What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

Correction,we are not a part of you.As simple as that.
On the second part,where in your comprehension problem addled mind did you mistake female infanticide and foeticide with rap
Lol.why get so serious now,you have hardly spend any time and now you are speaking on behalf of NE people,give me a break,you seem more happy to join the country in the east,then why not do so,there are people from northeast living i various cities of India,and you care about my personal experience or nt they do dont talk about seperation,they ask for solution,solution for abuses they had dealt with,which is happening wid everyone,and northeast is not specific,every tom d!ck and harry who's a troll claims to be from Arunachal pradesh,conicidence, :lol: yeah.there are many pdf members from northeast,your rantings about seperation from India would have no effect. You wana live around people like you?just jump the border to the east your master who look like youuuuu would accept you for sure :lol:

Doesn't matter how it became a part of India, you're the one here acting like a loyal dog of Chinis, acting more chini than the chini. Mongoloid land or caucasoid or whatever the land is India and will remain so. I'm giving you a reality check, India will never compromise with its territorial integrity just because some yahoo wearing buttflaps wishes so. You are free to move to China if you wish to be with your chini brothers , AP is not going anywhere.
Yawn...join the army and kill some kashmiris and other innocent civvies instead of the idiotic bravado and mouthing off you guys are so prone to.How dumb are you?of course AP isnt going anywhere,unless hanuman decides to lift it off to sri lanka or madagascar.Only we will join China in future

@halupridol
tumaleu dipawalir huvessa thakil.
@Abotani
No brother, you speak for you & few of your tribesmen only. Yeah few people from other parts of NE may have some separatist intentions, specially Nagas, but with development it is dying down. About AP, reason for backwardness of your state is due to level of coruption in your state. I respect your disconnection to India. But you have no right to represent rest of NE. I have been friends with too many mizo, manipuri, Khasi friends to know your argument is too good to be true.
About Naga's, they are happy as long as they get Nagalim.
Sorry,the rest of NE really differs.We will take out of this union on the first chance.So no I have every right to speak for the parts of NE aligning to my view.Rest of NE isnt making up with mainland out of love,only because they have no choice.As soon as a choice presents we will take out.
Lol.why get so serious now,you have hardly spend any time and now you are speaking on behalf of NE people,give me a break,you seem more happy to join the country in the east,then why not do so,there are people from northeast living i various cities of India,and you care about my personal experience or nt they do dont talk about seperation,they ask for solution,solution for abuses they had dealt with,which is happening wid everyone,and northeast is not specific,every tom d!ck and harry who's a troll claims to be from Arunachal pradesh,conicidence, :lol: yeah.there are many pdf members from northeast,your rantings about seperation from India would have no effect. You wana live around people like you?just jump the border to the east your master who look like youuuuu would accept you for sure :lol:
Yawn,keep deluding yourself.Can't help those with their heads buried in the sands.

Bhai log these trolls and flamers will keep doing these things.
Dear Chinese and Pakistani friends apni apni sambhalo.
There are few assholes everywhere who do this mistreatment irrespective of where you are from. I have seen them mistreat kannadigas too. They behave this way because the only value they have in society is nuisance value.
And please don't even bring arunachal here in this discussion. I haven't met a single arunachali who is not fiercely patriotic. The biggest problem they have is people with fake permits apart from lack of infrastructure.
So yeda mat banao, sulle hed beda Mosa kud beda. Aapu panna matte.

Yawn...join the army and kill some kashmiris and other innocent civvies instead of the idiotic bravado and mouthing off you guys are so prone to.How dumb are you?of course AP isnt going anywhere,unless hanuman decides to lift it off to sri lanka or madagascar.Only we will join China in future

Why are you exploding from both ends knucklehead? The army is already doing a pretty decent job of screwing the likes of you . As I said opinion of a buttflap wearing yahoo matters zilch on what would be the fate of a state of the Indian union. You can join China, Mongolia or Somalia for all I care, AP is and will be a part of India.

Here is the thing,I convey the message that several mizos,nagas,manipuris and rest of NE feels.Did I ever claim to represent Assam?Nope.I bring a message from the rest of NE because few,seemingly none of them are here on this forum.I speak for how my people see things and mainlanders.Your race?your suffering?Nope.I am speaking of the suffering of my people and the rest of NE.As I have said before,assamese may want to stay with mainland as you guys have more in common with them than the rest of NE has with them and it is your right if you wish to do so as it is or right to seek our destiny.So please,dont speak for us,or any other NE state.You have put your thoughts as an assamese and that it.It is not the will of entire NE.
And for the last time,its not separation,its the natural order for us.What Assamese want to do is upto them,you guys.We want to have nothing to do with mainlanders or fight or pledge loyalty to the constructs of white man and remain forever their slaves as these mainlanders are,fighting so vehemently for lines drawn by the brits and europeans.We are seeking our birthright,our destiny,our home,our true place in this world.Its not separatism..it is not unjustified.If it was,so was the agitation of everyone against colonialism and imperialism.

I m speaking the truth not for any one or any tribe.

1.You never had AFSPA ,
2 never had any foreign power controlling you,
3 post independent you were given an equal stake in Union in every thing

You have no idea what suffering is , what we the lesser fortunate NEasterner had to endure in the past decade . You didn`t grow up under curfews and AFSPA . You didn`t grow under the fear of random pickup by armed force or extortion and tax notice from insurgents. Compare to that this recent racist incidents are nothing .
Ofcourse you would not know this , you grew up in arunachal , 1962 was the last time something big happened up there.
You know nothing of AFSPA ,yet you come here and write about "natural order" as if you know it.
you don`t say it but you post give away enough hints that you are equally racist to people who are not like our kind.
I don`t know about your 'natural order' but i bet before independence your forefathers could not tell Tibet from Bangladesh unless you are from tawang. Who are you fooling ?? you are just tribal like us , your natural order doesnot justify why arunachalis are not speaking tibetan ,using chopstick . How long does it take for your natural order to pick up chinese/tibetan culture if you are so close to them , instead you are no different from tribes of northern assam and other northern-eastern tribes of nagaland..

The thing is ,if there are no members from Nagaland ,Manipur ,etc are here in this forum doesnot automatically make you right or make you their spokeperson. You are not the only one to have "friends" and you are not the only one who is mongoloid/oriental in this forum. You don`t need to speak of sufferings of rest of NE. Speak for yourself or for your tribe . I dont care much about your "natural order" which any sane minded will consider absolutely ridiculous.

Why are you exploding from both ends knucklehead? The army is already doing a pretty decent job of screwing the likes of you . As I said opinion of a buttflap wearing yahoo matters zilch on what would be the fate of a state of the Indian union. You can join China, Mongolia or Somalia for all I care, AP is and will be a part of India.
Oh really?When did your army find spare time from buttfucking each other and other homosexuals now that rapes aren't allowed rampantly as they once were due to human rights scrutiny.Last time I checked Chinese have a picnic every now and then and the brave army cannot even fire a bullet in fear of another thrashing akin to 62.So much for brave Indian army,used only for fighting armies several sizes smaller than itself and carrying out extra judicial kiilings to soothe hurt egos.

Sorry,the rest of NE really differs.We will take out of this union on the first chance.So no I have every right to speak for the parts of NE aligning to my view.Rest of NE isnt making up with mainland out of love,only because they have no choice.As soon as a choice presents we will take out.

Yawn,keep deluding yourself.Can't help those with their heads buried in the sands.

I beg to differ, maybe your friends are separatist but mine are not. Anyways, I am not surprised by your view point.

@Abotani
@Nova2

Bro, Apotani is entitled to his opinion. Lack of knowledge of Mainland Indians about NEians specially marking them as chinky remark will only reinforce separatist mantelity of some guys. Remedy is development, increaseing awareness of NE region, about our diverse history & culture. Rest assured, We are more patriotic than an average indians in most cases.
Agreed bro,i wont mock him anymore.
@Abotani,bro i agree wid @The_sidewinder,you are entitled to your opinon,i respect it,you cant everyone from a country to be the same,i know people of Arunachal pradesh has been deprived for most part of its history,be it because of lack of development or enormous coruption at state level and negligiance at the central level,but trust me there many things now that are being done to connect the remotest parts of Arunachal pradesh to the rest of India. Projects in railways and roadways has been approved,its just time the construction would begin,we cant build like china we have limited resources unlike china which sits on trillion of dollars of reserves and whos economy runs on devlopment. Your reasons are valid for being anti-India when justice hasn't been done yet in those places,but insurgency by various militants groups had played a role in lack of development aswell. NE areas are one of the most mountanious region ,which make construction a mamoth task,but trust me its just just for the time being,development would come knocking at your doors. :)

1.You never had AFSPA ,

You have no idea what suffering is , what we the lesser fortunate NEasterner had to endure in the past decade . You didn`t grow up under curfews and AFSPA . You didn`t grow under the fear of random pickup by armed force or extortion and tax notice from insurgents. Compare to that this recent racist incidents are nothing .
Ofcourse you would not know this , you grew up in arunachal , 1962 was the last time something big happened up there.
You know nothing of AFSPA ,yet you come here and write about "natural order" as if you know it.
you don`t say it but you post give away enough hints that you are equally racist to people who are not like our kind.
I don`t know about your 'natural order' but i bet before independence your forefathers could not tell Tibet from Bangladesh unless you are from tawang. Who are you fooling ?? you are just tribal like us , your natural order doesnot justify why arunachalis are not speaking tibetan ,using chopstick . How long does it take for your natural order to pick up chinese/tibetan culture if you are so close to them , instead you are no different from tribes of northern assam and other northern-eastern tribes of nagaland..

The thing is ,if there are no members from Nagaland ,Manipur ,etc are here in this forum doesnot automatically make you right or make you their spokeperson. You are not the only one to have "friends" and you are not the only one who is mongoloid/oriental in this forum. You don`t need to speak of sufferings of rest of NE. Speak for yourself or for your tribe . I dont care much about your "natural order" which any sane minded will consider absolutely ridiculous.
why taking the troll so seriously,,,,,chill

Agreed bro,i wont mock him anymore.
@Abotani,bro i agree wid @The_sidewinder,you are entitled to your opinon,i respect it,you cant everyone from a country to be the same,i know people of Arunachal pradesh has been deprived for most part of its history,be it because of lack of development or enormous coruption at state level and negligiance at the central level,but trust me there many things now that are being done to connect the remotest parts of Arunachal pradesh to the rest of India. Projects in railways and roadways has been approved,its just time the construction would begin,we cant build like china we have limited resources unlike china which sits on trillion of dollars of reserves and whos economy runs on devlopment. Your reasons are valid for being anti-India when justice hasn't been done yet in those places,but insurgency by various militants groups had played a role in lack of development aswell. NE areas are one of the most mountanious region ,which make construction a mamoth task,but trust me its just just for the time being,development would come knocking at your doors. :)

Cheers to that.

I did answer him by saying that I don't want to say where I live right now as I'm making this thread for the whole NE. And If you read all my posts, and are aware of what have happened in NE in the past, you should have been able to tell where I live or at least have some clue by now.
Hmm,maybe i would hv missed it bud,i said it because it would have been easier for you to communicate with other pdf members from northeast,but its your opinion at the end of the day, :tup:
Btw, Happy Diwali :-)

1.You never had AFSPA ,

Yawn,I have no time or patience to deal with all that emotional vomit.If you don't know about us why make it so apparent?AP tribes and contact with china and tibet is well recorded in our history.For it was the tibetans who came to negotiate when the area of AP fell to the brits.Of millenias of contact,exchange and trade with china.Another little fact you obviously had no idea about.
So please,just because you wish to remain with mainland doesnt mean we do or the rest of north east does.So please stop selling the assamese perspective as the relevant one for the whole of NE when it applies only to Assam.I can very well speak what message they all gave in all the interactions my people had with them and continue to have.Their aspiration from freedom from mainland colonialism.So I will say it again,keep the assamese perspective for assam and assam only.

I beg to differ, maybe your friends are separatist but mine are not. Anyways, I am not surprised by your view point.
Sure,sure,for it is clear as daylight what NE will do when presented with the opportunity.

1.You never had AFSPA ,

aye aye to that. Nw time to bid @Abotani bro good bye & good luck & blow some phatakas.
@Nova2 happy diwali bro

Back
Top Bottom