What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

@Abotani

I can understand your sentiments. AP was always a land of free tribes who rarely mingled with outsiders. Even Ahom kingdom never tried to conquar your piece of land due to rough tarrain & wrath of barbaric tribes as apatani, nisi, aonka etc. Only the british explorers were able to venture deep into arunachal pradesh. Even other part of NE was not directly part of Mainland India, though we were culturally connected.

@Nova2

Bro, Apotani is entitled to his opinion. Lack of knowledge of Mainland Indians about NEians specially marking them as chinky remark will only reinforce separatist mantelity of some guys. Remedy is development, increaseing awareness of NE region, about our diverse history & culture. Rest assured, We are more patriotic than an average indians in most cases.

Last edited:
That because you are not from NE , you are a false flagger , have some shame , take care of yourself and your country first ..
Hopefully he take care of our country for he knows who he is.

Really?gee thanks.Anyway not like you can do much against the chinese.We all saw that in 62..your soldiers being slaughtered like the incompetent idiots that they are.

Still your grand daddy chinis could gain zilch from the 62 war , they launched a surprise attack,had a 8:1 numerical superiority and went back as quickly as they came. I don't see how chinis could do any better given our current preparedness, leave alone grabbing any lands penetrating into Indian territory would be walking into death trap for chinis. We are not high on dope of Hindi chini bhai bhai like 62.

I'm giving you a pragmatic advice to fulfill your cherished dream of living with your 'mongoloid brothers' as you put it. We'd gladly exchange a few of your types with Tibetans coz India aint giving up any of its territory because some yahoos wish so, same as Chinese won't give up on Tibet because Tibetans don't want to live under Chinese rule.

Still your grand daddy chinis could gain zilch from the 62 war , they launched a surprise attack,had a 8:1 numerical superiority and went back as quickly as they came. I don't see how chinis could do any better given our current preparedness, leave alone grabbing any lands penetrating into Indian territory would be walking into death trap for chinis. We are not high on dope of Hindi chini bhai bhai like 62.

I'm giving you a pragmatic advice to fulfill your cherished dream of living with your 'mongoloid brothers' as you put it. We'd gladly exchange a few of your types with Tibetans coz India aint giving up any of its territory because some yahoos wish so, same as Chinese won't give up on Tibet because Tibetans don't want to live under Chinese rule.
No really,when are you handing over AP personally?For you see the land is ours and unlike your western neighbour,you have no hope of beating China.For your position is as hopeless in front of china as pakistan's is to yours.

Separation?On the contrary it is the natural state of things for us Arunachalees.We had far more contact with China and tibet than we ever did with the rest of NE,let alone mainland.It is but natural for us to join China.AP was one of the last parts conquered by the brits,i.e, after the anglo abor war of 1911.The same year they established the town of pasighat although it was always a large settlement.We aren't the same people,we have nothing to do with mainlanders.Assamese may feel different,seeing as how they are most similar to mainland among NE states but that is it.It is our right to join the country we feel a part of and not be constricted by lines on map drawn by the white man.NE,just like India is just a geographical expression.No person from one state of NE can speak for the other states.Everyone from NE knows that.

Why are you speaking of AFSPA then , how much of AP is under AFSPA ?? I thought a Manipuri or a Naga or a assamese have a better/bitter experience.When did IA commit "atrocities" on "your" people.If we are not the same people then why are you even replying in this thread ? If you feel you or your family are Chinese then speak for yourself and you only .You don`t have the right to speak on behalf of all the mogoloid people of NE .
The topics is about whole of NE separation from India. I oppose it , you seem to support it , but you are using my experiences, my race, my grievances as an excuse for secession . we have different way of dealing with the problems you speak of ,separation is certainly not the answer IMO .I can't take away your history , maybe you are still holding the grudge of anglo abor war of 1911 , but then we are not living in last century .

So we see the border are guarded by alien look Indian and not by so called our mongoloid brothers.

I'm sorry if I've upset you, I just want to
keep silent regarding my state..
for now at least.
The question then arises do you even belong to the northeast states?...or a you even an Indian,dont act as a 50cent troll ,answer to people when they ask you a question.

