What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

The pilot named by PAF is an expert...in one aircraft. According to online video evidence, profile evidence, and Red Flag 2010 press releases.

Do you have any source from which you acquired the information that F-16 made the kill? Or is this a conclusion you drew based on videos of Nauman Ali?

The pilot named by PAF is an expert...in one aircraft. According to online video evidence, profile evidence, and Red Flag 2010 press releases.

The suspected sqd which made the kills is 14th Squadron Tail Choppers. It was equipped with JF-17s in 2017, we know these pilots were serving in F-16 squadrons prior to 2016 but no information afterwards.

PAF moved alot of F-16 experts to JF-17s. No denying these guys are viper experts but alot of the videos and pictures are not recent so claiming they flew or didnt flew JF-17s can not be debated on their history or old videos.

Need to wait release of more official information.

Do you have any source from which you acquired the information that F-16 made the kill? Or is this a conclusion you drew based on videos of Nauman Ali?

It's a top thread in this forum. Im passing the info along, experts much smarter than me are who found the evidence.

I hope ME, saudi & egyptians 'with their tarmac-toys' are watching.
This is not from some tom-dick-harry movie. I have recieved the confirmation today.

Nothing concrete, apart fro the pilot, you will also have the canopy and aircraft debris floating down as well.
The object trailing smoke has to be part of the wreckage.

This is not from some tom-dick-harry movie. I have recieved the confirmation today.
Confirmation was in the mobile videos... surely 2 videos, each showing pairs of descending parachutes.

My interest was also drawn to the white parachute.

D1NiOxyWwAAJowm.jpg

Look closely at hassan siddiqi Patch on his right side of chest. This photo was allegedly taken right after he downed the MIG. Isn't this picture and insignia carries a very big Operational security risk ? Thank God his Insignia hasn't raised any questions so far

@Hodor @Oscar @Windjammer @messiach @HRK @Irfan Baloch @Tps43 @Mentee @Areesh @Knuckles

View attachment 545272

Look closely at hassan siddiqi Patch on his right side of chest. This photo was allegedly taken right after he downed the MIG. Isn't this picture and insignia carries a very big Operational security risk ? Thank God his Insignia hasn't raised any questions so far

@Hodor @Oscar @Windjammer @messiach @HRK @Irfan Baloch @Tps43 @Mentee @Areesh @Knuckles

You mean Viper drivers on scramble call, or on top secret missions, will be concentrating on the insignia on their chests?

View attachment 545272

That is an inverted picture. Most probably it is his name tag with an F-16 on it.

Most probably an older photo.

You mean Viper drivers on scramble call, or on top secret missions, will be concentrating on the insignia on their chests?

He is allegedly a JF-17 Driver. JF-17 pilots will not wear F-16 patches when flying JF-17.

DhhIuHJX4AASylI.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom