What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

bhai I think he did not told you a wrong thing Thunder was used but the real question is in which operation ... from the OPEN SOURCE we have one confirmation about the JF-17 use in bombing mission using H-2 and H-4 glide bombs (source AM Shahid Latif interview)

Air to Air kills may be (or may not be) attribute to JF-17 .... its just my understanding

The Real thing is that (again as per Shahid Latif and in his own words) we pick and chose the targets to shoot down that day and other side was in panic as they were put in disadvantage by PAF.

add #metoo .... :whistle:

I just helped two of our friends here to settle the matter in private discussion which is already discussed here & there.

If you saw the whole mission report then do you think SU-30 was shotdown?

do you think former air chief would lie to make fake hero?

do we not have enough real heroes that now we start making up stories for fake heroes

if a former air chief has said it was Su30 MKI I believe him

@messiach @Oscar @Dazzler @Khafee
It was a well planned strike or retaliation for uprooting our trees and for sure the death of a Crow....

We attacked them their military targets and we know they will came in chase so we are ready well inside our territory with mixed load of BVRs...they came and we shoot them.....I must say well inside or territory...they fell pray....even shot down their own chopper and very well respected source from PAF told me which is my school friend told me We have shot down big fat boggy...that's it....and it was not gutter fly mig bison...I hope it will clear some doubts.....
Col Sanders @Oscar

It was a well planned strike or retaliation for uprooting our trees and for sure the death of a Crow....

We attacked them their military targets and we know they will came in chase so we are ready well inside our territory with mixed load of BVRs...they came and we shoot them.....I must say well inside or territory...they fell pray....even shot down their own chopper and very well respected source from PAF told me which is my school friend told me We have shot down big fat boggy...that's it....and it was not gutter fly mig bison...I hope it will clear some doubts.....
Col Sanders @Oscar

a mig.

one big fat mki.

chopper was own goal.

What about the ground targets which was the real mission ?

Col Sanders @Oscar
Where's the proof?

Back
Top Bottom