What's new

Will wipe out India if anything happens to Pitaji Gurmeet Ram Rahim supporter's open dare

BJP badly miscalculated when they used Dera for political gains.
Hopefully, they learn a good lesson.

Khattar should not resign. We know exactly why people want him to resign - To loot Haryana.

Mamta has done much worse and is still continuing as CM of Bengal, proudly.
Siddu from Karnataka is even worse and is still running around.

Morality has long left Politics. BJP does not need to be sole torch bearer of said morality when none of the other parties want to even sniff at the same.
This is not about morality at all. Khattar is an ineffectual weak CM who is doing nothing for his state - literally nothing. The average man across Haryana now has nothing but disdain for Khattar. BJP has to replace him otherwise BJP is getting wiped out in the next elections in Haryana.

Just because the sickulars demand his resignation does not mean you reject it outright. Look towards his work on its own merit. He fails...badly.

Exactly. :)

If you wish to learn more about our philosophy and wish to return - I can help you. Shiva bless you. :angel:

We believe that Allah sent over 124,000 messengers and 4 Prophets. For all we know, Shiva could have been one of those 124,000. It is you who should understand that message that old could have gotten lost in translation due to various reasons.

Muslims believe in the same God and Prophets/Messengers as Christians and Jews. The only difference is that Jews do not believe Jesus (PBUH) to be the promised savior, which Muslims and Christians believe Jesus (PBUH) to be, and Christians do not believe Muhammad (PBUH) to be the promised Prophet.

I would advise you to learn about Islam before judging it, and please do not judge because of acts of few and because of political difference with a Muslim country.

It's there upbringing it's how his junglee parents raised him
Blame/bring Islam Pakistan for everything

On topic 50 million followers more than sikhs christians and Jains combined
Big following
India should class them as a religion in there own right

It shows how they treat minorities in their country.

I did, and realized my mistake. Ignorance really.

I thought that Shiva was one of the avatars of God like Kali Ma or Ganesh. I now realize that Shiva is the supreme deity in Hinduism just as Allah is to us Muslims. That's why I had posted what I had, not at all meant to disrespect.

You are wrong again.

Which is why before telling others to understand islam, you need to take effort to understand Hinduism.

Shiva is a supreme god only if you are a Shivite. For a Vishnavite, Vishnu is the supreme god. If you believe in Sankya then there is Purusha and Prakarti. Here Kala is the Ishvar. In Advaita , both purusha and prakarti is reconciled in Brahma the way Matter and Energy are interchangeable.

You are attempting to view Hinduism through the prism of islam. Hinduism has multiple paths all leading to the same place.

This baba looks like WWE superstar Bray Wyatt. His followers are The Wyatt Family

Rape victim ke liye koi crowd nahiin lekin rapist ke liye saare nikal aae.
Tera bhaarat mahaan. Ponka.

Its neither first and nor will be the last time that a figure, popular among masses through his/her charm, is at wrong end of law that result in butting of followers and law enforcement.

Sanghis can learn and understand very difficult stuff. No wonder, they come up with brilliant theories like the one below...

Worried about cellphone radiation? Apply cow dung on its back, says RSS Ideologue
That's not very smart of him.
Can you even think of refuting what's in a book written 14 centuries ago?
That's rhetorical. Of course you can't.

We believe that Allah sent over 124,000 messengers and 4 Prophets. For all we know, Shiva could have been one of those 124,000. It is you who should understand that message that old could have gotten lost in translation due to various reasons.

Muslims believe in the same God and Prophets/Messengers as Christians and Jews. The only difference is that Jews do not believe Jesus (PBUH) to be the promised savior, which Muslims and Christians believe Jesus (PBUH) to be, and Christians do not believe Muhammad (PBUH) to be the promised Prophet.

I would advise you to learn about Islam before judging it, and please do not judge because of acts of few and because of political difference with a Muslim country.
Please remind me to get back to you... Not now...
Take care. :)

Very sad to see where govt bows to these thugs and rapist.

CBI JUDGE TO BE FLOWN TO ROHTAK JAIL

Dera Chief, Convicted Of Rape, Sent To Air Conditioned 'Jail' Due To 'Space Constraints'

BJP ki Bahanebazi, after he was ferried in through helicopter. Now AC comfort with pretexts. Same like Subrata Roy. Under Modi these kinds are rife. He never opposes such things for votes sake.

Abhi tau baat baki hai...hand phone ayega. Machar cream Odomas ayegi aur dekho kiya kiya ata hai.

DIKL4CnVoAIcCtd.jpg

Dera factor BJP can't wish away

The BJP leadership's dilemma has two roots. One, the party believes it won the 2014 Haryana election because of declared support from Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim, whom it had openly courted and whom Prime Minister Narendra Modi had publicly praised.

Public opinion was not helping the BJP. "Honestly am a BJP supporter and I call for president's rule... not everyone is a troll all the time... this is just senseless," tweeted one Kartikey Bhargava.

Had it been Delhi/Kejriwal.....You know what would have happened abruptly = Presidential rule.

Questions raised on rapist Gurmeet Singh allegedly using 'Adani's' helicopter, also used by PM Modi jantakareporter.com/india/question…

Back
Top Bottom