What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

Just a random video by a villager. That height for the higher one cant be a wvr kill.

Yes and three different videos from three random sources at three different locations; are being noticed in respect of same parachutes (Links saved). By evaluating them, it really helps to make a close guess.

He is allegedly a JF-17 Driver. JF-17 pilots will not wear F-16 patches when flying JF-17.

DhhIuHJX4AASylI.jpg
He has many hours on viper like 70% of his career

That is an inverted picture. Most probably it is his name tag with an F-16 on it.

Most probably an older photo.

Received this on the very day it happened.

Checkout windjammer's posts. Hassan Siddiqui is a Viper driver.

What I'm trying to say is, He is a JF-17 driver. Not a F-16 Driver. He downed the mig in JF-17 as per the official narrative. His patch is saying otherwise. It can create doubts whether which plan Hassan Siddiqi was actually flying on that day.

He has many hours on viper like 70% of his career

So Does Wing Commander Ronald Felix or Wing Commander Yasir Mudasser. Who I believe is OC of Tail choppers ? Both of these pilots transitioned from F-16 to JF-17 when they were squadron leaders. Yet they always wore JF-17 patches

must be an old photo ....

Allegedly it was taken on the same day.

What I'm trying to say is, He is a JF-17 driver. Not a F-16 Driver. He downed the mig in JF-17 as per the official narrative. His patch is saying otherwise. It can create doubts whether which plan Hassan Siddiqi was actually flying on that day.

So Does Wing Commander Ronald Felix or Wing Commander Yasir Mudasser. Who I believe is OC of Tail choppers ? Both of these pilots transitioned from F-16 to JF-17 when they were squadron leaders. Yet they always wore JF-17 patches
We assume he downed the MiG. :D

This is literally the only forum still pretending the 2nd pilot wasn't in a F-16. I'm assuming what the reasons are and I guess it makes sense.

Yes and three different videos from three random sources at three different locations; are being noticed in respect of same parachutes (Links saved). By evaluating them, it really helps to make a close guess.

Can you please share all three videos in a single post? Thanks in advance.

@HRK @Gryphon ;)

While you guys debate who was flying what, my contact give me info that is irrefutable. Hassan Sid is a bihari :partay:
What did ur contact said which jet he was flying? :D

Back
Top Bottom