Why are you speaking of AFSPA then , how much of AP is under AFSPA ?? I thought a Manipuri or a Naga or a assamese have a better/bitter experience.When did IA commit "atrocities" on "your" people.If we are not the same people then why are you even replying in this thread ? If you feel you or your family are Chinese then speak for yourself and you only .You don`t have the right to speak on behalf of all the mogoloid people of NE .
The topics is about whole of NE separation from India. I oppose it , you seem to support it , but you are using my experiences, my race, my grievances as an excuse for secession . we have different way of dealing with the problems you speak of ,separation is certainly not the answer IMO .I can't take away your history , maybe you are still holding the grudge of anglo abor war of 1911 , but then we are not living in last century .
Here is the thing,I convey the message that several mizos,nagas,manipuris and rest of NE feels.Did I ever claim to represent Assam?Nope.I bring a message from the rest of NE because few,seemingly none of them are here on this forum.I speak for how my people see things and mainlanders.Your race?your suffering?Nope.I am speaking of the suffering of my people and the rest of NE.As I have said before,assamese may want to stay with mainland as you guys have more in common with them than the rest of NE has with them and it is your right if you wish to do so as it is or right to seek our destiny.So please,dont speak for us,or any other NE state.You have put your thoughts as an assamese and that it.It is not the will of entire NE.
And for the last time,its not separation,its the natural order for us.What Assamese want to do is upto them,you guys.We want to have nothing to do with mainlanders or fight or pledge loyalty to the constructs of white man and remain forever their slaves as these mainlanders are,fighting so vehemently for lines drawn by the brits and europeans.We are seeking our birthright,our destiny,our home,our true place in this world.Its not separatism..it is not unjustified.If it was,so was the agitation of everyone against colonialism and imperialism.

Maybe. who knows ...
What the heck you mean you dont know :lol: ,you were the one to post the pic,next time google it and be sure before about the pic before posting,dont make yourself look like a TROLL.

No really,when are you handing over AP personally?For you see the land is ours and unlike your western neighbour,you have no hope of beating China.For your position is as hopeless in front of china as pakistan's is to yours.
The land is a part of India and will remain so . Why do we have to defeat the Chinese? We just have to defend our territory. When the Chinese were able to defeat us back in 62 even then they were not able to annex AP, at a time when our defences were negligible against the Chinese. With our current preparedness I don't see how the Chinese can wrest AP from India forcefully.

The question then arises do you even belong to the northeast states?...or a you even an Indian,dont act as a 50cent troll ,answer to people when they ask you a question.
He did a good job for you questioning him which state he comes from.

The land is a part of India and will remain so . Why do we have to defeat the Chinese? We just have to defend our territory. When the Chinese were able to defeat us back in 62 even then they were not able to annex AP, at a time when our defences were negligible against the Chinese. With our current preparedness I don't see how the Chinese can wrest AP from India forcefully.
Yawn,first it is mongoloid land.Your only claim is because the brits left you guys in charge of it as you guys were their loyal running dogs.So please shove that "Indian land" bullcrap in the toilet,if you have one that is.

I did answer him by saying that I don't want to say where I live right now as I'm making this thread for the whole NE. And If you read all my posts, and are aware of what have happened in NE in the past, you should have been able to tell where I live or at least have some clue by now.

Yawn,first it is mongoloid land.Your only claim is because the brits left you guys in charge of it as you guys were their loyal running dogs.So please shove that "Indian land" bullcrap in the toilet,if you have one that is.
Doesn't matter how it became a part of India, you're the one here acting like a loyal dog of Chinis, acting more chini than the chini. Mongoloid land or caucasoid or whatever the land is India and will remain so. I'm giving you a reality check, India will never compromise with its territorial integrity just because some yahoo wearing buttflaps wishes so. You are free to move to China if you wish to be with your chini brothers , AP is not going anywhere.

@halupridol
tumaleu dipawalir huvessa thakil.
@Abotani
No brother, you speak for you & few of your tribesmen only. Yeah few people from other parts of NE may have some separatist intentions, specially Nagas, but with development it is dying down. About AP, reason for backwardness of your state is due to level of coruption in your state. I respect your disconnection to India. But you have no right to represent rest of NE. I have been friends with too many mizo, manipuri, Khasi friends to know your argument is too good to be true.
About Naga's, they are happy as long as they get Nagalim.

Back
Top Bottom