What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

Oh really?When did your army find spare time from buttfucking each other and other homosexuals now that rapes aren't allowed rampantly as they once were due to human rights scrutiny.Last time I checked Chinese have a picnic every now and then and the brave army cannot even fire a bullet in fear of another thrashing akin to 62.So much for brave Indian army,used only for fighting armies several sizes smaller than itself and carrying out extra judicial kiilings to soothe hurt egos.
The Chinese trespass into some unmanned territory make some noodles , eat it and go back to their pen. How hard is it for your pea sized brain to comprehend that India and China have a ceasefire agreement and there's a SOP for each nation incase of trespassing by soldiers on each side. Last I remember Indians chopped the hands of Chinis in 1967 and sent them packing when they tried to act smart.

yeah millenia !!right your history, like you knew how to write , you inherited memories also??greek tribes had contact with south Indian, by your logic they will be same people too by extension of "natural order"..
emotional vomit ?? no more points to argue with ??
keep your abotani opinion to yourself , don`t include rest of NE..

Yawn,I have no time or patience to deal with all that emotional vomit.If you don't know about us why make it so apparent?AP tribes and contact with china and tibet is well recorded in our history.For it was the tibetans who came to negotiate when the area of AP fell to the brits.Of millenias of contact,exchange and trade with china.Another little fact you obviously had no idea about.
So please,just because you wish to remain with mainland doesnt mean we do or the rest of north east does.So please stop selling the assamese perspective as the relevant one for the whole of NE when it applies only to Assam.I can very well speak what message they all gave in all the interactions my people had with them and continue to have.Their aspiration from freedom from mainland colonialism.So I will say it again,keep the assamese perspective for assam and assam only.

The Chinese trespass into some unmanned territory make some noodles , eat it and go back to their pen. How hard is it for your pea sized brain to comprehend that India and China have a ceasefire agreement and there's a SOP for each nation incase of trespassing by soldiers on each side. Last I remember Indians chopped the hands of Chinis in 1967 and sent them packing when they tried to act smart.

Abey tera kaam dhanda nahi hei kya, saale jaa diya jala phataka phod, idhar kahe ka debate kar raha hei.

HaPpY DiWaLi too you and your entire family

@Nova2
I will buddy, you too be safe

yeah millenia !!right your history, like you knew how to write , you inherited memories also??greek tribes had contact with south Indian, by your logic they will be same people too by extension of "natural order"..
Let him Go mere bhai ,Happy Diwali ,and have fun :)

The thing is NE is just a geographical expression.Just like India.Every state of NE is a separate entity from each other.My state and our people feel closer to tibetans and chinese than towards the rest of NE even.Ditto for rest of NE.The only realistic scenario is to join China or form some sort of a union with it along the lines of EU at least for us AP people,the former being the preferred option.
Are you from Manipur, btw?

There you go again,ignoramus self at it again.Our records are mostly oral records passed down in each clan and tribe and generation with most of it now written down,the tibetans even had tax collection records from arunachal tribes that traded with them.Funny,because you wouldn't even be able to remember the last ten of your ancestors.So please take a chill pill and stop blowing your gaskets.So shove your assamese only opinion up your *** and stop claiming to represent rest of NE.
Yawn,typical facesaving argument.China just pawns you mainlanders and your army can only stay on the side meekly,hoping to avoid another 62.The lesser said of the civilian leadership the better.

Are you from Manipur, btw?
Arunachal Pradesh.A manipuri wouldn't even bother with mainlanders,they are far too tired telling their story to mainlanders who sweep it under the carpet.

If you're from Assam as Abotani said, I think that would make sense why you're not supporting us.

There you go again,ignoramus self at it again.Our records are mostly oral records passed down in each clan and tribe and generation with most of it now written down,the tibetans even had tax collection records from arunachal tribes that traded with them.Funny,because you wouldn't even be able to remember the last ten of your ancestors.So please take a chill pill and stop blowing your gaskets.So shove your assamese only opinion up your *** and stop claiming to represent rest of NE.

I don`t have to remember my ten generation , I didn`t claim to be chinese, you did , unless you are from tawang rest of your argument has no historical evidence, probably tibetans forgot give you the tax receipt:laugh: .
Apply bolded part to yourself.

I don`t have to remember my ten generation , I didn`t claim to be chinese, you did , unless you are from tawang rest of your argument has no historical evidence, probably tibetans forgot give you the tax receipt:laugh: .
Apply bolded part to yourself.
Aww...now zootinali's ancestor didn't know how to read and write so that at least they could tell him his family history.Marvellous,a person with almost no idea of his own family history distributing historical wisdom to others.And you were preaching "my race,my people" bullshit:woot:
Why don't you practise what you preach as your opinion is just supposedly the assamese opinion and not the NE opinion.

If you're from Assam as Abotani said, I think that would make sense why you're not supporting us.
Abotani is arunachali , don`t know about you , I m not supporting you because you guys are coming up with ludicrous opinion.I m not sure how old are you guys but I doubt you have any idea about naga or manipuri insurgency.
All you guys come up with some social issues like race, religion , women and unverified 'useless for modern time' historyetc , think for yourself and read all you comments(rants) , how funny it reads..

Yawn,typical facesaving argument.China just pawns you mainlanders and your army can only stay on the side meekly,hoping to avoid another 62.The lesser said of the civilian leadership the better.

Arunachal Pradesh.A manipuri wouldn't even bother with mainlanders,they are far too tired telling their story to mainlanders who sweep it under the carpet.
Who gives a damn how brave and mighty your grand daddy chinis and their army is, the fact that the territory they claim for the past 67 years is with us and will be ours no matter how much sabre rattling paid chini trolls do on the internet.

Who gives a damn how brave and mighty your grand daddy chinis and their army is, the fact that the territory they claim for the past 67 years is with us and will be ours no matter how much sabre rattling paid chini trolls do on the internet.
Yawn,go on...go on.Let us see how you soothe that hurt ego of yours.

Back
Top Bottom