What's new

Will Iran enter to the war against Israel?

Yes. Yes.
All of you must FIGHT.

Winner gets chocolates from me, I will choose the lucky member.
Bhai kabhi kabhi na

Looking at responses here, I can't stop laughing. I mean people sitting behind computer, very comfortably with fan or AC running (depending on home or office lol) -- them writing about fighting US, nuking Israel, ripping open.. I mean how many of these will even stand when the bullet starts whizzing past?

I am a civilian and I tell you, I will be running for safety first. Pata nahi kya kya likhte hai internet pe - e kardenge vo kardenge

P.S - Give a toffee for people like me, I can't fight :lol:

For the first time, i saw KSA refused to condemn Hamas and Egypt as the puppy of KSA followed steps of its owner.

Great sign it is. Its opening space for Iran to act freely in center of western Asia.

KSA refused to comdemn Hamas despite political pressure from Blinken.

Wow

Bhai kabhi kabhi na

Looking at responses here, I can't stop laughing. I mean people sitting behind computer, very comfortably with fan or AC running (depending on home or office lol) -- them writing about fighting US, nuking Israel, ripping open.. I mean how many of these will even stand when the bullet starts whizzing past?

I am a civilian and I tell you, I will be running for safety first. Pata nahi kya kya likhte hai internet pe - e kardenge vo kardenge

Unfortunately this forum is chock full of keyboard Warriors. Easy for them in other countries living on their Comfy Couch to threaten

But let's be fair, not single out this forum, as many forums regardless of what they're about are full of at least some keyboard Warriors

Again, easy to Puff out your chest and threaten sitting on your comfy couch

Now regarding iran, is it possible they enter the war? Sure, it's possible obviously. But they've threatened this kind of thing before and not done it other than proxies. I guess time will tell.

Hopefully Israel won't be triggered into a Samsung option event. If this happens, most of the Middle East will be uninhabitable.

Hossein Amir-Abdollahian
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iran :
View attachment 962698

Amir Abdullahian in response to the possibility of Iran entering to the war:

Every thing is possible , we cannot be indifferent to Israel crimes.

the possibility of pre-emptive action by the resistance axis is expected in the coming hours
quite possible

Bhai kabhi kabhi na

Bhai, ek tune apna time waste kiya yeh bakwaas likh kar. Doosra mera kiya yeh parhwa kar. 🤦🏽 Keyboard warrior term is being used loosely these days. Obviously Yaar we are not soldiers. As one Pakistani comedian once said, assi vi te tusi aan

KSA refused to comdemn Hamas despite political pressure from Blinken.

Wow
When Iran is destroyed for the sake of Arabs , KSA and Turkey will declare victory and offer humanitarian assistance to the leftover Iranians in half burned Iranian cities in exchange for our Islands, Khuzistan and Azarbiajan......How is that picture look to you Mr Muhammed45.... you live in Iran and you should think twice before cheering up for going to war with world's most powerful evil forces.

History will record how Persian commited suicide in the hands of their Arab worshipping Mullahs .:undecided:

I support Israel against Iran. They hate us along with the rest of the Middle East.
Iranians also have good ties to India.

They are tyrannical mullahs who subjugate their people in fear. They spread their radical ideology in Pakistan and the Middle East.

Israelis are much more polite when meeting Pakistanis compared to other Middle Easterners and their arrogance.

Since Biden has been too liberal to take on Iran, the Arabs are left with little choice. Even the Pakistani military & intelligence will not allow Iran to go nuclear.

We'll have two hostile nuclear powers on our sides. Not in our benefit.
Let's not mix normal people with a diplomatic relation or a national interest at large.
Israel was too polite to go against our nuclear reactors. They sided with India provided them with weapons that they used against Pakistan.
Iran on the other hand never did anything serious against Pakistan. In fact with Iranians we have a bond. We have historical, cultural, religious and ethnical ties with iranis.

Missile won't cause 1000s casualty. I mean if you hit a confined target such as concert hall or sport hall, maybe, but generally Missile don't really have that much destruction power. On the other hand, you probably going to be able to do it once, because once Iran did that i am pretty sure Israeli Air Force will be descent into Iran and looking for those Ballistic missile like the Scud Hunt we did in the Gulf War.

And I seriously doubt Iran can ever get nuclear weapon, I mean, if Israel think Hamas now is existential threat, they probably would nuke Iran if they came close to enriching those Uranium cake at 90%, a requirement for anyone to make nuclear weapons. Well, probably not, most likely to be a massive airstrike or covert ops.

I was thinking ballistic missiles would destroy cities and kill 1000s. True Israel would attack with full force, also nato from the ocean.

Well, first of all, any assumption of attacking US force in Iraq is very dumb move, that bring US DIRECTLY intervening, not on half of Israel, but on behalf of themselves, last time US invaded Iraq for less, and if you are seriously talking about taking US bases in Iraq, I am pretty sure by 4 week after whenever that happened, you will see a full US invasion force, probably with NATO support coming back into Iraq and shut Iran off, they may even go into Iran itself. And this time it will be full NATO unlike last time when they let individual country to sit that out. That is a war you don't want to have.

And lol, why do you think US will leave Iraq? When are they deploying 2 extra CBG with Marine detachment in the area?

And finally, even without Iran attacking US asset in Iraq like you claim, Iraq may not be allowing Iranian to transit thru their territories due to US pressure, and even if they didn't US have listening station in Iraq that can alert Israel on such movement, Israel may actually launch airstrike into Iraq and take those out.

Seems like you are severely overestimating US/NATO power, fatally underestimating Iran's capabilities & not recognizing current context of geopolitics.
  • In 2003, US has lot of ammo & quality troops. Now they have spent much of their storage in Ukraine & their troops are woke. Pak might also stop supplying ammo to Ukraine/US.
  • In 2003 Iraq war, contractors (esp technical) played an important role. They will not be available this time. Recently we heard news of US deploying Reserves (technical personnel) to some eastern europe NATO country bcz that country had shortage. How would you fight in this condition?
  • In 2003, Iran was neutral. Now Iran will mine entire Persian gulf. No ship or sub will sail there.
    • You may not be able to supply your forces in ME or will face severe difficulties.
    • Cargo ship (including fuel or LNG tankers) will not be able to leave gulf. Petrol would be $100k per barrel with in no time. Chinese (& European) industry would collapse too. A sort of financial nuclear bomb for world.
  • US/NATO are engaged in Ukraine. Opening 2nd front would be difficult for them. Possibility of China invading Taiwan increases ten folds if US invades Iran.
  • You seem to be giving much imp to Tanks & artillery etc. They are irrelevant if you have ATGMs & kamikaze drones as evident in Russia Ukraine War.

How can Iran declare war on Israel if Turkey, Syria, and Iraq don't go to war? It doesn't make much sense to just shoot missiles at each other.

3,500,000 Iranians signed to go to war with Israhell(until now)

A public campaign has been conducted in Iran and milions of people have signed it so far.

Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۱۰۱۷_۱۸۳۳۵۷.jpg

Seems like you are severely overestimating US/NATO power, fatally underestimating Iran's capabilities & not recognizing current context of geopolitics.
  • In 2003, US has lot of ammo & quality troops. Now they have spent much of their storage in Ukraine & their troops are woke. Pak might also stop supplying ammo to Ukraine/US.
  • In 2003 Iraq war, contractors (esp technical) played an important role. They will not be available this time. Recently we heard news of US deploying Reserves (technical personnel) to some eastern europe NATO country bcz that country had shortage. How would you fight in this condition?
  • In 2003, Iran was neutral. Now Iran will mine entire Persian gulf. No ship or sub will sail there.
    • You may not be able to supply your forces in ME or will face severe difficulties.
    • Cargo ship (including fuel or LNG tankers) will not be able to leave gulf. Petrol would be $100k per barrel with in no time. Chinese (& European) industry would collapse too. A sort of financial nuclear bomb for world.
  • US/NATO are engaged in Ukraine. Opening 2nd front would be difficult for them. Possibility of China invading Taiwan increases ten folds if US invades Iran.
  • You seem to be giving much imp to Tanks & artillery etc. They are irrelevant if you have ATGMs & kamikaze drones as evident in Russia Ukraine War.

1.) US was fighting another war, plus UN commitment (KFOR, UNTAET and so on). and yet we can spare the troop to invade Iraq, we do not have UN commitment and currently we have no war.

2.) Contractor business in US increased multiple fold after Iraq and Afghanistan, when I was in the military, there were only 3, when I leave, there were 7, and when I joined L3, there were 16, and now there are roughly 25 PMC in the US alone, I don't know which planet you are living on, today PMC are more abundant and a lot cheaper, if we can afford to use PMC back in 2003, we can certainly afford PMC today.

3.) I don't know why you think laying mine is useful, number 1, Iran don't have enough naval asset to protect their minelayer. When they were deployed, you don't even need an entire CBG to shoot them out of the water. Second, demining is not something very hard to do, and if you think Iran have what it takes to take on a CBG, then all I can say is you probably know nothing about how navy work.

4.) Lol, US and NATO are giving Ukraine minimal equipment, US given Ukraine 31/8000 M1 Abrams, 200/6000 Bradley, 110/1400 M777, 20/560 HIMARS, 0/385 M270 MLRS, 0/1100 F-16, 0/255 F-15E NATO did not even donate 1% of their entire equipment stock and 10% of their ammo stock, with 0 NATO soldier involve, explain to me how they cannot start another front?

Kamikaze drone won't work unless you have a full spectrum ISTAR, because you need to know where your target is for you to launch drone, ATGM can only work in build up area, Iran is not Russia, Iran don't even have their own satellite, Iran don't have AWACS, how do you suppose to locate your target? And then Iraq is not Ukraine, Iraq don't have a lot of build up area to hide your ATGM team.

I mean, if you want to believe NATO cannot invade Iraq, well, I don't honestly know what should I say to you.

Last edited:
I was thinking ballistic missiles would destroy cities and kill 1000s. True Israel would attack with full force, also nato from the ocean.
Unless have WMD warhead in them, Ballistic missile like minutemen have a payload of less than 500kg (IIRC minutemen payload is around 270kg, which is roughly 500lb) if they are loaded with High Explosive, they are probably a bit more destructive than small Mk82 snake eye bomb.

Iran doesn't need to enter the battlefield physically. All it has to do is follow the U.S. model of supplying arms and let the locals slowly cut the Israeli forces down. The only disadvantage the Israelis have is their small population; several hundred dead is a significant loss for them versus the Arabs, numbering around 300 million. If the West wants to join in and protect the border, I also don't mind those forces being collateral damage.

Back
Top Bottom