What's new

Winds of change here at PDF

i believe one knows her/him self more than anyone.

so my question still remains

But one is always biased when judging oneself. We always think ourselves to be infallible and right.

Krait is a indeed a snake species-:D- but Sir Mastan Khan is a humang being yaar- :hitwall:-

I am talking about Planet PDF and not Planet Earth :D

Who knows - one day we may even smile at each other !
And shake hands together too!

cool-handshakes-s.jpg

Its always good when people realize that the primary objective of a forum like this is to improve their knowledge regarding defence, economies, technologies and ofcourse culture, culinary and curiosity of others.

Forum seems to be a better place than what we saw last year. .....Keep on Improving guys.

We wholeheartedly support all the efforts.:tup:

Everyone is becoming sane these days ..it frightens me ..i have to reprogram myself now ...

Unfortunately, I've noticed that people here especially mods, lack a sense of humor. Sometimes what's said in good jest gets you banned for a week! And a little sarcasm is a strict no no! :no:

Why this kolaveri di? I think we should learn to laugh at ourselves and not get too sentimental. Life is too short to face a ban on PDF! :lol:

Unfortunately, I've noticed that people here especially mods, lack a sense of humor. Sometimes what's said in good jest gets you banned for a week! And a little sarcasm is a strict no no! :no:

Why this kolaveri di? I think we should learn to laugh at ourselves and not get too sentimental. Life is too short to face a ban on PDF! :lol:

NO.. Mods here have good sense of humor they only act on insulting posts or if someone report your post... So keeping it in sarcasm is o k

Back
Top Bottom