What's new

Will the Taliban Destroy Pakistan?

Is that why Pakistan rolled over immediately after 9/11 on US' "request"?
May i know the link between fearing God and taking stand against those who commit or support terrorism on innocent civilians . We Pakistani don't appreciate 9/11 and al qaida so you are asking why we took stand against them if we fear God?

For any warlord to survive in any given scenario in Afghanistan would need 'foreign help' .... in that case two countries would enjoy significant strategic value Iran & Pakistan, but this time civil war of Afghanistan would be bit different than last time ....

Excellent analysis and post. I truly hope that you are correct.

No.
Pakistan will destroy the TTP.

TTP is nothing but one of many heads of "The Beast". To elaborate, FSA is another of the heads of the same beast. So are terrorists in China.
As long as the-beast is sitting in our neighbourhood, TTP is going nowhere. No matter how many air-strikes they conduct. No matter how many operations they do.
All we can do is to disable\minimize their plans by improving intelligence & secret services role. & Based on intelligence, take calculated, precise actions.

The minute US-india conglomeration left Afghan, peace will return to Pak with-out effort.

Just to make an interesting connection with bible :)
Revelation:13:1:And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

In islamic text, same "Beast" is referred to as "Dajjal"="Left-Eyed-Great-Deceiver".
It's powerful & unrelenting until certain time.

These prophecies were symbolic, realized in form of zionist-US-&-Co.

Symbol of a donkey with 40 cubits b/w its ears is wing-span of fighter jets.
Symbol of many heads & horns & crowns are many terrorist organizations that are being run by it & governments collaborating with it's wrong doings.
Symbol of LEFT-EYE, can be seen at the back of $1 bill, on top of pyramid.

Is that why Pakistan rolled over immediately after 9/11 on US' "request"?

Lets put it differently, Mushy-The-Traitor "bent-over"... :) u know KawDaa (کٷڈا)ho gaya tha Mushy-Ghaddaar.
Public wasn't with him on it.

Last edited:
So Mr.haq you are saying that ill-educated and uncivilized pashtun tribesmen would conquer settled and civilized punjabis , sindhis and mohajirs?. I do agree with ibn-e-khaldun that tribesmen have more courage and social cohesion. But mr-haq taliban are more than just tribesmen, they are driven by an ideology which originated from deoband , india, settled and civilized area. They are receiving funds from civilized and settled saudi arabia and their ideology deobandism has incorporated some elements from wahabism of arabia. So they are not huns or mongols, they are driven by an ideology. Moreover you conveniently skipped punjabi taliban, They are not tribesmen and hails from civilized and settled punjab. Uzbeks of uzbekistan were part of highly "civilized' soviet union and they are not tribsmen from mountains, the islamists from that country are part of uncivilized Taliban.

If you check the definition of revolutionaries then you would realize that its Taliban (not burgers of PTI) who are revolutionaries..The definition of revolution is,

the usually violent attempt by many people to end the rule of one government/system and start a new one

Seriously that chance should have been offered before it was offered to America! Before drones were invited and ended up killing our civilians and created a positive loop for those seeking revenge :(

Just my thoughts...dont support anyone but like to see different scenarios

Drones were not invited. They became necessity when terrorists started moving between the two countries. USA can not cross the border between two independent countries and this was the easiest way out according to them.

Taliban could have destroyed pakistan if they were not involved in blasting civilians, suicide blasts, beheadings and kidnapping for ransoms. When there were clashes between nek mohammed wazir and army in 2004 south waziristan, people in pashtun belt were supporting nek mohammad and calling names to army. Pashtuns of Pakistan were never against taliban, each and every area of pashtun belt might have given support to taliban against pak army if they had carried out clean resistance against army and were free of criminal and unislamic actions.

The full support that comes from any pashtun tribe to TTP, is mehsud. According to some sources they make 70-80% of TTP. Imagine the situation if all pashtun tribes of pakistan had lended support to taliban? plus the support of deobandis of punjab. TTP's terrorism has prevented the worst outcome that could have resulted after pak army under mushararaf joined american invasion of afghanistan and did military operations in FATA under america's instructions.

Taliban could have destroyed pakistan if they were not involved in blasting civilians, suicide blasts, beheadings and kidnapping for ransoms. When there were clashes between nek mohammed wazir and army in 2004 south waziristan, people in pashtun belt were supporting nek mohammad and calling names to army. Pashtuns of Pakistan were never against taliban, each and every area of pashtun belt might have given support to taliban against pak army if they had carried out clean resistance against army and were free of criminal and unislamic actions.

The full support that comes from any pashtun tribe to TTP, is mehsud. According to some sources they make 70-80% of TTP. Imagine the situation if all pashtun tribes of pakistan had lended support to taliban? plus the support of deobandis of punjab. TTP's terrorism has prevented the worst outcome that could have resulted after pak army under mushararaf joined american invasion of afghanistan and did military operations in FATA under america's instructions.
Welcome back mate still they have support and they will keep getting support as long as our Forces and government are seen as mercenaries of USA and to end that moral stand we need to do is stop drones and nato supplies and our Forces for a while too and than form committee of 12 biggest Ulemas and also invite Imam e Kaba and Imam e Masjid e Nabwi together and than ask TTP to come forward and put forward their demands and those demands which are accepted by Ulemas implement them other wise this war will continue

Can I ask a question.

Is @Zarvan for real?

I mean, who the hell supports the Taliban? :unsure:

Can I ask a question.

