What's new

Will Indonesia replace India in the BRICs?

Why you Pakistani & Chinese troll is so obsessed with some silly video from a regional movie.. That probably gives life to trolls like you and your counterparts in Hongkong and China..

Pity you people who are ashamed of your ethnicity and fake yourself on online forums as French and what not..

Let me pass your message again - there is a troll call to CD to post the video, so go ahead champ troll, make yourself relevant!!

You should blame your government for letting you down instead of us mate:lol:

^^^
Go ahead kid with what ever mean you have!! But before that first see you got enough power to even kick Philippines..

You should blame your government for letting you down instead of us mate:lol:

Ok troll, I will complain to GOI.. Happy??

Yeti, would you stop feeding trolls?? By replying them you are actually helping them earn daily wage more.. Let them die..

Sorry buddy I thought maybe having a civilized conversation on the issue would work alas I was wrong.

Peace out im going sleep.

No basic economics ours is market led not done by state commu masters like China

You realize that India with all it's welfare programs is actually more communist??? And your RBI is intervening more these days in the currency markets than China.

Sorry buddy I thought maybe having a civilized conversation on the issue would work alas I was wrong.

Peace out im going sleep.

Yeah, a much better thing to do then waste time with brainless Zombies!!

^^^
Go ahead kid with what ever mean you have!! But before that first see you got enough power to even kick Philippines..

Ok troll, I will complain to GOI.. Happy??

Apart from personal attacks can you debate the topic?

Yeah, a much better thing to do then waste time with brainless Zombies!!

you should feel lucky and happy we lower ourselfves to debate with you guys :lol:

India's GDP forecast cut to 6.3% by MS

India's GDP forecast cut to 6.3% by MS

with pathetic gdp forcast like this only fool will believed india will surpass china in 2050:lol:and we all knew MMS always set target well above india can manage, what this mean is india gdp is about 5.9 to 6.1%:D

Well, the hyperinflation and the problematic currency depreciation are the biggest problems for the economic growth of India. :coffee:

No replies to let the daily wagers earn even a penny more..

S&P downgraded India because of their terrible fiscal deficit, shockingly high debt-to-GDP ratio, awful current account deficit, as well as policy paralysis.

Indonesia doesn't have such problems, and they were not downgraded like India was.

Indonesia is a much better bet than India. :tup:

You realize that India with all it's welfare programs is actually more communist??? And your RBI is intervening more these days in the currency markets than China.

India has welfare programs? I couldn't tell. Otherwise, why are the farmers so poor? I only know that China's welfare plans actually work, and don't go towards the 1/4 of teachers that never show up to class but have bank accounts (see this At M.A. Ideal School, Teenage Teachers, Hopeful Parents - NYTimes.com)

About a quarter of the teachers at India’s government-run primary schools don’t usually show up for work, a World Bank study found, and of those who do show, only half are actually teaching while they are there.

You know, Zimbabwe has lots of welfare plans on paper. Actually, I take that back. Zimbabwe has a literacy rate of 90%.

Listen, Chinese its been told to you people , India is doomed.. Please go ahead and change the structure of Brics!! Stop crying like waste here..

Back
Top Bottom