What's new

Will Iran enter to the war against Israel?

It goes without saying that without nuclear weapons and ICBM, it would be reckless of Iran to enter a war with any armed nuclear state. What would you do if Israel hit Iran with nuclear weapons, other than folding and throwing the towel, so to speak?
May be lunch some of your SL anti-nuclear Fatwas at Israel, that got to teach them zionists a good lesson.
Israel would throw such weapons at Iran without hesitation, and half the hypocritical world would cheer. That is why Israel and its lackeys USA did not want anyone but Israel to have such weapons in that area. Israel is unassailable at the moment.

Your passion is good, but you should know that IRI already has these things ;)
100% not, otherwise it would have demonstrated this long ago.

Thats on Iran. If they want to start a war with the U.S. on the Gaza conflict, go right ahead. Iranian forces won't be spared either. I know that for sure.

Comparing the defense of Iraq in the 1990s and Iran in 2023 is a catastrophe of thought.

Iran is very powerful and well prepared to fight against the big egos of the USA. Iran has a powerful surprise in store and it is very easy to predict

Dreamers really think that the USA is the strongest in the universe. Hollywood films have completely brainwashed US professionals
Don't compared to the U.S. during Gulf War to now. Mistakes that Saddam made when comparing to Vietnam war with Gulf War aka Mother of All Battles. I guarantee you that tens of thousands of Iranians especially in the military will die in the first days of hypothetical war. You don't need Hollywood films to show how much destruction and death can be brought to the table by the U.S. military alone.

Last edited:
Thats on Iran. If they want to start a war with the U.S. on the Gaza conflict, go right ahead. Iranian forces won't be spared either. I know that for sure.

Don't compared to the U.S. during Gulf War to now. Mistakes that Saddam made when comparing to Vietnam war with Gulf War aka Mother of All Battles. I guarantee you that tens of thousands of Iranians especially in the military will die in the first days of hypothetical war. You don't need Hollywood films to show how much destruction and death can be brought to the table by the U.S. military alone.
Continue to believe the USA is the strongest in the universe but Iran and their allies on the ground will cause a disaster for the egotistical Americans. Your great humiliation will come soon. The genius of the Iranians has nothing to do with Saddam. Iran is enormously powerful and the Bic Mac-eating Americans will be pulverized

Iran is already fighting Israel through proxy. It’s the only Muslim country in the region doing it. I don’t think Iran will strike israel directly but I think israel might strike Iran and provoke a larger war tying in the US.

Don't talk crap

The U.S has no staging base near Iran

Iraq was weak,, the U.S allies could basically spend months on end building up troop levels in the region before attacking Iraq and Iraq could do nothing, because it didn't not have the ability to target the U.S troops

Iran is different, and it's now 2023

Iran is a considerable missile power, and attack on Iran will bring a considerable response to any and every U.S base in the region

Your ships or bases would be relentlessly targeted and SUNK

no regional state would accept a build up of U.S troops on their land as they would be a target for Iranian missiles, thus your only option would be to try and target Iran from a distance which will only bring limited success and Iran would respond and wipe you out in the region

Continue to believe the USA is the strongest in the universe but Iran and their allies on the ground will cause a disaster for the egotistical Americans. Your great humiliation will come soon. The genius of the Iranians has nothing to do with Saddam. Iran is enormously powerful and the Bic Mac-eating Americans will be pulverized
See thats the same mindset that Saddam had. Same for Osama Bin Laden.

Don't talk crap

The U.S has no staging base near Iran

Iraq was weak,, the U.S allies could basically spend months on end building up troop levels in the region before attacking Iraq and Iraq could do nothing, because it didn't not have the ability to target the U.S troops

Iran is different, and it's now 2023

Iran is a considerable missile power, and attack on Iran will bring a considerable response to any and every U.S base in the region

Your ships or bases would be relentlessly targeted and SUNK

no regional state would accept a build up of U.S troops on their land as they would be a target for Iranian missiles, thus your only option would be to try and target Iran from a distance which will only bring limited success and Iran would respond and wipe you out in the region
You talk like the U.S. doesn't know how to fight wars half way around the world. And you target other countries in the region would also involve Iran having to fight them as well.

Of course, Pakistan will run away and hide. Our leaders will call for peace, while better men than us Fight the Zionists.

However, if it spreads, than the Saudis and others will ask for the Pakistani nuclear umbrella. If Pakistan fails in this, they will curse us and give us nothing for eternity.

It really is a once in an epoch event.

Pakistan has already apologised on behalf of Iran to US

USS Ike is now in East Mediterranean in his way to Persian Gulf.

eagle-walk.gif

Watch out, Iran, they're coming, for you.

Iran is already fighting Israel through proxy. It’s the only Muslim country in the region doing it. I don’t think Iran will strike israel directly but I think israel might strike Iran and provoke a larger war tying in the US.

Why was tower banned @LeGenD ?

Here's what's really preposterous: the way in which the USA and zionist regimes have been threatening Iran with military aggression for several decades in a row ("axis of evil", "all options are on the table") but systematically failed to act upon these threats.

Latest episode: a supposedly "fifteen-fold 9/11" taking place in Isra"el" according to Biden, but neither Isra"el" nor the USA will declare war on the only government that's been extending consequent military assistance to the Palestinian Resistance. In 2001 the USA and allies were quick to invade not just Afghanistan - for hosting rather than arming or training the perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks, but also an uninvolved nation, Iraq.

Joke's squarely on Washington and Tel Aviv.
Dude , Israel has been bombing Palestinians like guinea pigs for decades now with no retaliation from Iran despite Iran always proclaiming and warning Israel against retaliation from them and their resistance axis yet not even once has Iran launched an attack against Israel. At least the Arab fought Israel not once not twice but three times directly and even threatened Israel existence , Israel had to mobilised all her manpower and resources to fight them off and save its country's existence FOR REAL. That was the only time Israel was ever threatened as a state . I'm sorry but Iran has done nothing to ever threatened Israels existence. If anything you guys have actually helped Israel by putting their military in constant battle tested since they use those militias for target practice and to help develop their military doctrines and put their army in battle tested position and keep them on edge. It also helps their defence industry test their weapons constantly. Which is perfect for them as it helps them refined their weapons and help boost weapon sales globally( they are the only country in the middle East who is in the top 7 weapons exporters globally) . These militias pose ZERO threat to Israel's existence whatsoever . So if you want to stop Israel you will have to fight Israel directly yourself like the Arab states did in the past..however I'm afraid Iranian leaders will never do that, they don't want to take the risk of doing so and consequences that will follow. I have to give them credit here for being smart and rational.
So I think people should stop blaming Arab states for not fighting Israel , at least they tried a few times and lost territories, manpower and shed alot of their own people/soldiers blood for that, especially for a country that's not their country. For me they have already done more than their share. If others think otherwise then they can protest and push their government and country to go and fight Israel themselves. Every country follows their interests they have no real interests in doing so.

For your other point, Israel doesn't need to invade Iran. Iran has been the one who has vehemently being against Israels existence for decades now . I can assure you that if Iran extends a hand to Israel then Israel will be more than happy to jave normal ties with Iran or any country in the region for that matter. So I don't understand what you mean by Israel is the one who has been calling for Iran's destruction. Iran is the one who harbours hostility with Israel first and foremost and your leaders don't hide it. You question Israel existence and font even recognise them as a state..reason I said the ball is in your court to fight Israel like your leaders keep claiming but they have never followed through with that in their entite history.
Now Israel has launched a ground invasion of Gaza . Yet Iran has DONE NOTHING LIKE I PREDICTED AND SAID EARLIER IN THIS VERY THREAD. Your leaders and foroegn minister should saying what they know they won't do. It's an embarrassment to keep making such statements to be honest.

Last edited:
Daddy of everyone is USA. That should be accept it now.

If they will fully support anyone and openly state they will not spare if anyone going against them

... No big country will fight against them including Pakistan, Iran etc.... All nukes are waste.. No one can dare to use it.

People are just hoping and expecting, IRan will act as seagoat and will sacrifice herself, people watch them from seating at ac rooms and do the lip services.

The hell....... Why should they do so?

Back
Top Bottom