What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

Now this is coming from a sitting Federal Minister, who has much more information than online videos and speculation. So we can now definitely say our very own JF17 shot down a far superior Su30.

You can have all the advance weaponry of the world at your service, but you need determination and Imaan to fight. Weapons and Resources always comes second.

Minister of State for Climate Change. Trust me mate, she doesnt know ANYTHING! And it's unlikely that the details have been shared with anyone except the senior members of the cabinet.

Although I too believe we shot a MKI, my belief would not be proved or disproved by what a very junior minister of state says.

Now if ISPR could hold another briefing :wub:

Indians never confirmed which Aircraft went down in IOK. The one they claim, had a technical fault.
You can find videos of it burning and surrounded by Kashmiri's chanting Pakistan Zindabad.
I believe that video was of a helicopter which crashed there, no?

I don't know whether the Indians are actually retarded or not. If this plane fell in Azad Kashmir then the Army or Govt. will release the information soon.

What's wrong with the Indian folks???? Won't they ever learn???? Elephants have always been destroyed by the fast charging horsemen flanking them along with sharpshooters!!!! The first and third wars of Panipat are enough to understand this simple fact....

Looks like the genes in the DNAs of Babur, EbdAli etc. are stuck in this side of the Indus river...

Su-30 was targeted, the pilot didn't eject and tried to move the plane inside indian terrority that's why burned body of an Indian pilot could be seen along his crashed plane in videos from IOK.

India admitted Su-30 was shot down.

That burned body was from a heli crash

The current theory is that both pilots ejected one fell into Azad Kashmir the other into IOK, and the one in Azad Kashmir is either dead or still in custody

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom