What's new

Will wipe out India if anything happens to Pitaji Gurmeet Ram Rahim supporter's open dare

@ranjeet what do you suggest...
20994047_1917107775205214_7887274366813564569_n.jpg
I would suggest no more pellets and bonnet rides for Kashmiris either deal with them through real bullets.

I would suggest no more pellets and bonnet rides for Kashmiris either deal with them through real bullets.
Why real bullets, bombing would be much easier:cool:

And since Purohit is out in the open, he can deliver more bombs to Kashmir since he is done with Malegaon;)

No pellet guns ....
No terrorists....
No outrage on media ....
and it's me who is playing a victim?
LOL Where do you find victim play over here?

He is just comparing two instances.

Why real bullets, bombing would be much easier:cool:

And since Purohit is out in the open, he can deliver more bombs to Kashmir since he is done with Malegaon;)

LOL Where do you find victim play over here?

He is just comparing two instances.
Aww Purohit bail hurt that bad?

He is comparing two instances by skipping the part that police resorted to firing after teargas shells no pussyfooting or handling situation without putting on the kid gloves.

if protester is muslim he is terrorist... n if he is not muslim then he must be low caste (brahman are in gov) and who cares about them so better kill them too (indian brahmans logic)
Hey @The_Showstopper any chance of secular forces to fill the void by stepping in to support poor premis of Baba?

Aww Purohit bail hurt that bad?
LOL Is Purohit the lone terrorist out on bail? List badi lambi hai. Us hisaab se toh hum bahot zakhmi hote:D

Aur hum zakhmi toh nahi hai:enjoy:

He is comparing two instances by skipping the part that police resorted to firing after teargas shells no pussyfooting or handling situation without putting on the kid gloves.
The tweet was out when Police was busy sniffing beef...:azn:

Haryana govt connived with agitators, remarked HC: Intel ignored, cops 'had no order to stop Dera followers'

Source: http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...ops-had-no-order-to-stop-dera-fo-1648261.html

yeah, so does that make him a terrorist? he is still an accused.

how can you declare him terrorist he is not muslim
I didn't meant that but if you say so I will agree to it.

Oh the famous whataboutery:lol:

How can Sanghis forget Congress?

Now RePOOPlic will run a prime time...

Where is JNU and Liberals when Haryana is burning;)

It wasn't whataboutery but a true picture of how much political clout this guy has.

Back
Top Bottom