What's new

Will the Taliban Destroy Pakistan?

So Afghani taliban and Pakistani taliban are different?
Indeed they are two different entities and there should be no doubt about that.

Its the same Taliban which every country ( other than pakistan) consider as barbaric and terrorist.... But then You are right......
And the same applies to your goons of hindutva and people like modi and bal thackeray.

Indeed they are two different entities and there should be no doubt about that.

And the same applies to your goons of hindutva and people like modi and bal thackeray.

Good attempt my dear friend.... I wont respond you in kind as we would derail this thread.... So let us discuss the subject in hand..... If we need to discuss balthackeray and modi we can have that in another thread :)

when it comes to protect our motherland we are more barbaric than these foreign funded scums.

What is real Islamic Shariah? Which country has implemented it?
None.
I will get back to you with Islamic Shariah in detail later

Afghan army want to eradicate the Taliban, Indian never was Taliban ally, Iran won't allow them in, only Pakistan allow Taliban to run over to Pakistan with the US military hunting them down. They better not dose gasoline and set their only refuge on fire, there will be no place for them to run.
They should not have any place for refuge. They should be hunted.

thing is pakistanies actuali dont want to fight taliban many think once drones stop and USA quitt afghanistan they will desolve in national fabrik but thats the biggest fancy pakistanies were ever belaved and after they find new ground to settle once in afghanistan they will come full force to talibanize pakistan and pakistan cant escape that so instead of waiting its good pakistani fauj has went ahead with bombing these scums owt ... Good moove PA

as for good or bad taliban well there are onli taliban and pro active and remose less and ruthless pritising of Islam is what binds them together and they will stop nothing short of that baki keep fighting and good day

thing is pakistanies actuali dont want to fight taliban

nonsense from yet another Indian.

many think once drones stop and USA quitt afghanistan they will desolve in national fabrik but thats the biggest fancy pakistanies were ever belaved and after they find new ground to settle once in afghanistan they will come full force to talibanize pakistan and pakistan cant escape that so instead of waiting its good pakistani fauj has went ahead with bombing these scums owt ... Good moove PA

if we hate it or like it, its reality Taliban are people of Afghanistan and only Afghanistanis can decide their political fate. Rest we have no choice but to deal with them either by force or politically whichever suites our safety and priorities just like all others.

nonsense from yet another Indian.

if we hate it or like it, its reality Taliban are people of Afghanistan and only Afghanistanis can decide their political fate. Rest we have no choice but to deal with them either by force or politically whichever suites our safety and priorities just like all others.
Good help and bless you and your loved ones Jana Ji ... peace

That sounds gibberish? anyone from Shiv Sena never insulted armed forces fighting terrorism. Since most of the political parties of Pakistan have their own armed wings, the politics in India is much cleaner than Pakistan.

Armed forces are also part of the country/state any political party do have the right to express their opinion (we may not agree with that opinion), however, you can not just ban them for mere criticism

You will never see good Taliban criticizing the actions of bad Taliban.
everyone works according to own interests. When international community erase the line between good or bad taliban according to own interests then you cant point finger towards these groups for the same

Armed forces are also part of the country/state any political party do have the right to express their opinion (we may not agree with that opinion), however, you can not just ban them for mere criticism
What Munawar Hassan did was not criticsm,He insulted the army and soldiers who died fighting for the country......

A large number of pakistanis do believe in cause that talibans are fighting for. The issue is how wide are the difference and whether there is a meeting point.
For example the demand for sharia law, I would presume there is big support for that. Will those who oppose it be able to agree on some sort of compromise?

Kindly you being and Indian should not post such shity claims what Pakistanis believe .

Shaira is one thing and Taliban quiet another totally opposite to the former one.

anyway Indians can blabber as much as you can after all your frustration level might saturate to near death

What Munawar Hassan did was not criticsm,He insulted the army and soldiers who died fighting for the country......

There are nutheads in every country one Munawar Vs entire Nation.

His nonsense can not belittle the sacrifices of our brave sons of the soil.

many in India insult Gandhi ji does it mean his stature belittles ?

i dont think so

Kindly you being and Indian should not post such shity claims what Pakistanis believe .

Shaira is one thing and Taliban quiet another totally opposite to the former one.

anyway Indians can blabber as much as you can after all your frustration level might saturate to near death
lolz.... phir rona dhona sooru. :p:
The only way to stop me from posting is to get me banned from this thread... try talking to aero or webby. :chilli:

There are nutheads in every country one Munawar Vs entire Nation.

His nonsense can not belittle the sacrifices of our brave sons of the soil.

many in India insult Gandhi ji does it mean his stature belittles ?

i dont think so
Who insulted Gandhiji publically?

lolz.... phir rona dhona sooru. :p:
The only way to stop me from posting is to get me banned from this thread... try talking to aero or webby. :chilli:

:what: i think you are sleeping kindly open your eyes and read again ;) i said you can continue posting BS ;) no one is asking you to stop

Back
Top Bottom