Is @Zarvan for real?

I mean, who the hell supports the Taliban? :unsure:
I don't support Taliban but I definitely don't support those puppets of USA who mass murdered Muslims of Tribal areas and also allowed USA to kill them on their orders

Please give your informed opinion about the outcome of army operation - what pitfalls do you see and as a resident of KPK do you favour an operation at this time or not?

Also what role do you see PTI playing in such circumstances - thanks.

Please give your informed opinion about the outcome of army operation - what pitfalls do you see and as a resident of KPK do you favour an operation at this time or not?

Also what role do you see PTI playing in such circumstances - thanks.
I have discussed about the "consequences" of military operation in north waziristan in this thread.
Consquences of military operation in North waziristan
Military operation should always be the last resort, unfortunately we are heading towards it without peace talks. If governament and army has already decided to take complete control of NW militarily, then they should first evacuate all the civilian population from the area and arrange IDP camps for them. I wish they dont use aerial bombardments and rely only on ground troops, but that wont happen. I am saying this becasue mehsud region has become a ghost region, ruins with almost no population as all villages were razed to the ground level in intensive aerial bombaremt and artillary, tanks shelling in 2009 operation, thats why IDPs are not returning....
I do support north waziristan operation, in my opinion the NW agency has become highly chaotic and unstable. the reason for it is army's peace treaty with hafiz gul bahadur.........to my surprise the peace treaty allows foreigners in the agency.....also hafiz gul bahadur sahab has either no control over TTP or has given them silent approval to carry out attacks on security forces.....moreover dozen other groups have sought refuge in NW.
Another reason for violence is presence of haqqani netwrok in NW, their presence invites american drones and such a hypocracy that they are based in same miranshah where army is also camped.
Third reason is pak army itself, which when attacked by taliban, retaliates with mortar shelling on nearby village and impose curfews for days or weeks, paralyzing the life there. For these 3 reasons i support a careful military operation in north waziristan...........But this raheel shareef is definitely going to mess it up.
In my opinion PTI wont do "dharnas" against north waziristan operation once it is started.....people label them pro-taliban but in my opinion they are just scared of fate of ANP......... imran khan was mistaking taliban for noble tribal warriors of british times, he is realizing that the reality is different and much complex.

I have discussed about the "consequences" of military operation in north waziristan in this thread.
Consquences of military operation in North waziristan
Military operation should always be the last resort, unfortunately we are heading towards it without peace talks. If governament and army has already decided to take complete control of NW militarily, then they should first evacuate all the civilian population from the area and arrange IDP camps for them. I wish they dont use aerial bombardments and rely only on ground troops, but that wont happen. I am saying this becasue mehsud region has become a ghost region, ruins with almost no population as all villages were razed to the ground level in intensive aerial bombaremt and artillary, tanks shelling in 2009 operation, thats why IDPs are not returning....
I do support north waziristan operation, in my opinion the NW agency has become highly chaotic and unstable. the reason for it is army's peace treaty with hafiz gul bahadur.........to my surprise the peace treaty allows foreigners in the agency.....also hafiz gul bahadur sahab has either no control over TTP or has given them silent approval to carry out attacks on security forces.....moreover dozen other groups have sought refuge in NW.
Another reason for violence is presence of haqqani netwrok in NW, their presence invites american drones and such a hypocracy that they are based in same miranshah where army is also camped.
Third reason is pak army itself, which when attacked by taliban, retaliates with mortar shelling on nearby village and impose curfews for days or weeks, paralyzing the life there. For these 3 reasons i support a careful military operation in north waziristan...........But this raheel shareef is definitely going to mess it up.
In my opinion PTI wont do "dharnas" against north waziristan operation once it is started.....people label them pro-taliban but in my opinion they are just scared of fate of ANP......... imran khan was mistaking taliban for noble tribal warriors of british times, he is realizing that the reality is different and much complex.

Excellent post sir jee.... excellent ....specially the bold part .....

Just want to add that Government and Army is also mistaking by not attempting to take tribesmen with them .... under the term 'TTP' they are painting all with the same brush .... rather to involve any of maulana if they had choose Qoumi Jirga ..... there might be different situation

Drones were not invited. They became necessity when terrorists started moving between the two countries. USA can not cross the border between two independent countries and this was the easiest way out according to them.
What a joke! They come uninvited to every country then say according to rule no so and so we cant cross border ... :unsure:

What a joke! They come uninvited to every country then say according to rule no so and so we cant cross border ... :unsure:
I hate these posts where they glorify TTP guys as some great warrior and brave people. What is this bravery or helplessness to take revenge from government/Army by killing innocent harmless civilians and get hide in caves and use civilians as "human shields" during attcks. they attack on others when they are sleeping or not in position of fights and run away to hide in caves of Afghanistan when army haunt them for fight lol

I hate these posts where they glorify TTP guys as some great warrior and brave people. What is this bravery or helplessness to take revenge from government/Army by killing innocent harmless civilians and get hide in caves and use civilians as "human shields" during attcks. they attack on others when they are sleeping or not in position of fights and run away to hide in caves of Afghanistan when army haunt them for fight lol
Actually, some say they are keeping USA at bay or something along those lines....

But they fail to see civilians dying but then the same argue..America is also doing the same job :unsure:

I just want it all to end, America to pack up and go home while the TTP or whatever to go home ...Man whats with you people cant you let the people live their lives?

Back
Top Bottom