What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

Even if I had why would i reveal it here ? Every body take pride in their communities achievements, if not why the foolk are even arguing for NE?Pray share what have you achieved in your life?

Trade is basic thing despite which you raided near by tribes is really surprising . You traded nothing with anyone ,you never formed a proper kingdom and remained backward and have no written history . Your tribe failed to achieve even the basics of modern society . How do I know? because we wrote it down , my ancestor did. Unlike you I don`t invent things out of thin air

"natural orders":lol:

If Tibet had any interest they would save you in your war aginst Brits. It was anglo-abor war not anglo-tibet war mind you .They never "came down" in anglo-abor war for negotiation.Know your history. You don`t have to own tibetan history , nobody will take your bluff :lol:. Tibetans are even racially different from you ,forget the chinese..

There is no place for tribalism in 21st century. Cavemen are getting extinct very fast.

BTW, is wish very happy Ching Chong Ding Dong to you.

I have not an iota of respect for soldiers of a rapist and mass murdering army.I have no respect for an army that cannot muster enough balls to face a greater opponent and is only used to far smaller opponents.

Whatever makes you happy. If you want to assimilate to a country who massacares unarmed students & farmers alike in from of whole world you are free to do that. As I said before you are entitled to your opinion. But I gurantee you I will find out who are you.

For your mental enrichment, read this

Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you want a seperate country or want Indian to live under brits because of rape cases incidents that you come across every otherday,so by that logic countries like Sweden, Jamaica, United states, New Zealand ,belgium,norway,hong kong,canada,ect, should all be broken into smaller countries ,everyone should demand for a country of his own,and last bt not the least,live under brits.lol
800px-Rape_rate_per_100%2C000_-_country_comparison_-_United_Nations_2012.png

By that logic people of every country that suffer from poverty or other 42 countries of the 184 officialy listed countries which has lower income index than India should demand for a country of their own or should be allowed to be ruled by the brits.lol

:lol: agreed.

Your wish will be granted :D

@INDIC looks like we have a genious with knowledge about Union of India.I wonder what did sardar patel did. :rolleyes:
I also want a Lamborghini and Sunny leon!!!!

First MNF wanted a separate sovereign Christian state and then they take help from Pakistan in arms training, attacked govt installations, civilian establishments, took hostages, and you expect me to be sympathetic to their cause? Have you heard of American Civil war? Russian treatment of insurgents in Chechnya? Or what China would do in such a case?

No, I have not read your post or pre-independent history, I have not read much history of my own states yet. That is no excuse for mollycoddling separatists.

There is no racism in India. Chinki in India is only used as a location marker and not as a racist slur. It is the same as calling someone from Kerala a mallu, a Maharashtrian a ghati, a Punjabi a punju. People trivialize racism when they equate small distinction marker expressions as racist. To know what racism is and what they have suffered go and ask the Blacks in US.
That is not exactly happened in Mizoram , their grievances were true . Read about the mizoram famine/mautam . it was the leadership in assam that they should be blamed and they settle down after they were granted statehood and their own affair in their hand . It was a happy ending for mizoram..

Whatever makes you happy. If you want to assimilate to a country who massacares unarmed students & farmers alike in from of whole world you are free to do that. As I said before you are entitled to your opinion. But I gurantee you I will find out who are you.

For your mental enrichment, read this

Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ignore him, he is just a tribal caveman, who got Internet and now doing what he does best. Whine about his types getting extinct in his chingling ping pong language.

That is not exactly happened in Mizoram , their grievances were true . Read about the mizoram famine/mautam . it was the leadership in assam that they should be blamed and they settle down after they were granted statehood and their own affair in their hand . It was a happy ending for mizoram..

Ting Tong Ling Long.

Even if I had why would i reveal it here ? Every body take pride in their communities achievements, if not why the foolk are even arguing for NE?Pray share what have you achieved in your life?

Trade is basic thing despite which you raided near by tribes is really surprising . You traded nothing with anyone ,you never formed a proper kingdom and remained backward and have no written history . Your tribe failed to achieve even the basics of modern society . How do I know? because we wrote it down , my ancestor did. Unlike you I don`t invent things out of thin air

"natural orders":lol: Ahoms rose and fell , you never rose beyond the point of caveman state

If Tibet had any interest they would save you in your war aginst Brits. It was anglo-abor war not anglo-tibet war mind you .They never "came down" in anglo-abor war for negotiation.Know your history. You don`t have to own tibetan history , nobody will take your bluff :lol:. Tibetans are even racially different from you ,forget the chinese..
Again with the bull crap.We had a functioning democratic societies.Old rule of the old world,don't trade what you can take by force..applied to every group of people.It was because you guys failed to stop us that the ahom rulers made agreements to give us our demands in order for our neutrality.If you guys could,you would have stopped us..why didn't you?Because you couldn't.Simple as that.We had the strength to take what we wanted and so we did.
Ironic isn't it,because it is still assamese who live like cavemen in acute poverty:rofl:So much for great ahoms
Do read up on things before commenting on them and our conflicts with tibet when china lost control of tibet.We tanis had a democratic system of governance while the brits had to civilise you guys and free you from the burmese:lol:

Yeah I read about Mautam in the link The_Sidewinder provided. I am sympathetic to the Mizo Union but not MNF. I hold no respect for Nehru either. MNF had different motives and it just hijacked a genuine grievance to carry out its objectives, so I wont shed a single tear for it.

Again with the bull crap.We had a functioning democratic societies.Old rule of the old world,don't trade what you can take by force..applied to every group of people.It was because you guys failed to stop us that the ahom rulers made agreements to give us our demands in order for our neutrality.If you guys could,you would have stopped us..why didn't you?Because you couldn't.Simple as that.We had the strength to take what we wanted and so we did.
Ironic isn't it,because it is still assamese who live like cavemen in acute poverty:rofl:So much for great ahoms
Do read up on things before commenting on them and our conflicts with tibet when china lost control of tibet.We tanis had a democratic system of governance while the brits had to civilise you guys and free you from the burmese:lol:

:blah::blah: Yeah democracy right :rofl: A Big YAAAWn!! stop making up new stories .Read the proper history which is btw written by us , you heard that?:lol::lol:

:blah::blah: Yeah democracy right :rofl: A Big YAAAWn!! stop making up new stories .Read the proper history which is btw written by us , you heard that?:lol::lol:
Oh my!!An assamese lecturing us about democracy?The tanis had the "kebang" system which is a form of direct democracy unlike the present day version.But then I am talking to an idiot who can't see history beyond a single source.When will you guys learn to actually cross-check what has been recorded and verify the facts.Oh the ignorance of a person who doesn't even know his own ancestors!!:rofl::rofl:
I mean do you even have the slightest idea of your idiotic and ignorant rants of "ahom" greatness?No doubt the ahoms were a great people but seriously how are you even sure you are one?

Yeah I read about Mautam in the link The_Sidewinder provided. I am sympathetic to the Mizo Union but not MNF. I hold no respect for Nehru either. MNF had different motives and it just hijacked a genuine grievance to carry out its objectives, so I wont shed a single tear for it.
but they gave up violence right?to be honest MNF had no choice, assamese leadership was unwilling to give up lushai hill and were very arrogant. No was willing to hear the people of Mizoram . But in the they were granted statehood and they gave up violence which I believe was good for everyone..

Oh my!!An assamese lecturing us about democracy?The tanis had the "kebang" system which is a form of direct democracy unlike the present day version.But then I am talking to an idiot who can't see history beyond a single source.When will you guys learn to actually cross-check what has been recorded and verify the facts.Oh the ignorance of a person who doesn't even know his own ancestors!!

Caveman is reasoning. Please ting tong him.

Oh my!!An assamese lecturing us about democracy?The tanis had the "kebang" system which is a form of direct democracy unlike the present day version.But then I am talking to an idiot who can't see history beyond a single source.When will you guys learn to actually cross-check what has been recorded and verify the facts.Oh the ignorance of a person who doesn't even know his own ancestors!!
I mean do you even have the slightest idea of your idiotic and ignorant rants of "ahom" greatness?No doubt the ahoms were a great people but seriously how are you even sure you are one?

:blah::blah: yup very well ,congratulations !! still doesnot make you tibetan though..You remain an adi

but they gave up violence right?to be honest MNF had no choice, assamese leadership was unwilling to give up lushai hill and were very arrogant. No was willing to hear the people of Mizoram . But in the they were granted statehood and they gave up violence which I believe was good for everyone..

I am not arguing against the current states or the Mizo people here. I butted in when I saw The_Sidewinder being what I thought was sympathetic towards abotani. Maybe he was just being kind and mature, but I do not understand that kind of kindness. To which The_Sidewinder brought in the bombing by IAF of Aizwal as justification of abotani's grievances.

All states have their own set of problems including boundary issues, water sharing issues, immigrants, resources, regionalism, etc. etc., but it never justifies separatist tendencies. I would talk harshly to even a person from my state or even my neighborhood if he/she was to talk in those terms.

:blah::blah: yup very well ,congratulations !! still doesnot make you tibetan though..You remain an adi
And when did we adis claim otherwise?Some of our fiercest battles were fought with the tibetans when they tried to assimilate us.We are the tanis,distinct yet related to the chinese and tibetan.But we are part of the same china..at times the central chinese system would weaken and the tibetans would assert autonomy and us tanis,well,we had our ways.We did our part for China when it was required and they were content with that.

@Saheli Zootinali already explained you your misconception on my behalf. M thankfull to him for that. NE separatism not driven by racism bt more to do with Central govt treating us as second class citizens. Things has improved since.

@DingDong
Got your point, I was just trying to defend our men in uniform.

@Chinese-Dragon
Why are you dishing out so many negative ratings to mr. Dingdong???? I mean with no offence he has not abused any1. Or did he???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom