What's new

Winds of change here at PDF

You are right. I think its great when people discuss the differences/disagreement/conflicts in civilised manners without using insult, sarcasm, bashing, personal attacks etc. selection of right words to express your opinion is very important on forums like this where controversies get more attention :)

i'd like to take this moment to thank the trolls as well. their entertainment helps many of us go through the work day :tup:

Def. Pk (the activity component of it) will make you a better debater and critical thinker over time as well.

This wind of change might have something to do with the "election season". Everyone is trying to get elected to the Jr Think Tank club:lol: Just like our politicians these people will be back to their antics after the election season!

This wind of change might have something to do with the "election season". Everyone is trying to get elected to the Jr Think Tank club:lol: Just like our politicians these people will be back to their antics after the election season!
Is it really the election season here at PDF? Damn, I never knew!! how do I submit my application for the 'coveted' post?

Frankly, IMHO, many of the so called Think Tanks, Jr. or otherwise dont deserve the title. There are hardly a few who really research, THINK and then post. I shall not comment about the rest. Oh well, there goes my 'election' prospects!

Back
Top Bottom