What's new

Will New Ad Guidelines Change India's Obsession With Fair Skin?

Where is that @jarves ?
He passed one comment and disappear.Not explain it.
I am currently in Chennai.Cool city and people are also cool here.
And like @Echo_419 said South Indian gals dont have arrogance and attitude like North Indian gals,also they all have really cute faces.:wub:

And like @Echo_419 said South Indian gals dont have arrogance and attitude like North Indian gals,also they all have really cute faces.:wub:

Then you should visit kerala also.

O you evil indians just watch this video and you wont have to watch anything else related to this thread.

I rest my case

:lol: :rofl:

The company is so cheap that they use stuff from other ads ( cheeni girls and blonde girls at the end of the video) :lol:

Exactly do without the attitude they are much better than there northern counterparts

O you evil indians just watch this video and you wont have to watch anything else related to this thread.

I rest my case

That gave me skin cancer

Ham toh yaar AAM Admi hai,joh miljaye usime kush hai

Last edited:
Like we Indians have obsession about Fairness...I know Pakistani's are not far behind us in it. However, I didn't mention about it, as it would have been considered as Off-Topic (This thread is about India, don't bring Pakistan & comment on Topic):blah:. Ab bhagwan ney Black Peda kar diya toh Fairness cream lagnage par gora thodi ho gana.... Fairness cream kala hogana, par banda gora nahi hona...This Fairness (Black-White) advertisements is also a form of Racism. :sick:

Sahi baat hai yaar,there is a also a forum of racism

BBC News - Ad sparks debate over Pakistan's 'obsession' with fair skin :coffee:

Pakistan fair & lovely ad

FairAndLovely.jpg

BLvNOMyCMAADPas.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

obama , Mummy daddy bacha lag raha hai yaar :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Although this thread is troll infested but no one can deny Indian obsession with Fair skin sad but they can't have it :D

Back
Top Bottom