What's new

WILL ISRAEL OR US ATTACK IRAN SOON ?

Keep dreaming,you lost Syria
Syria is still standing , its Turkey and Saudi Arabia dreaming to take there while Iran hasn't come to the war directly .

all arab countries your enemies , All the Arabian puppet leaders hate us and are our enemies . regular people have no problem with us . It's the west an specially UK plan to make distance between Muslims and get it's profit and that's why they've put dozens of puppets on Muslims leadership . You can't see any anti arabian news , movie or etc in our country but all they do is showing Iranians specially shias as monster , kafer and enemies in the world .

You have no millitary power and you gonna tell me you THE main player.

Our military power is why we haven't been attacked for 4 decades and that's exactly why All our neighbors even you Turks are hiding behind Americans' BALLS , Its why Turkey joined NATO and Arabian puppets spent billions of dollars on their military forces . as long as I know they have no problem with Israel or Turkey and all their neighbors are their allies so why should they do that ? Iran's military power has proved itself during Iran - Iraq war , during Hezbollah - Israel wars and in Gaza and above of them in bringing safety for our own people . however it's Iranians faith and their belief in Imam Husein's way which makes the evils stop thinking about Iran .

Take land from Turkey?

You need to ask someone who knows about the danger of Kurds in your country which can lead to a civil war like Syria , The Kurds there just need some support then you'll see the **** in your tourism and economy .

You are afraid of a tiny country that is the main player in the middle east(Israel).

You say we're afraid of Israel while we've been facing the US , it's pressure , sanctions and cultural invasion for 35 years . Don't fool yourself man , If we were like what you say , Israel would have attacked our nuclear program like what they did to Iraq ( osirak )in 1980s and Syrian program a few years ago . Just 2 Iranian militia groups have stopped them in their borders and even don't let them think about Iran . Its kinda embarrassing that a Turk call them main player while they're just another US puppet like the rest . I again remind you that Israel doesn't have the strategic depth to be a main player . look at all super powers in the world , the main reason of their power is their strategic depth . Germany lost the war to Soviet union's strategic depth and If they had that they could take more time from the US and Red army to recover .

If you are what you say you are then wipe them out?

Why should we act like crazies and attack them while our policy and ideology are doing that with no war ? Our ideology has influenced in the Muslims" world and you can see it's result that they're hated by all the Muslims except the ones ( Some tools in Arabian leadership ) prefer kissing the US and Israel as$ and betraying Islam for power . Just compare our current influence with 20 years ago . You can see it's sign in Muslims' minds cos they're not blind or brain washed and see who is standing against Zionism and who is going Islam's way .

Oh no you cant with your reverse ingeneerd 3rd world weapons.

Answered before , If we have 3rd world or junk weapons why don't NATO and Israel end us in a night ? It can't be difficult to do that with B2 , F22 and long range missiles . is it ?

NATO and the US you are dying for have failed in Afghanistan and Iraq . Iran will be the hell for them and it will end their Colonization in ME forever .

So instead of talking big,show some action so we can see how big of a player you are.

You can see that if you open your eyes . Just the sanctions show what a big job Iran with around 80 million population is doing . If any country has these sanctions they would be destroyed from inside in a couple of weeks . however it doesn't end here and you need to add their pressure on our allies , their cultural invasion , their Propaganda to show Iranians like terrorists while they themselves have created Al Qaeda during Soviet Afghan war and many other crimes .

Dont worry about Irak,bigmouth Maliki(like you)eating his words and trying to avoid isolation from the rest of the world(like your country).

No need to answer , a troll from some of you Turks and Arabs show how painful our resistance and progress is for you .

Unfortunately the westerns have totally destroyed the Islamic culture , values , Resistance and pride in your country and the other Arabian nations and that's why you have no faith in yourself and can't believe that you can even if the whole world be against you , all you can see in Turkish and Arabian people posts is disappointment and saying how ? how can it happen ? how is that possible ? and ...
A few years ago no one could imagine that an Islamic country advances , ends the west and American slavery and colonization and stands on it's feet but nowadays you see Iran doing that and you can see it's advances in science , military , politics and influence on the outside world however the enemies have hardly tried to show them trivial .

Even the Saudis could wipe your azz.

Yes , we've not forgotten how they shot our fighters in international air space when we were in peace or how they killed 160 men and raped around 100 Iranian women who'd gone there for haj . still their husbands and children looking for them after 20 years .

First deal with Israel then talk!

Funny , very funny ,

we've been dealing with them for more than 30 years . You need to see Iranian soldier's grave in south of the Lebanon or take a look on the scientist martyrs we gifted to God in this war .

shahid-ahmadi11.jpg

Its good to love your country,but if you cant see reality then what does it matter what i say?
Keep dreaming and we see what happens.
The US is preocupied(economic crisis and war in afghanistan )or else they would have attacked a long time ago.
Syria is lost just admit it,Assad looking for a way out.
Only the oil you have kept you alive so dont overrate it,without oil your economie is zero.
Stop blaming evrything on the west,there will never be muslim unity(again a dream of yours).
Dont talk about us muslims against them the west.
By the way,what is islamic culture?
Is it the way you see it as it should be?
You said i quote;
we've been dealing with them for more than 30 years . You need to see Iranian soldier's grave in south of the Lebanon or take a look on the scientist martyrs we gifted to God in this war .
So thats your way of dealing with Israel?letting marters there?
Wow what a way to deal with your enemies.

Why should we act like crazies and attack them while our policy and ideology are doing that with no war ? Our ideology has influenced in the Muslims" world and you can see it's result that they're hated by all the Muslims except the ones ( Some tools in Arabian leadership ) prefer kissing the US and Israel as$ and betraying Islam for power . Just compare our current influence with 20 years ago . You can see it's sign in Muslims' minds cos they're not blind or brain washed and see who is standing against Zionism and who is going Islam's way .
whome did you influence?
Hezbullah,Hamas?
They only needed your money,why did Hamas leave Syria and not fight if they so close to you?
Try to be realistic and cut all this propaganda for muslim unity,most muslims dont like Iran.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...rael-us-attack-iran-soon-3.html#ixzz2FQhRxJE5

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...rael-us-attack-iran-soon-3.html#ixzz2FQgTdODF

Its good to love your country,but if you cant see reality then what does it matter what i say?
Keep dreaming and we see what happens.
The US is preocupied(economic crisis and war in afghanistan )or else they would have attacked a long time ago.
Syria is lost just admit it,Assad looking for a way out.
Only the oil you have kept you alive so dont overrate it,without oil your economie is zero.
Stop blaming evrything on the west,there will never be muslim unity(again a dream of yours).
Dont talk about us muslims against them the west.
By the way,what is islamic culture?
Is it the way you see it as it should be?
You said i quote;
So thats your way of dealing with Israel?letting marters there?

whome did you influence?
Hezbullah,Hamas?
They only needed your money,why did Hamas leave Syria and not fight if they so close to you?
Try to be realistic and cut all this propaganda for muslim unity,most muslims dont like Iran.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...rael-us-attack-iran-soon-3.html#ixzz2FQhRxJE5

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...rael-us-attack-iran-soon-3.html#ixzz2FQgTdODF

Although this discussion is endless but I think we're from 2 different worlds , you're ready to Sacrifice Islam and even your political independence to earn the western's support and investment while we've chosen to do what Islam and Quran says . which says never accept slavery and stand against injustice .

Worshiping the US and Israel and their power is the only thing can be seen in your thoughts and posts while we believe that if we want we can , no matter how difficult it is or how long it takes . you're proud of your economy at all while you just have westerns support and if you just cross their lines and disagree with them on a simple issue you'll see the fact in your economy too .

I'm not gonna say everything is okey in Iran , no we have lots of problems but we've started to be independent and have pasted half of the way on our own feet . If any country want to be independent not a tool used by superpowers it has to start like us not like you having the western's back and support .

Syria is not gonna fall and its something you and others know , losing Syria means losing the whole middle east for Iran and I ensure you if it really gonna happen you will see Iran there even if the war takes a bigger zone in ME . so please stop putting your money on some terrorists .

Yes , I agree that its only the oil that has kept Iran alive which can happen on any country has such resources but I just pray that our oil runs out or others don't buy that which is hopefully gonna happen . Building the economy is the last thing can end the US and westerns hope to take Iran down . hopefully we've been working on that and the world will see the result in a couple of years .

You'd better read the history of UK and US in ME to see who's guilty here . Muslim unity can happen if they stop making trouble here cos none of the Iranians , Turks and Arabs have problem , its just between governors

You need to read Islam during our prophet's leadership to see what Islamic culture is however it's been wiped out in Turkey by the father of the Turks .

You should be fool to expect Iran attack Israel while you're aiming your weapons against us . How can't you see the indirect wars between Iran and Israel ? Hezbollah and Hamas are supported by us , they are trained by Iran and equipped by Iran too .

You said who we influenced on ? Look at wherever you want in ME . The whole Muslim world was embarrassed and defeated after Arab - Israel war . It was Iran and it's revolution gave them the hope of resistance however the west did it best ad bought Arabian leaders .

most muslims dont like Iran. ,

Which Muslims you're talking about ?

As I said , there is no sign of Self Esteem and hope in you and some Arab people . you're just Flabbergasted of the US power and development which is blamed in Islam . Unlike you Iran is doing it's attempt to bring it's own models , no matter if we produce a car with the lowest quality but it's our own , no matter if we produce missiles that aren't accurate , it's our own and our own knowledge , no matter if we produce 3rd generation fighter in 2008 , it's again our own and we're proud of that .

Iran's economy will be built by our own hands no matter if it takes 10 years or more but we will prove the world if you want you can , no need to knee for that in front of super powers .

I think this conversation should be finished as we're from 2 different words and can't understand each other .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/156164-made-iran.html

Although this discussion is endless but I think we're from 2 different worlds , you're ready to Sacrifice Islam and even your political independence to earn the western's support and investment while we've chosen to do what Islam and Quran says . which says never accept slavery and stand against injustice .

Worshiping the US and Israel and their power is the only thing can be seen in your thoughts and posts while we believe that if we want we can , no matter how difficult it is or how long it takes . you're proud of your economy at all while you just have westerns support and if you just cross their lines and disagree with them on a simple issue you'll see the fact in your economy too .

I'm not gonna say everything is okey in Iran , no we have lots of problems but we've started to be independent and have pasted half of the way on our own feet . If any country want to be independent not a tool used by superpowers it has to start like us not like you having the western's back and support .

Syria is not gonna fall and its something you and others know , losing Syria means losing the whole middle east for Iran and I ensure you if it really gonna happen you will see Iran there even if the war takes a bigger zone in ME . so please stop putting your money on some terrorists .

Yes , I agree that its only the oil that has kept Iran alive which can happen on any country has such resources but I just pray that our oil runs out or others don't buy that which is hopefully gonna happen . Building the economy is the last thing can end the US and westerns hope to take Iran down . hopefully we've been working on that and the world will see the result in a couple of years .

You'd better read the history of UK and US in ME to see who's guilty here . Muslim unity can happen if they stop making trouble here cos none of the Iranians , Turks and Arabs have problem , its just between governors

You need to read Islam during our prophet's leadership to see what Islamic culture is however it's been wiped out in Turkey by the father of the Turks .

You should be fool to expect Iran attack Israel while you're aiming your weapons against us . How can't you see the indirect wars between Iran and Israel ? Hezbollah and Hamas are supported by us , they are trained by Iran and equipped by Iran too .

You said who we influenced on ? Look at wherever you want in ME . The whole Muslim world was embarrassed and defeated after Arab - Israel war . It was Iran and it's revolution gave them the hope of resistance however the west did it best ad bought Arabian leaders .

most muslims dont like Iran. ,

Which Muslims you're talking about ?

As I said , there is no sign of Self Esteem and hope in you and some Arab people . you're just Flabbergasted of the US power and development which is blamed in Islam . Unlike you Iran is doing it's attempt to bring it's own models , no matter if we produce a car with the lowest quality but it's our own , no matter if we produce missiles that aren't accurate , it's our own and our own knowledge , no matter if we produce 3rd generation fighter in 2008 , it's again our own and we're proud of that .

Iran's economy will be built by our own hands no matter if it takes 10 years or more but we will prove the world if you want you can , no need to knee for that in front of super powers .

I think this conversation should be finished as we're from 2 different words and can't understand each other .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/156164-made-iran.html

Its because of this thinking you will never gain anything.
Lets end it here with a little saying in turkey;
Kopruyu gecene kadar ayiya dayi denir(untill you achieve your goal you do as you are told)
I hope you get it.
Btw,MADE IN IRAN?
with help from russia and china?oh yes they are not the west the are the east.
And i see many things made with help from the west to.

Its because of this thinking you will never gain anything.
Lets end it here with a little saying in turkey;
Kopruyu gecene kadar ayiya dayi denir(untill you achieve your goal you do as you are told)
I hope you get it.
Btw,MADE IN IRAN?
with help from russia and china?oh yes they are not the west the are the east.
And i see many things made with help from the west to.

If Russia was in our side , they would have given us S300 or mig 29's engines .

Iran's lonely in the world .we were against both west and east and you just need to see the US and USSR supports to Iraq during war with us .

If you wanna make yourself calm and sleep tightly , you can use this excuse but the fact is clear cos even china doesn't risk on Iran to have trouble in their relation with the US .

Iran's lonely in the world .we were against both west and east and you just need to see the US and USSR supports to Iraq during war with us .

If you wanna make yourself calm and sleep tightly , you can use this excuse but the fact is clear cos even china doesn't risk on Iran to have trouble in their relation with the US .
Did you get the Turkish saying?
Btw;nobody is against Iran,just against the mullahs!
Get over this REMY attitude(remy all alone in the world)

If Iran's lonely , it is by Iran's own choice. Both Iran and Turkey need to stop this rivalry and join forces with Pakistan to make a strong Muslim block that no power in the World will dare mess with.

Iranians talk about Islam and Quran and yet they refuse to join forces with the Muslim people and brag about their might. A true Muslim should never brag about their power because all power is from Allah swt and a true Muslim should never kill his Muslim Brother/Sister.

If you really believe in Islam, come join forces with us ( Turkey and Pakistan ) and make Defence pacts that no power in the world would dare challenge. Together we will have Manpower ( 350 Million+ strong), Natural Resources, Nuclear Power, Strong Militaries and a huge domestic market. Countries like China and Russia will support us and the West will have no choice but to deal with us on an equitable basis.

We have always supported Iran and Turkey is our closest Ally and a brotherly nation. In the past we were members of pacts like CENTO and there is no reason why we cannot unite again to form alliances.

If Iran's lonely , it is by Iran's own choice. Both Iran and Turkey need to stop this rivalry and join forces with Pakistan to make a strong Muslim block that no power in the World will dare mess with.

Iranians talk about Islam and Quran and yet they refuse to join forces with the Muslim people and brag about their might. A true Muslim should never brag about their power because all power is from Allah swt and a true Muslim should never kill his Muslim Brother/Sister.

If you really believe in Islam, come join forces with us ( Turkey and Pakistan ) and make Defence pacts that no power in the world would dare challenge. Together we will have Manpower ( 350 Million+ strong), Natural Resources, Nuclear Power, Strong Militaries and a huge domestic market. Countries like China and Russia will support us and the West will have no choice but to deal with us on an equitable basis.

We have always supported Iran and Turkey is our closest Ally and a brotherly nation. In the past we were members of pacts like CENTO and there is no reason why we cannot unite again to form alliances.
Turkey and Pakistan is a one of a kind relationship.
The defence pact you named would make us a worldpower but i have another idea.
Lets take all the Developing 8 and make defence pact.
Developing 8 Countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
How about this?
All of these countries.

Turkey and Pakistan is a one of a kind relationship.
The defence pact you named would make us a worldpower but i have another idea.
Lets take all the Developing 8 and make defence pact.
Developing 8 Countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
How about this?
All of these countries.

The countries you have named are great as a TRADE PACT. However they are scattered all over the place ( i.e. countries like Nigeria, Egypt, Bangladesh, Malyasia and Indonesia ).

What is great about Turkey, Iran and Pakistan for a defence pact is these three countries are geographically CONTIGUOUS TERRITORY, which means they are Geographically linked as one continous land mass. Pakistan connects with Iran which connects with Turkey. Later on , if other countries like the six Turkic states of former soviet union and Afghanistan want to join , it will be huge land mass together of geographically linked TEN countries. All of these countries can be linked with Roads and Railroad networks, Oil and Gas pipelines and a Population and domestic market approaching Half Billion.

Such unions create Synergistic effects that will benefit all Ten of these countries. This grouping have three major languages i.e Turkish, Persian/Farsi and Urdu and the cultures are close enough to have a sense of Citizenship and Nationalism.

The countries you have named are great as a TRADE PACT. However they are scattered all over the place ( i.e. countries like Nigeria, Egypt, Bangladesh, Malyasia and Indonesia ).

What is great about Turkey, Iran and Pakistan for a defence pact is these three countries are geographically CONTIGUOUS TERRITORY, which means they are Geographically linked as one continous land mass. Pakistan connects with Iran which connects with Turkey. Later on , if other countries like the six Turkic states of former soviet union and Afghanistan want to join , it will be huge land mass together of geographically linked TEN countries. All of these countries can be linked with Roads and Railroad networks, Oil and Gas pipelines and a Population and domestic market approaching Half Billion.

Such unions create Synergistic effects that will benefit all Ten of these countries. This grouping have three major languages i.e Turkish, Persian/Farsi and Urdu and the cultures are close enough to have a sense of Citizenship and Nationalism.

Good point didnt think that far.
To achieve that goal we need another attitude from Iran,dont you think?

Good point didnt think that far.
To achieve that goal we need another attitude from Iran,dont you think?

Iran's participation would be crucial. However, the other nine countries can go on without Iran with the goal of eventually convincing Iran that it would benefit them tremendously by joining the PACT. I am baffled by the hostility that Iran shows towards its Muslim Brothers and in the end it appears that Iranians are too mired in SHIA and SUNNI Divide. It would take a great leap of Love and Faith for our Iranian Brothers to overcome their SHIA vs. SUNNI mentality and come and hold our hands as Brothers.

Iran's participation would be crucial. However, the other nine countries can go on without Iran with the goal of eventually convincing Iran that it would benefit them tremendously by joining the PACT. I am baffled by the hostility that Iran shows towards its Muslim Brothers and in the end it appears that Iranians are too mired in SHIA and SUNNI Divide. It would take a great leap of Love and Faith for our Iranian Brothers to overcome their SHIA vs. SUNNI mentality and come and hold our hands as Brothers.
So we keep on dreaming!

I have always believed that a direct attack Iran would be a blunder akin to the Charge of the Light Brigade

Iran's friendly with both countries specially Pakistan .

making such pact is impossible dude cos Turkey is a NATO member and give orders from them and Pakistan can't cos Iran is under sanctions and creating such pact will bring sanctions and west pressure on you too . So please don't judge us like that . Iran's gonna make Iraq another ally like Syria and Lebanon which can make a strong side in ME and that's why Turkey and Arabian states trying to use their golden chance to take Syria in order not to let it happens .

I kinda forgot to say , Iran has mutual defense pact with Syria , seems Iraq gonna join it soon which includes Hezbollah too .

your idea is cool but I don't think The US and Saudi Arabia let it happens .

Back
Top Bottom