What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

It is strange for an outsider to watch PAF happily train wlin the US desert alongside US and Israeli squads,
We ordinary Pakistani don't get it either. The PAF, the Israeli AF and the USAF training together at Red Flag? What was the thought process behind this? Might as well have invited the Indian AF too, while we were at it.

Last edited:
@messiach @Oscar @Dazzler @Khafee
It was a well planned strike or retaliation for uprooting our trees and for sure the death of a Crow....

We attacked them their military targets and we know they will came in chase so we are ready well inside our territory with mixed load of BVRs...they came and we shoot them.....I must say well inside or territory...they fell pray....even shot down their own chopper and very well respected source from PAF told me which is my school friend told me We have shot down big fat boggy...that's it....and it was not gutter fly mig bison...I hope it will clear some doubts.....
Col Sanders @Oscar
Something along the lines-

In addendum; they basically performed a mock attack on real world targets.

The most important takeaway was that the PAF established air superiority during the time the attack was in progress. This was not a stand off drop off munitions sneak attack and run but a proper package that went in, supressed EW threats, took control of the target skies by either shooting down or chasing away enemy aircraft and then executed the attack with an extended time on target.

This was a straight forward “dont mess with us!”

Deliver the AH1Zs and the Hellfires that were ordered a few years back and there may be less resentment :rolleyes1:

:wub: :pakistan:

While I don't think it will change much as far as perception of the US, I agree with you 100%.

That deal was finalized and the Vipers should be delivered ASAP. My guess is that they will be.

We ordinary Pakistani don't get it either. The PAF, the Israeli AF and the USAF training together at Red Flag? What was the thought process behind this? Might as well have invited the Indian AF too, while we were at it.

It's the same as when US forces embedded with ISI in Waziristan. Or the CIA had a large drone base in Pakistan.
The strategic relationship between governments is usually far more nuanced than what gets publicized to the masses.

This is everywhere, I'm not singling out Pakistan. US .gov does it as well.

bhai I think he did not told you a wrong thing Thunder was used but the real question is in which operation ... from the OPEN SOURCE we have one confirmation about the JF-17 use in bombing mission using H-2 and H-4 glide bombs (source AM Shahid Latif interview)

Air to Air kills may be (or may not be) attribute to JF-17 .... its just my understanding

The Real thing is that (again as per Shahid Latif and in his own words) we pick and chose the targets to shoot down that day and other side was in panic as they were put in disadvantage by PAF.

add #metoo .... :whistle:
I am feeling abandoned. WE deserve some answers too. #metoo
@Dazzler @Tps43

@Tps43 ...you couldn't keep it under the wraps.. could you. Had i known you would say it openly here, i would have stopped you. Next time try to keep your lips sealed.

@Tps43 ...you couldn't keep it under the wraps.. could you. Had i known you would say it openly here, i would have stopped you. Next time try to keep your li
@Tps43 ...you couldn't keep it under the wraps.. could you. Had i known you would say it openly here, i would have stopped you. Next time try to keep your lips sealed.

You have some explaining to do. :confused:

this is abhinandan hahaha. see his plane in the background xd.

Attachments

• abhinandan ejected.png
    abhinandan ejected.png
    426.8 KB · Views: 180
Something along the lines-

In addendum; they basically performed a mock attack on real world targets.

The most important takeaway was that the PAF established air superiority during the time the attack was in progress. This was not a stand off drop off munitions sneak attack and run but a proper package that went in, supressed EW threats, took control of the target skies by either shooting down or chasing away enemy aircraft and then executed the attack with an extended time on target.

This was a straight forward “dont mess with us!”

I think the message was pretty well taken across the border and beyond :pakistan:

While I don't think it will change much as far as perception of the US, I agree with you 100%.

That deal was finalized and the Vipers should be delivered ASAP. My guess is that they will be.

It's the same as when US forces embedded with ISI in Waziristan. Or the CIA had a large drone base in Pakistan.
The strategic relationship between governments is usually far more nuanced than what gets publicized to the masses.

This is everywhere, I'm not singling out Pakistan. US .gov does it as well.
What is lost upon a lot of members is the level of cooperation between the two forces is missed.

The issue in this case between the US and Pakistan is that although our strategic partnership is apparent and our military-to-military relationship is extremely professional and historically close, the civilian administration in the US keeps changing its mind every 2 seconds and nowadays disregards the ground realities in favor of lobbyist influence.

I don't how its even understand how exactly its possible to have it like that - the pentagon and the GHQ being on good terms while the congress won't ever stop blaming us for everything wrong in this part of the world.

Can you please share a link to one of these threads?

I have done so recently, but will be more cautious in the future. This board is visited by cyber-intel actors, who have been very busy spreading false information around Western social media in the last week.

The issue in this case between the US and Pakistan is that although our strategic partnership is apparent and our military-to-military relationship is extremely professional and historically close, the civilian administration in the US keeps changing its mind every 2 seconds and nowadays disregards the ground realities in favor of lobbyist influence.

I don't how its even understand how exactly its possible to have it like that - the pentagon and the GHQ being on good terms while the congress won't ever stop blaming us for everything wrong in this part of the world.

Smoke and mirrors.
Ever see a delta operative embedded with FC ?
Qatil tou tha wohi lakin dhindhor nhi pitna abhi
Issi liye baar baar yehan mukhtalif patrian charhani hain.

Gentlemen,
It is irrelevant on who shot down who, or with what. Bottom Line: PAF performed as trained, and is capable to defend. Rest of the discussion, claims, and talk is useless and irrelevant. The responsible people are the ones who should analyze the success, and scrutinize the weaknesses, and assist PAF in development of the weak areas.
Best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom