What's new

Will New Ad Guidelines Change India's Obsession With Fair Skin?

This fairness cream claim of making you whiter in three days with vitamin A, C and E, @Icewolf have you tried this. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

creame1.jpg

Like we Indians have obsession about Fairness...I know Pakistani's are not far behind us in it. However, I didn't mention about it, as it would have been considered as Off-Topic (This thread is about India, don't bring Pakistan & comment on Topic):blah:. Ab bhagwan ney Black Peda kar diya toh Fairness cream lagnage par gora thodi ho gana.... Fairness cream kala hogana, par banda gora nahi hona...This Fairness (Black-White) advertisements is also a form of Racism. :sick:

Like we Indians have obsession about Fairness...I know Pakistani's are not far behind us in it. However, I didn't mention about it, as it would have been considered as Off-Topic (This thread is about India, don't bring Pakistan & comment on Topic):blah:. Ab bhagwan ney Black Peda kar diya toh Fairness cream lagnage par gora thodi ho gana.... Fairness cream kala hogana, par banda gora nahi hona...This Fairness (Black-White) advertisements is also a form of Racism. :sick:
--
deepa mehta .. eath actress doing good work in same issue...
being Fair is aspiratinal to some to look like west...
those who are less confident do that..
--
i saw more dark people with solid condidance and personality
--
Hum kale hai to kya hua dil wale hai..

Waoo..some one seems to be obsessed with India...looks like he had a very "Secret" bad experience with some Indian...:rofl:

Listen hindus, you guys will not get god Ram like skin. The only thing which have proved to work is no sun exposer and that to if one is already fair to begin with. Indians are born like africans so using fair and lovely is waste of time and resources.

@INDIC lock your self for 6 months and if you don't get lighter then accept what ever you got.

Listen hindus, you guys will not get god Ram like skin. The only thing which have proved to work is no sun exposer and that to if one is already fair to begin with. Indians are born like africans so using fair and lovely is waste of time and resources.

@INDIC lock your self for 6 months and if you don't get lighter then accept what ever you got.
--
thanks for advice
see 3 days wow add above
world known indian for brains not skin
hope world also know others for good reason too

South Indian gals are more appealng than north Indian gals.One can only understand this if one gets a chance to live in South India. ;)

what???
Have you been SI?
Its been a long time in PDF.

What about rest 20 crore muslims in india? Any beauty advice for them :D:D

Hello shan :D

Back
Top Bottom