What's new

Will wipe out India if anything happens to Pitaji Gurmeet Ram Rahim supporter's open dare

Ineffective on Tri-Junction too beside the #RamRahimConvicted fiasco:

temzvxcdf.png

Who declared him terrorist? trying too hard man. :enjoy:

Bro leave it ur wasting ur time arguing with Islamist @The_Showstopper ,just go through his post how happy he is ....u know why ,28 Hindus died in the hands of dera"s goons,Show's BJP gov in very bad light ( aptly so)n also he gets to play the Hindu terror narrative...

More than enough reasons to put a smile in Islamists face ...

Bro leave it ur wasting ur time arguing with Islamist @The_Showstopper ,just go through his post how happy he is ....u know why ,28 Hindus died in the hands of dera"s goons,Show's BJP gov in very bad light ( aptly so)n also he gets to play the Hindu terror narrative...

Aaw!!!:cray:

Aaaw "ACCUSED":lol:, Bihar ki Beti bhi toh accused hee hai. use bada jaldi terrorist bulate ho
Bihar ki Beti was killed in an encounter and we all saw how Yakub was received after he was convicted for terrorism.

It's arite we both have a go at each from time to time.

today i saw on tv indian people burning our own country for protacting rapist. indian JAHEEL dogs killing own people, raping own woman very very petetic. this never happens anywere. everywere people kill rapist in india people protact rapist. lol

India is a cancer of asia. indian people are worst. india is a toilet of world. shame shame india.

Bihar ki Beti was killed in an encounter and we all saw how Yakub was received after he was convicted for terrorism.
Fake encounter to be precise, but that's not the point here. If Bihar ki Beti is regularly called as terrorist without being convicted then Purohit, who is accused of being a mastermind behind bomb blasts can definitely be called a terrorist.

And speaking of Yakub, well when Bal Thackrey who openly claimed to lead murderous mobs to kill muslims can be be accorded state funeral, why can't a few muslims come out for Yahub who repented and came back to receive punishment for his sins.

Last edited:
Fake encounter to be precise, but that's not the point here. If Bihar ki Beti is regularly called as terrorist without being convicted then Purohit, who is accused of being a mastermind behind bomb blasts can definitely be called a terrorist.

And speaking of Yakub, well when Bal Thackrey who openly claimed to lead murderous mobs to kill muslims can be be accorded state funeral, why can't a few muslims come out to mourn him.
So you are saying conviction doesn't matter at all? Band karwa de court wagera?

Ram Rahim fiasco wont have any effect on thick skinned Modi.

The earlier challenge remains unfulfilled though:

DH90qQxVoAA4xHO.jpg

@ranjeet Look this is what I was saying
I agree and I am sure he switched to BJP from congress hoping BJP will help him with his case but it's good that judiciary is not under pressure from government and considering there were no solid evidences beside the testimony of the victims I thought he will walk away without a conviction.

I agree and I am sure he switched to BJP from congress hoping BJP will help him with his case but it's good that judiciary is not under pressure from government and considering there were no solid evidences beside the testimony of the victims I thought he will walk away without a conviction.
BJP might have helped him to a certain extent but that probably wasn't enough.. Some did pay with their lives for exposing this Baba.

Ram Rahim verdict: Journalist who exposed rapes at Dera killed

BJP might have helped him to a certain extent but that probably wasn't enough.. Some did pay with their lives for exposing this Baba.

Ram Rahim verdict: Journalist who exposed rapes at Dera killed

LOL.... considering its a BJP govt. in the state AND center, all they had to do was tell the public prosecutor to botch the case if they wanted to let him out :lol:

Its the easiest thing in the world.

I bet that is what would have happened if it was a CONgress govt.

@ranjeet Look this is what I was saying

Yeah, it shows him being taken to the Jail. Where is the picture of the AC in his room ? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom