What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

Where's the proof?
People ask they have shot down our F-16 block 52+, we are ready for lined up inspection did you ask MODI/IAF they have courage to announce the same.....We can release gun camera video but in BVR we can only show you lock in not actual shooting which only can experts verify that.....

Where's the proof?
There are videos of Sardar / Sikh pilot who died in CMH...do you want to force Indians to shoot down even a passenger jet just like they did during Kargill "Atlantic" grow up bro....

We have handed over his body to red cross well documented event lets wait for the details when necessary we will release...

PAF doesn't consider Mig Bison a big fat boggy.

Rest I let you on your imagination....

Read the post again. i mentioned the mig separately.

We have handed over his body to red cross well documented event lets wait for the details when necessary we will release...

After what has happened, they will need to loan elephant's balls to dare to do a misadventure like they did with the Atlantic.

A lot has changed since then, and they know about it too well now. We may end up killing the bogeys before they know it.

No, it is not false bravado.

Just tell me this: was the Bison a JF17 kill? And in any future confrontation would the JF17/SD10 be PAFs first or second choice for air combat?

@Tps43 @messiach @The Eagle @Dazzler

This is what I have cleaned so far from open source + hints on forum.

The Bison was a Thunder kill. Supported by AVM Shahid Latif. On the forum, hints about Su-30 seem to suggest involvement of F-16 and AMRAAM. Some suggestions hint at a combined kill. Yet others say it was Thunder. What seems to be definite is that a Su-30 was killed.

What 's wrong with Pakistani posters?

Air battles are not X plane vs Y plane, it's PAF vs IAF as two teams/organizations with all their assets, strategies, skills, and expertise. IAF suffered both losses as well as face.

That should be enough. What PAF leadership stated should be enough. IF they are not saying something, then there must be strategic reasons behind that. No need for us to muddy the waters by posing questions, and spreading rumours. Two indian jets down, 1 pilot captured alive and returned as per great Islamic teachings.

Air battles are not X plane vs Y plane, it's PAF vs IAF as two teams/organizations with all their assets, strategies, skills, and expertise. IAF suffered both losses as well as face.

That should be enough. What PAF leadership stated should be enough. IF they are not saying something, then there must be strategic reasons behind that. No need for us to muddy the waters by posing questions, and spreading rumours. Two indian jets down, 1 pilot captured alive and returned as per great Islamic teachings.

The claims of AVM Shahid Latif have not been contradicted. Remember, we are living in times where ex military professionals are accountable, e.g., Assad Durrani.

This is what I have cleaned so far from open source + hints on forum.

The Bison was a Thunder kill. Supported by AVM Shahid Latif. On the forum, hints about Su-30 seem to suggest involvement of F-16 and AMRAAM. Some suggestions hint at a combined kill. Yet others say it was Thunder. What seems to be definite is that a Su-30 was killed.

That's what I gather so far too. I just want to know how well JF17/SD10 performed and whether it can answer any challenge from across the border without sanction prone support :ashamed:

This way of thinking is not compatible with the entire point of exchanging ideas on a message board.

That's what I gather so far too. I just want to know how well JF17/SD10 performed and whether it can answer any challenge from across the border without sanction prone support :ashamed:

Of course. That is a question not even worth raising today. Alhamdulillah, by the Grace and Mercy of Allah the Almighty, we are completely independent of American aid in terms of our air defence needs

Of course. That is a question not even worth raising today. Alhamdulillah, by the Grace and Mercy of Allah the Almighty, we are completely independent of American aid in terms of our air defence needs

USAF and PAF have a history of working close together for training. As PAF reduces their use of US platforms, we still welcome pilots to come study at our acadamies, which they do.

It is strange for an outsider to watch PAF happily train wlin the US desert alongside US and Israeli squads, then see the inherent resentment from the average citizen. Oh well.

I agree if the message board was discussing social issues. We are discussing questions regarding sensitive /strategic issues in the middle of high tensions with an adversary and the situation is still very hot. but this is just my opinion.

This way of thinking is not compatible with the entire point of exchanging ideas on a message board.

I agree if the message board was discussing social issues. We are discussing questions regarding sensitive /strategic issues in the middle of high tensions with an adversary and the situation is still very hot. but this is just my opinion.

I respect that opinion. But even if this board didn't exist, these issues are being discussed in far more detail and accuracy in other places online, openly.

USAF and PAF have a history of working close together for training. As PAF reduces their use of US platforms, we still welcome pilots to come study at our acadamies, which they do.

It is strange for an outsider to watch PAF happily train wlin the US desert alongside US and Israeli squads, then see the inherent resentment from the average citizen. Oh well.

Deliver the AH1Zs and the Hellfires that were ordered a few years back and there may be less resentment :rolleyes1:

It performed better than expected, and played its part in making the mission a success.

:wub: :pakistan:

I respect that opinion. But even if this board didn't exist, these issues are being discussed in far more detail and accuracy in other places online, openly.
Can you please share a link to one of these threads?

Back
Top Bottom