What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

Aww...now zootinali's ancestor didn't know how to read and write so that at least they could tell him his family history.Marvellous,a person with almost no idea of his own family history distributing historical wisdom to others.And you were preaching "my race,my people" bullshit:woot:
Why don't you practise what you preach as your opinion is just supposedly the assamese opinion and not the NE opinion.

Yeah as if your family have huge library of records , I m not representing NE , just presenting you with facts , You are the one who came up with some "natural order" shyte and presented nothing to back it up. You talk of Tibetans tax record while the world knows baring tawang no such record exist for rest of AP , Tax ?? your ancestor didn`t even know how to trade !!

As for history of my people we have things called buronji since 11th century and before that records in other historical scripts .Literacy dawned on us wayyy long ago, so don`t mock me or my family. My ancestor don`t have to tell me ,I can read it myself , it is still readable . interestingly it also records the life of your people too ,apparently some of you used to be subjects of Kacahris than Ahoms than Burmese but then you will not accept and rather invent "natural order" theory..

Last edited:
Yawn,go on...go on.Let us see how you soothe that hurt ego of yours.
My hurt ego lol. Its the butthurt on your part that you can't fulfill your cherished dream of merging with your chini grand daddies.

Yeah as if your family have huge library of records , I m not representing NE , just presenting you with facts , You are the one who came up with some "natural order" shyte and presented nothing to back it up. You talk of Tibetans tax record while the world knows baring tawang no such record exist for rest of AP , Tax ?? your ancestor didn`t even know how to trade !!

As for history of my people we have things called buronji since 11th century and before that records in other historical scripts .Literacy dawned on us wayyy long ago, so don`t mock me or my family. My ancestor don`t have to tell me ,I can read it myself , it is still readable . interestingly it also records the life of your people too ,apparently some of you used to be subjects of Kacahris than Ahoms than Burmese but then you will not accept and rather invent "natural order" theory..
Yawn,again..not on your family but the group you belonged to.So no you have no records of your own family and want to lecture us about history.The power of education only belonged to the elites in your society and the rest of the subjects never were wise enough to write down their own history.
Trade is a very basic thing unless you mean to say it was an advanced thing for your ancestors.Really funny aren't you?Completely oblivious of history of arunachal and lecturing an Arunachali?The tani group was never under anyone else's rule except china and tibet.So much for your "history".In fact, some tani tribes raided ahom areas so much your rulers had to sign agreements with us to make peace.The term "abor" ahoms used to describe some tani tribes may mean something to you?Your ahom kingdom rose and fell in what was a blink of time for us.But then again..I am talking to a person who seeks solace in a group's achievement with no record of his own family.Hate to remind you but as I said before,but after the anglo abor war.it was the tibetans who came down to negotiate with the brits..so much for arunachal was under assamese influence crap of yours.But then,expected from a person with no history of his own.

My hurt ego lol. Its the butthurt on your part that you can't fulfill your cherished dream of merging with your chini grand daddies.
Oh really?Is that how you console yourself when China just violates your so called territorial integrity and sovereignty?Tch..tch

Yeah yeah yeah, it is the evil mainlanders who are responsible for separatist tendencies, not your tolerance and fueling of separatists ideas and attitudes.

Do you have any idea about geopolitical situation or history of NE region? Any senior member with even little knowledge of our history & culture will understand what I meant by bolded part.

Mizoram is the only part of state where Pandit Nehtu ordered IAF to use bombs against it own population even after massive protest from generals
Food for thought, I bet you never read any part of our post & pre independence history, which reflects in your post.

March 1966 Mizo National Front uprising - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Yawn,again..not on your family but the group you belonged to.So no you have no records of your own family and want to lecture us about history.The power of education only belonged to the elites in your society and the rest of the subjects never were wise enough to write down their own history.
Trade is a very basic thing unless you mean to say it was an advanced thing for your ancestors.Really funny aren't you?Completely oblivious of history of arunachal and lecturing an Arunachali?The tani group was never under anyone else's rule except china and tibet.So much for your "history".In fact, some tani tribes raided ahom areas so much your rulers had to sign agreements with us to make peace.The term "abor" ahoms used to describe some tani tribes may mean something to you?Your ahom kingdom rose and fell in what was a blink of time for us.But then again..I am talking to a person who seeks solace in a group's achievement with no record of his own family.Hate to remind you but as I said before,but after the anglo abor war.it was the tibetans who came down to negotiate with the brits..so much for arunachal was under assamese influence crap of yours.But then,expected from a person with no history of his own.

Oh really?Is that how you console yourself when China just violates your so called territorial integrity and sovereignty?Tch..tch

How about I put it this way that we hold the territory that China claims to be its own and all they can do is jump the fence once in a while and go back. Again why do I have to console myself when AP is with India for the past 67 years?

How about I put it this way that we hold the territory that China claims to be its own and all they can do is jump the fence once in a while and go back. Again why do I have to console myself when AP is with India for the past 67 years?
Sure,just someday they might decide to stay permanently and there is nothing you guys can do except get slaughtered and your PM crying on AIR and other media like Nehru did in 62:rofl:

[quo
Sure,just someday they might decide to stay permanently and there is nothing you guys can do except get slaughtered and your PM crying on AIR and other media like Nehru did in 62:rofl:
They didn't had the balls to do so in 62 when we had minimal defences and ran back as quickly as they came , only a fool can believe they can pull of anything better with the current preparedness. You seem to have blind faith on your chini daddys. Too bad for you they couldn't help your case for the past 67 years. ;)

[quo

They didn't had the balls to do so in 62 when we had minimal defences and ran back as quickly as they came , only a fool can believe they can pull of anything better with the current preparedness. You seem to have blind faith on your chini daddys. Too bad for you they couldn't help your case for the past 67 years. ;)
Balls?The Indian soldiers certainly lost theirs and ran all the way to assam and mainland in 62 thrashing.It was funny I tell you,your soldiers came all gung ho about how they will teach a lesson to the short,yellow ones again and got massacred in return.The retreat was amazing however..they ran off as if the devil was after them.All scared and jumpy to get out of entire NE before the reds came.
My ancestors never knew people could run back so fast!

Gaddafi in Mizoram | Opinion | Times Crest

@Saheli just one such example.

Balls?The Indian soldiers certainly lost theirs and ran all the way to assam and mainland in 62 thrashing.It was funny I tell you,your soldiers came all gung ho about how they will teach a lesson to the short,yellow ones again and got massacred in return.The retreat was amazing however..they ran off as if the devil was after them.All scared and jumpy to get out of entire NE before the reds came.
My ancestors never knew people could run back so fast!

Fact is Most IA soldiers though outnumbered & outgunned fought till the last bullet laying down their lives. I am amused by your disrespect to our soldiers, shows your level of maturity. Nice example of how a guy can degrade his moral values to support his personal vendetta. Grow up.

Last edited:
As a citizen from the North East, I wish to make a few observations on this topic. Please note that the following are my observations only, and any subsequent opinions my own. I do not attempt to represent the NE.

First up, there is a lot (and by that I imply total) of ignorance about the origins of the numerous conflicts that erupted between us and the mainlanders among the locals here. But this far down the line,my view is that it doesn't even matter. Neither side can claim innocence anymore, both sides have commited mistakes, attrocities. both sides are just as guilty for what happened, and perhaps even for what didn't happen.

I've spoken, interacted, befriended bodos, Doleys', Deoris' , Rajbonshi's, Nagas, Khasis, Ahoms etc from all over Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura etc. Everyone has a different opinion towards the mainland, towards the mainland people. (That makes it very difficult to form a generalized understanding of their wishes. But some points would stick out as clear cut positions during my interaction with them:

1. They want to preserve their identity, their culture. They fear unrestricted migration from the mainland (and more so, from Bangladesh). That fear is very real, make no mistake about it.

2. Save one, every other guy (or girl) I've talked to believes that their existence under the Indian flag is a good thing. They do not wish for undue interference from the centre. Just provide them enough independence and space to work on their own, and they are proud to call themselves Indians. You could think of this as the introverted kid, who is your dear friend, but who needs some space for himself.

3. Hardly anybody believes militancy will improve their lives. And believe you me, every youth is just as concerned about his future as the next guy in Delhi. The support for militancy has died down, maybe on ventilator support.

My 2 cents....

Gaddafi in Mizoram | Opinion | Times Crest

@Saheli just one such example.

Fact is Most IA soldiers though outnumbered & outgunned fought till the last bullet laying down their lives. I am amused by your disrespect to our soldiers, shows your level of maturity. Nice example of how a guy can degrade his moral values to support his personal vendetta. Grow up.
I have not an iota of respect for soldiers of a rapist and mass murdering army.I have no respect for an army that cannot muster enough balls to face a greater opponent and is only used to far smaller opponents.

Do you have any idea about geopolitical situation or history of NE region? Any senior member with even little knowledge of our history & culture will understand what I meant by bolded part.

Mizoram is the only part of state where Pandit Nehtu ordered IAF to use bombs against it own population even after massive protest from generals
Food for thought, I bet you never read any part of our post & pre independence history, which reflects in your post.

March 1966 Mizo National Front uprising - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First MNF wanted a separate sovereign Christian state and then they take help from Pakistan in arms training, attacked govt installations, civilian establishments, took hostages, and you expect me to be sympathetic to their cause? Have you heard of American Civil war? Russian treatment of insurgents in Chechnya? Or what China would do in such a case?

No, I have not read your post or pre-independent history, I have not read much history of my own states yet. That is no excuse for mollycoddling separatists.

There is no racism in India. Chinki in India is only used as a location marker and not as a racist slur. It is the same as calling someone from Kerala a mallu, a Maharashtrian a ghati, a Punjabi a punju. People trivialize racism when they equate small distinction marker expressions as racist. To know what racism is and what they have suffered go and ask the Blacks in US.

We love when you cry about AFSPA and India occupying South Tibet. Mark my words, no matter what price we pay we are not ceding one inch of our territory. We will kep bleeding the likes of you. Those who seek freedom must migrate to other lands or be prepared for our bullet.

I have not an iota of respect for soldiers of a rapist and mass murdering army.I have no respect for an army that cannot muster enough balls to face a greater opponent and is only used to far smaller opponents.

Sentiments are mutual, we have no respect for losers who shit their pants when they see the Men in Olive arriving. Learn to shed your tribal mentality, and stop acting like cave men from stone age.

Even if I had why would i reveal it here ? Every body take pride in their communities achievements, if not why the foolk are even arguing for NE?Pray share what have you achieved in your life?

Trade is basic thing despite which you raided near by tribes is really surprising . You traded nothing with anyone ,you never formed a proper kingdom and remained backward and have no written history . Your tribe failed to achieve even the basics of modern society . How do I know? because we wrote it down , my ancestor did. Unlike you I don`t invent things out of thin air

"natural orders":lol: Ahoms rose and fell , you never rose beyond the point of ****** state

If Tibet had any interest they would have save you in your war aginst Brits. It was anglo-abor war not anglo-tibet war mind you .They never "came down" in anglo-abor war for negotiation.Know your history. You don`t have to own tibetan history , nobody will take your bluff :lol:. Tibetans are even racially different from you ,forget the chinese..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom