What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

But one thing Northie people are rude I cannot generalize all but some in banglore. I know who are studying are not well disciplined

No No none noin....
Simple answer from NEians...except a few with separatist vendetta.

@うきま
I think it wouldhave made more sense if a local NE resident started such thread than a new chineese poster who barely has any idea about geopolitical situation in NE. With no disrespect intended, ground reality is far different from what you have envisioned.

bhai saheb my city is a major educational hub students from NE in karnataka

we have hundreds of NE students coming over here every year , having interacted with them and having plenty of NE friends i can say there is hardly any separatists tendencies in the young generation of NE people . They are more patriotic then anyone else .

But one thing Northie people are rude I cannot generalize all but some in banglore. I know who are studying are not well disciplined
Care to tell how they are not well disciplined?

We joined India only a few years back and only just to be the most neglected places and a very little development to be seen. Indian armies have bombed us, tortured civilians and raped our women. "Our country's capital state is just like a foreign city for us,

Did you vote in the current elections?

for at least once in my lifetime, I would love to see a big city where I won't be ignored, where I won't get treated differently because of my looks, where I can see people who looks like my own."
Opening threads like this is first step to achieve that. ;)

I bet many people won't even be able to understand this wish. I completely fail to see why I would love my country who treat us like this, plus I don't even know why we are celebrating India's independence day. Yes, if we were to consider every little things Indian Govt. has done for us that has made some improvements in our states, they're just a duty to be done for one nation's states, nothing special.

Ever heard of Federal Republic?

bhai saheb my city is a major educational hub students from NE in karnataka

we have hundreds of NE students coming over here every year , having interacted with them and having plenty of NE friends i can say there is hardly any separatists tendencies in the young generation of NE people . They are more patriotic then anyone else .
No body has that kind of mind set , I m surprised by the comments of these so called NE posters , i suspect they are false flagger

Yes , we have bad roads , but that particular picture is not from Mizoram..
Which state you are from ??Mizoram didn`t join the Union "only few years ago" , Sikkim??
Maybe. who knows ...

No body has that kind of mind set , I m surprised by the comments of these so called NE posters , i suspect they are false flagger

bro its obvious that they are false flaggers , just ignore them and move on .

Gowdru hegiddira??..
He is either a troll or a false flagger...Don't fall into their trap..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom