What's new

Will West's nuclear deal with Iran kill Zionism?

You have certain products that you will be able to sell I will concede.

However the fact remains that both the EU and US allows you special privileges for other products that they are unlikely in the future due to the new geopolitical situation. Even if they still gave you these privileges their ability to pay for these products will naturally decline in relative terms as they will no longer be as rich compared to the rest of the world as they are now.

Whichever way you look at it, your economically will be weaker and that will naturally lead to a weaker military.

Your assumption that the West is in decline is premature. You are contemplating a reality that contains many factors that currently we cannot assess. All I can say is that Israel has a resilient and independent economy, and I am positive that like in the past it will know how to adapt and continue its progress. For example Israel already expand rapidly its economic connections with major East Asian economies - China, India South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand and others.

Israel is here to stay for a very long time. Other fiction states in this region will be gone much sooner than Israel.
really? just for fun, Do you believe in yourself??????? Israel Are Hero? just yourself accept this, No other.

really? just for fun, Do you believe in yourself??????? Israel Are Hero? just yourself accept this, No other.

And still, Israel is here, much stronger and advanced than ever before. On the contrary, your country just moving backward all the time.

lol

Why don't muslims start worrying about their own countries for a change?

From A-Z, they're all the worst places to live outside of the African continent. Actually, most African countries are better places to live compared to Bangladesh etc...

In any case, Israel is here to stay and no amount of blowing up will change that fact. They've been here for a century and they will be here for a very long time.

@ the Bangladeshi guy that's so concerned with Israel: Isn't Bangladesh supposed to go under water in the coming years? I'd be worried about that instead of israel.

lol

From A-Z, they're all the worst places to live outside of the African continent. Actually, most African countries are better places to live compared to Bangladesh etc...

In any case, Israel is here to stay and no amount of blowing up will change that fact. They've been here for a century and they will be here for a very long time.

@ the Bangladeshi guy that's so concerned with Israel: Isn't Bangladesh supposed to go under water in the coming years? I'd be worried about that instead of israel.

Just because you say so makes it true:lol:

BD has better HDI indicators than the majority of African countries.

It has a GDP growth rate at around 6% a year with a minuscule 1% population growth rate.

The Jews have had a state for a century? They only came into existence by land theft in 1949!

Your assumption that the West is in decline is premature. You are contemplating a reality that contains many factors that currently we cannot assess. All I can say is that Israel has a resilient and independent economy, and I am positive that like in the past it will know how to adapt and continue its progress. For example Israel already expand rapidly its economic connections with major East Asian economies - China, India South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand and others.

Let us get one thing straight.

You will get no special treatment from the likes of China once it become a superpower to rival the US within the next 20 years. If you want to be a parasite to them like you are to the West/US, they will tell you to get lost.:lol:

With your failed attempts to stop the industrialisation of Iran, in cahoots with the Gulf puppets like Saudi Arabia, the Middle East will see the emergence of a developed prosperous Iran within 20 years that will naturally be the dominant power in the region.

If you can survive in this new world, then you deserve to stay around forever but I do not see how it is possible.

lol

Ouch!!! Provide a little lubrication, Abii. Some of these folks are diehard Persian wannabes!!!

It has a GDP growth rate at around 6% a year with a minuscule 1% population growth rate.

The Jews have had a state for a century? They only came into existence by land theft in 1949!
Jews have been here for thousands of years. The legitimacy of how they acquired the modern state of Israel is irrelevant. Even if I think that they were wrong to do what they did, it won't change the fact that they are here and they are here to stay, while Bangladesh is going to go under water in the coming years b/c of global warming.

Every country on this planet exists b/c at one point in time their ancestors decided to raid another tribe or village or group of people.

Jews have been here for thousands of years. The legitimacy of how they acquired the modern state of Israel is irrelevant. Even if I think that they were wrong to do what they did, it won't change the fact that they are here and they are here to stay, while Bangladesh is going to go under water in the coming years b/c of global warming.

Every country on this planet exists b/c at one point in time their ancestors decided to raid another tribe or village or group of people.

Where did you get this little gem from out of interest?

Let us get one thing straight.

You will get no special treatment from the likes of China once it become a superpower to rival the US within the next 20 years. If you want to be a parasite to them like you are to the West/US, they will tell you to get lost.:lol:

With your failed attempts to stop the industrialisation of Iran, in cahoots with the Gulf puppets like Saudi Arabia, the Middle East will see the emergence of a developed prosperous Iran within 20 years that will naturally be the dominant power in the region.

If you can survive in this new world, then you deserve to stay around forever but I do not see how it is possible.

Again, as I emphasized Israel is hardly prosperous as a result of charity. We know how to promote ourselves, and your predictions are unfounded. Even nowadays the US and the West are the leading civilisations in the world and I do not see that change.

The empowerment of the Gulf countries and Iran are prediction which are heard for half a century and yet here they are- very far from it. I do not think the current regime of Iran will survive for long, and without it Iran is no threat to Israel.

They're diehard mullah wannabes.

Unfortunately our current dictatorial theocratic Islamic regime attracts the worst type of fans.

Surprisingly, it doesn't. All of them want a free ride on your back but none of them want the suffering that your nation went through. Had the deal turned sour, you would have seen a very different color of people in here indeed!!!

There is a prediction that BD could lose 17% of the land by 2050 if nothing is done.

Ever heard of sea defences?

Again, as I emphasized Israel is hardly prosperous as a result of charity. We know how to promote ourselves, and your predictions are unfounded. Even nowadays the US and the West are the leading civilisations in the world and I do not see that change.

The empowerment of the Gulf countries and Iran are prediction which are heard for half a century and yet here they are- very far from it. I do not think the current regime of Iran will survive for long, and without it Iran is no threat to Israel.

Iran was ruled by the Western-puppet who messed up the country by trying to make it into something that it was not and hence the revolutionof 1979

With the sanctions out of the way, Iran will be able to use it's natural, energy and human resources to industrialise like no other Middle East nation.Look how far Iran has come with war and constant Western sanctions. It will do much better without it.

There is a prediction that BD could lose 17% of the land by 2050 if nothing is done.

Ever heard of sea defences?

Iran was ruled by the Western-puppet who messed up the country by trying to make it into something that it was not and hence the revolutionof 1979

With the sanctions out of the way, Iran will be able to use it's natural, energy and human resources to industrialise like no other Middle East nation.Look how far Iran has come with war and constant Western sanctions. It will do much better without it.
Could you kindly leave Iran and Israel out of your brain?

Neither country needs your concern.

Back
Top Bottom