What's new

Will Iran enter to the war against Israel?

1. Canada evacuating its citizens from Lebanon,

2. the Kremlin stating that this could become a regional war.

I think that it is about to kick off. Nato is fully behind Israel. This will not be an Arab Israeli war, but a Us/Nato Arab/Islamic war.

Time to head for the bomb shelter.
Which Arab governments will fight for Hamas ? Even the Saudis will use the crisis to get better terms on Israel peace deal.

Better question is if Iran will give its customary advance telephone call to the "Great Satan".

War between Israel and Iran would be a disaster for the region. Israel is committing genocide in Gaza, they would certainly use ballistic missiles at Iranian cities, maybe even nuke if they're in trouble. Iran would be naive to declare war on Israel without the nukes. Imagine a few ballistic missiles fired at Tehran or a few fired at Tel Aviv, it will escalate the war to no point of return. Usa probably has alot of nuclear submarines waiting to aid Israel.
And that can involve Pakistan in this as well if it gets to Iran.
But Israel going against Iran is nothing like Israel going against Palestine and other arab nations. Iran doesn't have nukes but they are advanced in many other aspects of military. Their missiles and drone tech is a threat to Israel.

And that can involve Pakistan in this as well if it gets to Iran.
But Israel going against Iran is nothing like Israel going against Palestine and other arab nations. Iran doesn't have nukes but they are advanced in many other aspects of military. Their missiles and drone tech is a threat to Israel.
It is possible that Iran already has a few nukes. Definitely within the realm of possibility.

It is possible that Iran already has a few nukes. Definitely within the realm of possibility.

I think the same, Iran probably does have nukes. If Iran does get involved in this war that will be a pretty solid confirmation that they have nukes. The Irani leadership are not dumb, they won't go into a suicide without nukes.

The Irani leadership are not dumb, they won't go into a suicide without nukes.
So, your belief is Iranian leadership is smart and hence will commit suicide with nukes? I think I will need some time to digest this doctrine.

So, your belief is Iranian leadership is smart and hence will commit suicide with nukes? I think I will need some time to digest this doctrine.

Reading comprehension is a skill that can be improved with practice.

I love reading bad analyzes about the Iranian army because you see that people don't know much about it.

Iran has been preparing for a big war on several fronts for many years and they have many surprises in store for us in times of war.

More power to Iran.
I wish other arab muslim countries surrounding Israel had the balls as big as Iran.
Israeli population must feel what Palestinians are feeling now.
Their buildings should also be destroyed. They should also feel thrist and hunger.

I support Israel against Iran. They hate us along with the rest of the Middle East.
Iranians also have good ties to India.

They are tyrannical mullahs who subjugate their people in fear. They spread their radical ideology in Pakistan and the Middle East.

Israelis are much more polite when meeting Pakistanis compared to other Middle Easterners and their arrogance.

Since Biden has been too liberal to take on Iran, the Arabs are left with little choice. Even the Pakistani military & intelligence will not allow Iran to go nuclear.

We'll have two hostile nuclear powers on our sides. Not in our benefit.

Last edited:
I love reading bad analyzes about the Iranian army because you see that people don't know much about it.

Iran has been preparing for a big war on several fronts for many years and they have many surprises in store for us in times of war.
With all the power they have, my money is they are not suicidal. They are brainy enough as a culture not to pursue the path of Saddam Hussein or Qaddafi. They will use pin pricks and other harassment tactics but will never press the total loss button.

I support Israel against Iran. They hate us along with the rest of the Middle East.
Iranians also have good ties to India.

They are tyrannical mullahs who subjugate their people in fear. They spread their radical ideology in Pakistan and the middle East.

Israelis are much more polite when meeting Pakistanis compared to other Middle Easterners and their arrogance.

Since Biden has been too liberal to take on Iran, the Arabs are left with little choice. Even the Pakistani military & intelligence will not allow Iran to go nuclear.

We'll have two hostile nuclear powers on our sides. Not in our benefit.
I found a scared jew here

Nato US and the armies of the world lost in Afghanistan. Never forget that
War in Afghanistan was fought with Pakistani support. US focused on defeating Al-Qaeda Network in Afghanistan, but respected Pakistani interests in Afghanistan. US allowed Taliban to return to power when it accepted American condition for not supporting Al-Qaeda Network with Pakistan and Qatar being involved as mediators in Doha Accords. Some of you do not understand ground realities but comment on a topic blindly.

Back
Top Bottom