What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

View attachment 545272

Look closely at hassan siddiqi Patch on his right side of chest. This photo was allegedly taken right after he downed the MIG. Isn't this picture and insignia carries a very big Operational security risk ? Thank God his Insignia hasn't raised any questions so far

@Hodor @Oscar @Windjammer @messiach @HRK @Irfan Baloch @Tps43 @Mentee @Areesh @Knuckles
so what if they wore a uniform of a wrong patch? they serve in differnt squadrons with different jets and that doesnt prevent them from flying one type if they are carrying a Mirage or F-16 insignia
we own the jets and we paid hard cash for them
whoever has issue with that should shut the hell up and be ashamed that a smaller weaker force with fraction of budget took on and came on top of a stronger airforce.

Which makes sense, except it isn't a secret. Pakistan looks like a saint in this one, India looks belligerent.

I guess I'm used to conversing with your level of intellect, so the swarm of posters posting dishonest information has been frustrating.

Cheers.

Edit: .Example, I know the poster above me Is smarter than that. Oh well.
For anyone familiar with lobbying in congress; optics are a matter of campaign contributions.

It looks just as foolish to keep dancing around the obvious, as it does when the other side claims they scored a kill.

"I am not suppose to tell you that"

Yesterday crash in Rajisthan. @Windjammer ....

Does not look like rajisthan.

The helmet looks different than WC abhi's considering yesterday's crash was a mig as well.

Can someone identify the rank as I always had difficulty identifying air force rank.

Looking at the events both Air Forces played very risky game . PAF as per events bait the IAF and IAF went for kill (Making proud and Jai Hind) with loaded Su,Migs . While PAF was waiting /sneaked upon them ,I mean in the age of BVR it was literally seconds (No dog fight occurs with Attackers) the so called dog fight was between the bait plane and Indian Air force Surmas . IAF is embarrassed to admit that Flanker is down by nimble planes . The odds will always be not our side ,we need to step our game one more step

Looking at the events both Air Forces played very risky game . PAF as per events bait the IAF and IAF went for kill (Making proud and Jai Hind) with loaded Su,Migs . While PAF was waiting /sneaked upon them ,I mean in the age of BVR it was literally seconds (No dog fight occurs with Attackers) the so called dog fight was between the bait plane and Indian Air force Surmas . IAF is embarrassed to admit that Flanker is down by nimble planes . The odds will always be not our side ,we need to step our game one more step
Where have the hidden the big fat sukhoi? They can't just swallow it.

@Oscar
Okay, what's your source of information? I now think F-16s were deployed within Pakistani air and said it in a thread I started. However, whether an F-16 scored a kill is still in question.

I noticed a few "American Pakistanis" on this forum. Some definitely sound like Indians and dumb. You seem to be a smarter one who actually convinced a lot of members here. LOL
Im confused, what do you mean by source?

Back
Top Bottom