What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

He is allegedly a JF-17 Driver. JF-17 pilots will not wear F-16 patches when flying JF-17.

DhhIuHJX4AASylI.jpg
They do, you can wear a patch from your previous assignments and so on.

A F-16 was definitely involved. That AIM went to Pakistan, not Taiwan.
Possible stockd were moved around, but also confirmed that no F-16 went across the border; hence the claim is valid that no F-16 was involved in the offensive.

A F-16 shooting down a jet while on CAP is completely within the statement parameters. A F-16 and JF-17 claiming a joint kill is also within parameters.

Eventually when this dies down and the Indian elections are done with, the PAF may quietly release the details to aviation magazines

There is a definite target no2 at greater altitude around 40-45k ft. That was the first hit.
If that is the altitude, then it would be a BVR wall ship that high and not a short legged interceptor like the Mig-21.

Possible stockd were moved around, but also confirmed that no F-16 went across the border; hence the claim is valid that no F-16 was involved in the offensive.

A F-16 shooting down a jet while on CAP is completely within the statement parameters. A F-16 and JF-17 claiming a joint kill is also within parameters.

Eventually when this dies down and the Indian elections are done with, the PAF may quietly release the details to aviation magazines

Never questioned the legality of use.

Western aviation enthusiasts already know the truth, it's not difficult to figure out. The suppression is for a domestic audience, not international.

Never questioned the legality of use.

Western aviation enthusiasts already know the truth, it's not difficult to figure out. The suppression is for a domestic audience, not international.
It may be for international as well. Both the US state department and Pakistan are wary of Indian lobbies pushing Congress on the use of any US weapons against India which is why this hush up is being done.

Shooting down Indian aircraft is great

But it’s even better when it’s shot down by JF17

Even India still claims F16 shot it down

Because they can’t face the reality

It may be for international as well. Both the US state department and Pakistan are wary of Indian lobbies pushing Congress on the use of any US weapons against India which is why this hush up is being done.

Which makes sense, except it isn't a secret. Pakistan looks like a saint in this one, India looks belligerent.

I guess I'm used to conversing with your level of intellect, so the swarm of posters posting dishonest information has been frustrating.

Cheers.

Edit: .Example, I know the poster above me Is smarter than that. Oh well.

While you guys debate who was flying what, my contact give me info that is irrefutable. Hassan Sid is a bihari :partay:
MM Alam was also from Bihar(his parents moved to Calcutta ) but who cares both are PAF and whole nation heroes and don't forget WC Noman Ali Khan with time unki achievement bhi inshaallah pata lag jaye gi

Back
Top Bottom