What's new

WILL ISRAEL OR US ATTACK IRAN SOON ?

Iran's participation would be crucial. However, the other nine countries can go on without Iran with the goal of eventually convincing Iran that it would benefit them tremendously by joining the PACT. I am baffled by the hostility that Iran shows towards its Muslim Brothers and in the end it appears that Iranians are too mired in SHIA and SUNNI Divide. It would take a great leap of Love and Faith for our Iranian Brothers to overcome their SHIA vs. SUNNI mentality and come and hold our hands as Brothers.

Dude , we're not hostile towards Muslims . be fair . we have no problem with Sunnis and lots of them are living with us .

Iran's friendly with both countries specially Pakistan .

making such pact is impossible dude cos Turkey is a NATO member and give orders from them and Pakistan can't cos Iran is under sanctions and creating such pact will bring sanctions and west pressure on you too . So please don't judge us like that . Iran's gonna make Iraq another ally like Syria and Lebanon which can make a strong side in ME and that's why Turkey and Arabian states trying to use their golden chance to take Syria in order not to let it happens .

I kinda forgot to say , Iran has mutual defense pact with Syria , seems Iraq gonna join it soon which includes Hezbollah too .

your idea is cool but I don't think The US and Saudi Arabia let it happens .

Thank you for your kind comments , Brother. I have just a couple of observations.

First, remember that Turkey of today is not the Turkey of the past. A lot has changed in Turkey and more changes are coming so don't give up on Turkey.

Secondly, most Pakistanis love Iran very much. Iranian language and culture is woven in the Psyche of every Pakistani and has great influence on our culture as well. Saudi Arabia has no power on Pakistan and does not dictate which country Pakistan chooses to have relations with just as we don't tell Saudi Arabia to not have relations with India or any other country. BTW, we love our Saudi Brothers but I believe we are closer to Iran because of our cultural ties. Pakistani culture is a lot more closer to Iranian culture than Arab culture.

As for the USA, they tried their level best to stop Pakistan from making the Gas Pipeline deal with Iran and we told the US to take a flying leap and to go and jump in a lake. They pressurized India as well and India caved in to US demands, but Pakistan didn't. USA cannot dictate to Pakistan as to who we want to have relations and pacts with. Most people mistakenly believe that Pakistan cannot act against USA wishes and that is not true. We stopped the Nato supply line through Pakistan for 6 months till they begged and begged for it to reopen.

Keep an open mind and remember we are 100% behind you. Even Turkey will support Iran in case of an adversity. Turkish people are a very Brave, Kind and Generous people and they care about Muslims. Look at how they stood up for Palestinian people in Gaza.

Peace and Love from Pakistan.

Dude , we're not hostile towards Muslims . be fair . we have no problem with Sunnis and lots of them are living with us .

Brother, I would like to believe that Shia/Sunni divide does not factor in Iran's equation but the facts speak for themselves.

In your previous post you mentioned how Iran has pacts with Syria, Iraq and Hizbullah. All three of the countries or groups you mentioned are Shia controlled. This is not just by accident my Brother.

I think Iran's interest in Syria is because of Alawite rulers ( Alawites are a branch of Shia Islam ), if the Sunni majority of Syria gets rid of Assad, Iran may lose interest in Syria. Iran's interest in Iraq is because Shias are the rulers of Iraq (Nuri Al Maliki) and Hizbullah connection is because of their Shia connection.

Iran should not be leaning towards countries or groups of Shia faith ONLY. Sure it is natural for Iran to have close ties with their Shia brethren, but not exclusively with Shias ONLY. You are our Muslim Brothers and we are followers of the same Prophet (PBUH) and believe in same Quran. I think Sunni and Shia Muslims should support and defend each other because we are part of the same family.

Iran's friendly with both countries specially Pakistan .

making such pact is impossible dude cos Turkey is a NATO member and give orders from them and Pakistan can't cos Iran is under sanctions and creating such pact will bring sanctions and west pressure on you too . So please don't judge us like that . Iran's gonna make Iraq another ally like Syria and Lebanon which can make a strong side in ME and that's why Turkey and Arabian states trying to use their golden chance to take Syria in order not to let it happens .

I kinda forgot to say , Iran has mutual defense pact with Syria , seems Iraq gonna join it soon which includes Hezbollah too .

your idea is cool but I don't think The US and Saudi Arabia let it happens .
Iran makes pacts on belief(shia).
You cant do or mean much with that pact,so forget it.
So what if you lose both Irak and Syria?
Even with Irak and Syria,you still have no meaning.
With that attitude you wont get far.
Ill use your words;GOOD LUCK!

Neither.

Answer: They'll use the Saudis through the sectarian lens. Similar to the Iraq-Iran war.

Brother, I would like to believe that Shia/Sunni divide does not factor in Iran's equation but the facts speak for themselves.

In your previous post you mentioned how Iran has pacts with Syria, Iraq and Hizbullah. All three of the countries or groups you mentioned are Shia controlled. This is not just by accident my Brother.

I think Iran's interest in Syria is because of Alawite rulers ( Alawites are a branch of Shia Islam ), if the Sunni majority of Syria gets rid of Assad, Iran may lose interest in Syria. Iran's interest in Iraq is because Shias are the rulers of Iraq (Nuri Al Maliki) and Hizbullah connection is because of their Shia connection.

Iran should not be leaning towards countries or groups of Shia faith ONLY. Sure it is natural for Iran to have close ties with their Shia brethren, but not exclusively with Shias ONLY. You are our Muslim Brothers and we are followers of the same Prophet (PBUH) and believe in same Quran. I think Sunni and Shia Muslims should support and defend each other because we are part of the same family.

You have one problem with your post:
These are most 'Sunni' states who reject Iran and even hate it.We shake hands with everyone who accept us.
Before Syrian crisis,we had very good relations with Qatar.We have good relations with UAE ,Kuwait,Pakistan and Oman.
These is not accidental.
But on the other side,Sunni countries like KSA,Qatar and Turkey send foreign mercenaries to Syria because its ruler doesn't follow their sect.They destabilize Iraq,send terrorist suicide bombers to the country to murder Shias,because it's PM is not a Sunni.They support international sanctions on Iran and they try to bash Hezbollah in the first chance they get,even if it means siding with Israel.
What is this supposed to mean?Wasn't Iran among the first countries who recognized and supported Egyptian, Libyan and Tunisian revolutions?Aren't all of them 'Sunni' countries?So,isn't it natural for Iran to be closer to Shias?About the Syria case,it's a matter of national security,but Iran also has always supported talks and dialogue between opposition and government,it even held a conference in Tehran with opposition figures.
The whole Arab Sunnis funded Iraq to destroy Iran,so if we don't send flowers for them,pardon us.

I'm not generalizing though,there are Sunni majority countries who are our brothers.Like Pakistan.Even though majority of its population is Sunni,but I don't see Pakistanis hate spreading about Iran only because it's a Shia state.Unlike most Arabs,they are not obsessed with sects.The same goes to Iranians,You can barely find any Iranian member who insults Sunnis and their belief,they may agree with them ror not about some matters,but at the end,they are all Muslims.

Now you can search a little bit,even on this site about the insults to Shias,actually I'm used to see 1 or 2 of them everyday.

I hope at the end,people stop this Shia/Sunni bs war,but unfortunately,as long as there are idiots in the world,this will continue.

You have one problem with your post:
These are most 'Sunni' states who reject Iran and even hate it.We shake hands with everyone who accept us.
Before Syrian crisis,we had very good relations with Qatar.We have good relations with UAE ,Kuwait,Pakistan and Oman.
These is not accidental.
But on the other side,Sunni countries like KSA,Qatar and Turkey send foreign mercenaries to Syria because its ruler doesn't follow their sect.They destabilize Iraq,send terrorist suicide bombers to the country to murder Shias,because it's PM is not a Sunni.They support international sanctions on Iran and they try to bash Hezbollah in the first chance they get,even if it means siding with Israel.
What is this supposed to mean?Wasn't Iran among the first countries who recognized and supported Egyptian, Libyan and Tunisian revolutions?Aren't all of them 'Sunni' countries?So,isn't it natural for Iran to be closer to Shias?About the Syria case,it's a matter of national security,but Iran also has always supported talks and dialogue between opposition and government,it even held a conference in Tehran with opposition figures.
The whole Arab Sunnis funded Iraq to destroy Iran,so if we don't send flowers for them,pardon us.

I'm not generalizing though,there are Sunni majority countries who are our brothers.Like Pakistan.Even though majority of its population is Sunni,but I don't see Pakistanis hate spreading about Iran only because it's a Shia state.Unlike most Arabs,they are not obsessed with sects.The same goes to Iranians,You can barely find any Iranian member who insults Sunnis and their belief,they may agree with them ror not about some matters,but at the end,they are all Muslims.

Now you can search a little bit,even on this site about the insults to Shias,actually I'm used to see 1 or 2 of them everyday.

I hope at the end,people stop this Shia/Sunni bs war,but unfortunately,as long as there are idiots in the world,this will continue.

I agree with you Brother. Because of this infighting between Sunnis and Shias, I am so disgusted I don't call myself Sunni anymore. Now if someone asks me if I am Sunni or Shia, I tell them I am just Muslim. Neither Sunni nor Shia, just Muslim. If they say how can you be just Muslim, my response is I follow my Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and he was neither Shia nor Sunni. He was just Muslim and so am I.

You are right, most people in Pakistan love Iranian people but that is because our culture is so affected by Iran's Farsi language and Iran's beautiful Culture. I can assure you, Pakistani people will always have Iran's back and we will always support Iran.

We also have a very special relationship with Turkey. We have a long historical ties with Turkey even before Pakistan got its independence and separated from India. Pakistani / Indian Muslims had historical ties with Turkey for hundreds of years. I know if either Iran or Turkey are attacked by another country, Pakistanis will be by their side in a flash. This is why we dream of Turkey, Iran and Pakistan Confederation. Inshallah one day, we will unite as one Confederation.

SALAM / PEACE.

I agree with you Brother. Because of this infighting between Sunnis and Shias, I am so disgusted I don't call myself Sunni anymore. Now if someone asks me if I am Sunni or Shia, I tell them I am just Muslim. Neither Sunni nor Shia, just Muslim. If they say how can you be just Muslim, my response is I follow my Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and he was neither Shia nor Sunni. He was just Muslim and so am I.

You are right, most people in Pakistan love Iranian people but that is because our culture is so affected by Iran's Farsi language and Iran's beautiful Culture. I can assure you, Pakistani people will always have Iran's back and we will always support Iran.

We also have a very special relationship with Turkey. We have a long historical ties with Turkey even before Pakistan got its independence and separated from India. Pakistani / Indian Muslims had historical ties with Turkey for hundreds of years. I know if either Iran or Turkey are attacked by another country, Pakistanis will be by their side in a flash. This is why we dream of Turkey, Iran and Pakistan Confederation. Inshallah one day, we will unite as one Confederation.

SALAM / PEACE.

I couldn't agree more.There is no wrong point in your post.:tup:

SALAM / PEACE.

I don't get this "Shia/Sunni" thing. The kind of violence we've seen in the 21st century is worse than Hindu-Muslim clashes in history.

I believe that someone or likely a group of people are manipulating this senseless hatred in the Middle East. This trend has been rising day by day.

It is politically and economically too risky for the Americans to attack Iran after the drama over Iraq and Afghanistan.

It is technically impossible for Israel to fly all the way to Iran and bomb them. What navy does Israel have?

Another proxy state will be assured against Iran through that very manipulation.

Hard to believe such bigotry exists in the 21st century...

SALAM / PEACE.

OK now who allways puts this shia/sunni divide on table?
Straight answer no this or that.
We turks sure as hell didnt do that,we opend the way for dialogue but what did Iran do?
we tried to work together with Iran on Syria,what did they do?
Treathen us do i need to provide links?if so just write;Iran treahtens Turkey over Syria.
As if they ever can ever do something more then talk big.
Brother this brother that,you know what the word brother means?
Brothers dont treathen each other.
I have many Iranian friends here(in europe),but none of them are like some iranians here on forums(i sure hope they are a minority)

Back
Top Bottom