What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

My trust was dented several times. Your claim means that the sources lied.

Its time to chop some heads !!
Oooo don’t be that much harsh but What Ever I said u can verify it from cas loool

Oooo don’t be that much harsh but What Ever I said u can verify it from cas loool

You will have a hard time believing who told me about the thunders being used. One of us will die if the truth came out.

It's also written in shiv aroor's article that many sukhoi''s and mirages were locked on and were fired upon. I also asked such questions to him that if PAF had locks why did they let them go? because of kindness of heart? He replied that he had asked those questions but in reality he didn't. Maybe PAF F-16s were keeping them occupied so that thunders and mirages could do their jobs and these scared birdies were just trying to break locks :toast_sign::hitwall::hitwall:r
And i am sure you remember how they celebrated the Mig 29 getting a lock on F-16 in 1999.

You will have a hard time believing who told me about the thunders being used. One of us will die if the truth came out.
bhai I think he did not told you a wrong thing Thunder was used but the real question is in which operation ... from the OPEN SOURCE we have one confirmation about the JF-17 use in bombing mission using H-2 and H-4 glide bombs (source AM Shahid Latif interview)

Air to Air kills may be (or may not be) attribute to JF-17 .... its just my understanding

The Real thing is that (again as per Shahid Latif and in his own words) we pick and chose the targets to shoot down that day and other side was in panic as they were put in disadvantage by PAF.

May I help you both, if needed.
add #metoo .... :whistle:

add #metoo .... :whistle:

upload_2019-3-10_1-35-22.jpeg

If you saw the whole mission report then do you think SU-30 was shotdown?

Back
Top Bottom