What's new

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views

Nai... Every one should get a chance to fair trial, that is a necessary mandate

You know that wont be justice. That wont help heal the wounds.
Justice would be when they are hanged by law.

I agree :D a terrorist is nothing more than a murderer. Even murderers have a fair trial.

PS: I just hate these scums to Core...:sniper:

I agree :D a terrorist is nothing more than a murderer. Even murderers have a fair trial.

PS: I just hate these scums to Core...:sniper:

Looking good ...... :woot:

Last night I had Chicken fried rice with baby corn Manchurian from Punjabi restaurant ...... :azn:.

I agree with what you say my best friend in england is a punjabi brahmin but how long do we have to wait for justice and see that smug smile on tytlers face.For a comunity that has given so much for their country i think this is a big injustice.
mate even though i am a follower of Sanatan Dharma i want that basterd Tytler to be shot in front of the the public by a firing squad and all the culprits of the 1984 Sikh genocide should suffer the same fate.i for one have enormous respect for the entire Sikh community for all those sacrifices which they made for our Motherland and it's a dream of mine to watch all those perpetrators getting Capital punishment.
many of my friends here in Kolkata are Sikhs and i can only say that i have been extremely fortunate to have them as friends.we as a nation owe a lot to the Sikh community for their tireless and selfless services towards India since Independence..........

So tell me now if no one can apart from Himachalis can buy land in HP, is it discrimination against Sikhs?
You are making me to ask again a same question. why indian government made this decision that nobody can buy land only in HP. I know it's discrimination against Sikhs but can't you the intention of Indian government. HP is use to be part of Punjab and now bordering it. They Know land in HP is cheaper to buy then Punjab. As punjabi got enough money to buy land in any state. They just want no influence of punjabi people in Himachal pradesh.

mate even though i am a follower of Sanatan Dharma i want that basterd Tytler to be shot in front of the the public by a firing squad and all the culprits of the 1984 Sikh genocide should suffer the same fate.i for one have enormous respect for the entire Sikh community for all those sacrifices which they made for our Motherland and it's a dream of mine to watch all those perpetrators getting Capital punishment.
many of my friends here in Kolkata are Sikhs and i can only say that i have been extremely fortunate to have them as friends.we as a nation owe a lot to the Sikh community for their tireless and selfless services towards India since Independence..........
Thanks mate that sob tytler was born a sikh but converted to christianity. we sikhs love our country.I actually moved my wife and kids back to india from the states and have never taken on american or british citizenship.But whenever i watch anything on the riots it breaks my heart to see those widows who lost their husbands and sons to those congress mobs and i feel the same for those poor souls on the air india flight.We need justice to close the book on this horrible chapter of our history before those widows die of old age.

@Flamingo Belated Birthday wishes!!!
When was this?

Thanks mate! It was on 28 November. :)

Looking good ...... :woot:

Last night I had Chicken fried rice with baby corn Manchurian from Punjabi restaurant ...... :azn:.

I deleted the pic, so that Khalistani Fanatics can carry on with their futile debate. :D

Thanks a lot for your lovely words about sikh community..At least this tells there's still people appreciating and supporting each others in every ups and downs. Bless you!!

If there is one reason I would support BJP (or any other non-Congress party for that matter) coming to power would be so that, victims of 1984 riots, never again - Never Again see the likes of Titler moving around in luxary cars and living the life they Do-Not deserve.

Imagine the trauma they go through every single day! Saddening to say the least.

Thanks a lot for your lovely words about sikh community..At least this tells there's still people appreciating and supporting each others in every ups and downs. Bless you!!

We're no better than the rest of our fellow Indians, and instead of seeing ourself as superior or "other ting" because we're Punjabi, we should work to make India better. :)

Thanks mate! It was on 28 November. :)

I deleted the pic, so that Khalistani Fanatics can carry on with their futile debate. :D
Flamingo mate just because some punjabis have gripes does not make them khalistani.Ihave nothing but hate for them they killed my masar infront of my masi and cousins because he was a high up in one of the communist partys and he believed in the union.

We're no better than the rest of our fellow Indians, and instead of seeing ourself as superior or "other ting" because we're Punjabi, we should work to make India better. :)
I am not thinking or talking of any superiority on other people because of we are punjabis. It was just thankful words and I did mention we are supporting each other in every ups and downs. If we are discussing this issue regarding minorities. this indicates we all want better future of India, where everyone gets treated same "Indians".

To right mate and to tell you the truth if khalistan ever became a reality i would move to harayana were we own some land rather then live in a country based on religon.

I on the other hand neither go gaga nor belittle achievement of sikhs.
They are like rest of us (+pag) and if they work hard they get benefit, if they dont then they remain where they are. Exactly like rest of us.
We dont bear any grudge against sikhs, the PM is sikh so is chairman of planning commission, and so is army chief. Being sikh neither inhibited nor improved their chance.

Back
Top Bottom