What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

Perhaps it remains unscathed - there is no official word on which exact jet is the other aircraft.
We have videos showing someone went down. What and who is an unknown quantity - if you wish we can call it urran katola
People and media claiming su-30mki seems ridiculous. I hope things get clearer.

People and media claiming su-30mki seems ridiculous. I hope things get clearer.
Its impossible in the fog of war.
At least we have two kills seen both by video and a live pilot.
Eventually, it will get investigated and known to us .. unlike India where it seems their media and ruling party is hell bent on making them a fascist security state.

If I understood correctly, you claimed a Pak F-16 scored a kill on Feb 27. That's what I'm asking you...what is your source of information?
F-16 pilot

Now even the ISPR has released the name

Where have the hidden the big fat sukhoi? They can't just swallow it.
The first casualty of war is truth ,I'm assuming with recounts from many people ,I assume the (IAF) MI17 down was on SAR and so was something from ourside in search of wreckage of flanker (assume) ,on radar in such war scenarios screens are full of clusters and impossible to detect Friend and Foe .As panic prevails and hiding for flanker wreckage they shot there own . Hypothesis 101

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/03/09/india/india-pakistan-jet-intl/index.html

The Indians now officially whining to the US.

For a country that claims they came out on top and downed an F-16, that’s a lot of whining and crying over the use of F-16’s. Suggests that the IAF was hit hard and the Indians were rather shocked when their military installations got ‘pinged’ by the PAF. The body language and facial expressions of their military staff when presenting remnants of the AIM-120 were a giveaway as well - looked shellshocked.

The first casualty of war is truth ,I'm assuming with recounts from many people ,I assume the (IAF) MI17 down was on SAR and so was something from ourside in search of wreckage of flanker (assume) ,on radar in such war scenarios screens are full of clusters and impossible to detect Friend and Foe .As panic prevails and hiding for flanker wreckage they shot there own . Hypothesis 101
That is the PAF’s guess that either their AD or an interceptor shot down that Mi-17.

It could very well be a technical fault or misjudged evasive maneuvering .. unknown and upto the Indians to get to the bottom of it; their lives and tax money.

To hide one wreckage they shot the helicopter 100km back?

It's the wreckage they pulled the American ordinance out of.

Or did the F-16 hit the helicopter?
Lol .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/03/09/india/india-pakistan-jet-intl/index.html

For a country that claims they came out on top and downed an F-16, that’s a lot of whining and crying over the use of F-16’s. Suggests that the IAF was hit hard and the Indians were rather shocked when their military installations got ‘pinged’ by the PAF. The body language and facial expressions of their military staff when presenting remnants of the AIM-120 were a giveaway as well - looked shellshocked.
We shouldn’t be surprised, we face an a shameless enemy who will do anything to wipe us out by any means necessary. Dirty fighting is part of their arsenal and we should have prepared for it.

Its impossible in the fog of war.
At least we have two kills seen both by video and a live pilot.
Eventually, it will get investigated and known to us .. unlike India where it seems their media and ruling party is hell bent on making them a fascist security state.

F-16 pilot

Now even the ISPR has released the name
Not the ISPR. I think FM qureshi

They can complain all they want, we will pay minor lip service and move on.

India is on Lockheed Martin's s-List for falsely claiming an old clunker took down a Blck 52 F-16.

That is the PAF’s guess that either their AD or an interceptor shot down that Mi-17.

It could very well be a technical fault or misjudged evasive maneuvering .. unknown and upto the Indians to get to the bottom of it; their lives and tax money.
My hypothesis it is shot down by other Mig (own kill) ,as they thought it was another intrusion by PAF . Or may be it was fired on PAF and unfortunately the missile took down chopper . Im quite sure it was on SAR for other down aircraft and was shot down by IAF itself

Not the ISPR. I think FM qureshi
Either way, the bigger picture is that two jets were verified as a kill; one a mig-21 but the second we cannot identify for sure. Will the info eventually come out?
No one knows for sure

LOL F-16 of which country? ISPR? WTF? Do they still have any credibility? Just so you know, the pilots of J-20 in China are also cross-trained with J-16 and J-10C.

On the other hand, that was why I was asking which AWACS or AEW&C was used on Feb 26 and 27. That answer would stop a lot of debates here.
Details I have no idea about.

My hypothesis it is shot down by other Mig (own kill) ,as they thought it was another intrusion by PAF . Or may be it was fired on PAF and unfortunately the missile took down chopper . Im quite sure it was on SAR for SU and was shot down by IAF itself
Fog of war; and something we can only speculate about and the Indians can only reveal or lie to themselves and the world about.
Its their loss to investigate, for us its another asset and personnel we don’t have to face in conflict.

Back
Top Bottom