser) that is causing them these issues?

If one looks at Cope India, the Indians try to set themselves up for a win, playing their blue forces an advantage to give themselves an inferior red force to fight with all the time.

This contrasts completely with the IAF in and post 71 where they trained well and focused on tactics to beat ours; here they look like they became too full of themselves and are smarting from it.
In addition, looks like airline brain drain from the 90s onwards has taken a better of their officers as well.

What I mean to say is, despite all the weapons, foriegn exercises and so on; it looks like the IAF was sent in over-confident or mistrained.

That doesn’t mean they arent now adapting, preparing and learning at a maddening pace; the PAF shouldn’t let its early success get to its head.
Alas it turned out to be a double edge sword, on one side they were overconfident of themselves like in 1965 and at the same time thinking PAF is operating with one hand tied due to financial constraints and lack of new platforms. To be honest, world was expecting some low intensity kind of reply from PAF but as NYT said the observers are left dumbfounded.
It's interesting no one picked up on Modi's comments, he said, ''if we had Rafales, we wouldn't have suffered so much loss''.....surely he wasn't just talking about losing couple of aircraft along with pilots.....and it's not as if Rafales are running later than original plan.
And one wonders if some third party also suffered some losses on the ground that they are keen to company with our bewildered neighbor.

Take this with a pinch off salt, I certainly do not believe any PDF member has any sort so called contact,With PAF wait for official confirmation

I knew both names from the day one. It's correct information.

Both SU30 and Mig21 kills were made by JF17s using SD10 BVRs.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom