What's new

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views

I never hear Sikhs Called as MINORITY in India,,,,They are equivalent to any Majority,,,On Top..

They have completed their life terms, ideally they should be released .....

I am not an out and out congress supporter ....... :P

If these Scums have completed there Sentence than they should be realized!! We are a Soft state and Our Judiciary System Sucks...These Scums should have had been awarded Death Sentence.... :closed::pissed:I know you are not a Sickular Congress Supporter...:lol:

They have completed their life terms, ideally they should be released .....

I am not an out and out congress supporter ....... :P

WRONG.

Supreme Court has already clarified that Life imprisonment implies a jail term for the convict’s entire life. In short, they are NEVER getting out.

Whether they get justice or not is none of our concern.I urge some pakistanis "who support khalistani movement" to stop supporting them.

Please close this thread....
dont close it...move it to seniors cafe whre faltu trolls cant do anythng.....
on topic: its about time.....justice has to be delivered.we demand it

If these Scums have completed there Sentence than they should be realized!! We are a Soft state and Our Judiciary System Sucks...These Scums should have had been awarded Death Sentence.... :closed::pissed:I know you are not a Sickular Congress Supporter...:lol:

What happens if those guys are hanged??

They will become martyrs, and youth with boiling blood take up arms against India, If they are released and some deal is cut with them by GOI, then the problem will be reduced to some extent.

India respected human rights at the same time We reduced the anger among the victims...... This is called administration and a whole lot of back ground work will be done before taking any decision.

India is a soft state ..... so what ..... as long as peace exists and external threats are dealt ...... no problem ...... :cheers:

dont close it...move it to seniors cafe whre faltu trolls cant do anythng.....
on topic: its about time.....justice has to be delivered.we demand it

The problem is seniors didnt start this thread..i actually made that statement based on first few pages I read, but after reaching the final one, I saw things are going good+ its a free forum.:)

I for sure feel that those perpetrators need to be punished and this has to delivered to our fellow brothers and also we owe this to them for their endless sacrifices for this country. I am sure you have everybody's moral/physical support.

watch this video and get over with it...enough hatred was caused by this thread yesterday

@yuba
I live in a Sikh/Hindu area called Southall, ever heard of it? Apparently it's the Indian Punjabi capital of Britain so I assume you must have been. The food is delicious.

Back
Top Bottom