What's new

Will the Taliban Destroy Pakistan?

look at what taliban did to afghanistan. took them to stone age. Pakistan must be smarter say no to all sorts of militants. They are cancer cant be good for any one. strategic element to counter India? Remember when they played football with the heads of pakistani soldiers? these animals deserve no sympathy.
Agreed. But again this international mess is NOT that simple

:))))))))))))))))))))
Pakistan helped and the creators were super power and allies :) if they can use them for own interests and then attack then afterwards why cant we.

everyone works for own interests so do we.

Completely false. US helped the Afghan resistance fighters (mujaheddin) against Soviet Russia, along with Pakistan and Arab countries. Soviets left Afghanistan in late 80's and US too stopped its involvement in Afghanistan. Taliban got formed in early 90's from the Pastun remnants of the mujaheddin with the active help of Pakistani military and intelligence agency ISI. Ex-DG of ISI Gen. Hamid Gul is called the 'Father of Taliban'. Pakistani establishment helped Taliban to seize power in Kabul in mid-90's, to further their doctrine of 'strategic depth'. Pakistan was only one of the three countries to recognize the Taliban regime in Kabul. Pakistanis always took pride in creation of Taliban until 9/11 happened. Till then Pakistan never shared the credit for creating Taliban with any other country..

Completely false. US helped the Afghan resistance fighters (mujaheddin) against Soviet Russia, along with Pakistan and Arab countries. Soviets left Afghanistan in late 80's and US too stopped its involvement in Afghanistan. Taliban got formed in early 90's from the Pastun remnants of the mujaheddin with the active help of Pakistani military and intelligence agency ISI. Ex-DG of ISI Gen. Hamid Gul is called the 'Father of Taliban'. Pakistani establishment helped Taliban to seize power in Kabul in mid-90's, to further their doctrine of 'strategic depth'. Pakistan was only one of the three countries to recognize the Taliban regime in Kabul. Pakistanis always took pride in creation of Taliban until 9/11 happened. Till then Pakistan never shared the credit for creating Taliban with any other country..
:agree: yeh yeh OBL was also a same Mujahid ;) US of A supported one.

The same taliban were also supported ahem ahem oil company ?? rings a bell?

NO? hmmmm you are deaf then. so NVM

whole world knows who is controlling majority of afghanistan
afgh.jpg

so?? i mean what is wrong wid shariah law if it is implemented the good like in saudia . but abt taliban then sorry bro they are going down

whole world knows who is controlling majority of afghanistan
Who?

whole world knows who is controlling majority of afghanistanView attachment 13963

so?? i mean what is wrong wid shariah law if it is implemented the good like in saudia . but abt taliban then sorry bro they are going down
No you misunderstood me......
One of the Pakistani was claiming that nobody in Pakistan suppots shariah law that's why i posted this.....

Do you support shariah law?

Who?

No you misunderstood me......
One of the Pakistani was claiming that nobody in Pakistan suppots shariah law that's why i posted this.....

Do you support shariah law?
yup bro i support shariah law i think we should impliment it in Pakistan for the betterment of Pakistan

What is real Islamic Shariah? Which country has implemented it?
What is Islamic Shariah.

Sharia(Arabic:شريعة‎ šarīʿah,IPA: [ʃaˈriːʕa], "legislation"; sp.shariah,sharīʿah; to Arabic-speaking people, means the moral code and religious law of a prophetic religion. It is a traditional synonym to the literal meaning of Legislation; just like Xerox has become synonymous to photocopy.

In English usage, the term ‘sharia’ has been largely identified with Islam. Sharia deals with many topics addressed by secular law, including crime,politics, and economics, as well as personal matters such as sexual,hygiene,diet,prayer, everyday etiquette and fasting. Though interpretations of sharia vary between cultures, in its strictest definition it is considered the infallible law of God—as opposed to the human interpretation of the laws Fiqh. In simple words Shariah are the statutory laws and Fiqh is interpretation of those laws.

Thus it will not be incorrect to say that Shariah is a code of conduct, irrespective of the religion. Over the period of time it has become synonymous with Islamic code of conduct. Fact remains that Jesus Christ, Moses and all other prophets (PBUH) came with a code of conduct i.e. their Shariah.

Addressing the issue under discussion i.e. Shariah requirement of TTP and methodology to implement it. A Shairah compliant country is the one which can address issues of all religious groups according to their Shariah and not Islamic Shariah. A country where Christians are dealt with the laws of Bible, Jews according to the Laws of Moses and Hindus in line with their religious boundaries. Those, who assume that a Shariah compliant country is the one where Islamic laws are implemented and that too by force, are sadly mistaken in their assumption and are victim of misconception.

According to Islam there is no forcing in religion.

Let there be no compulsion in religion 2:256 (Sura e Baqara)

It is clear that there is no forcing in Islam. Thus, neither a forced conversion nor imposing ones own version on others is permissible in Islam. It is further supported by Sura e Kafiron, in it Allah addresses Holy Prophet PBUH

Say, "O disbelievers, I do not worship what you worship. Nor are you worshipers of what I worship. Nor will I be a worshiper of what you worship. Nor will you be worshipers of what I worship. For you is your religion, and for me is my religion." 109:01-109:06

Though these verses are specifically for non-believers, yet it gives an idea on the philosophy of Islam of live and let live.

So if they argue with you, say, "I have submitted myself to Allah [in Islam], and [so have] those who follow me." And say to those who were given the Scripture and [to] the unlearned, "Have you submitted yourselves?" And if they submit [in Islam], they are rightly guided; but if they turn away - then upon you is only the [duty of] notification. And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants. 3:20

Again, a message to Holy Prophet regarding those who did not pay attention to his call; but it is reflective of Islamic philosophy. Duty of Holy Prophet was only to deliver the message; it was not his duty to ensure implementation. If implementation was not his responsibility how can people of today’s era be made responsible for its implementation.

In following verse Allah has disallowed Holy Prophet to fight unless their opponent fight with them.

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors. 2:190

This verse also clearly indicates that aggression against those who have not waged a war against you comes under the ambit of transgression. God has very clearly defined transgression at multiple places in Holy Quran E.g.

O you who have believed, do not prohibit the good things which Allah has made lawful to you and do not transgress. Indeed, Allah does not like transgressors. 5:87

And We had certainly given Moses the Scripture, but it came under disagreement. And if not for a word that preceded from your Lord, it would have been judged between them. And indeed they are, concerning the Qur'an, in disquieting doubt. 11:110

And indeed, each [of the believers and disbelievers] - your Lord will fully compensate them for their deeds. Indeed, He is Acquainted with what they do. 11:111

So remain on a right course as you have been commanded, [you] and those who have turned back with you [to Allah ], and do not transgress. Indeed, He is Seeing of what you do. 11:112

In above verse he has not order the prophet to fight but to maintain his righteousness, it will be God himself who is watching all and take appropriate action.

God has not only defined transgression thoroughly in the holy book but has prescribed penalty for it as well.

And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger and transgresses His limits - He will put him into the Fire to abide eternally therein, and he will have a humiliating punishment. 4:14

Allah has not permitted anyone to take law in his own hands and kept prerogative of taking action against those who do not submit to his command, to himself. Thus it is very clear that those who want to implement their version of Shariah forcibly are transgressors. For those transgressors who fight - Islam is very clear.

Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors. 2:193

Let me clarify what I meant by my comments early in this thread. After abandonment by the ISAF, I think that the Taliban will cause the descent of Afghanistan into chaos and renewed break-up into warlord-controlled areas. The Kabul government of Afghanistan will be ineffective and not really in control of the nation in any normal sense, i.e., failed-state syndrome. In the Pashtun areas of Pakistan bordering Afghanistan, the Pashtun local warlord will effectively, not legally, control the Pakistani side and the Afghan side of his area. The warlord might be Afghan or he might be Pakistani by birth. His area will become a "no-go" area for the PA. So, while no legal borders may change on anyone's official maps, Pakistan will lose whatever meager control they now have over many parts of FATA, KP and Baluchistan. The tale will be told by considering those areas of Pakistan where girls' schools are attacked with impunity, where polio vaccinations are not allowed and where the PA does not dare to travel. I don't think this type of Taliban-facilitated warlordism will last for a long time in either Afghanistan or these areas of Pakistan, but it may last for another generation or so.

Pakistan should destroy taliban with all of power if want Pakistan progress

I guess that must be because of those Pakistanis who still sympathize with India and hope that Pakistan will continue to suffer?
india has got nothing to do with pakistan's taliban problem

those people sympathize taliban not india

look at what taliban did to afghanistan. took them to stone age. Pakistan must be smarter say no to all sorts of militants. They are cancer cant be good for any one. strategic element to counter India? Remember when they played football with the heads of pakistani soldiers? these animals deserve no sympathy.
well pakistan is a nuclear nation...afghstn was not...so by obviously wat hpnd in afghstn wont hpn in pakistan

Back
Top Bottom