What's new

Will Indonesia replace India in the BRICs?

Chinese people, I don;t want to get into troll debate with you.. Please don't get annoyed with that and stop personal attacks.. I just don't want to fall to your level..

stick to your word buddy

Sorry buddy, I take that back!! I had to pass few more pleasant messages around..

Listen, Chinese its been told to you people , India is doomed.. Please go ahead and change the structure of Brics!! Stop crying like waste here..

I have no idea why you are talking about Chinese gold-diggers.

Is this about Priscilla Chan Zuckerberg??? She is Harvard with a UCSF MD (top 5 school) and since she was employee number <50 at Facebook, a millionaire in her own right.

Is this about Priscilla Chan Zuckerberg??? She is Harvard with a UCSF MD (top 5 school) and since she was employee number <50 at Facebook, a millionaire in her own right.

and what am I supposed to do with this information? The message was a reply for the post which deserved a reply like that.. Nothing personal though!!

LOL, even a janitor here in Hong Kong has more economic worth than THIRTY Indians.

A single Hong Kong Janitor has per capita external debt of about approx 444 Indians per capita external debt .

List_of_countries_by_external_debt

I guess you have every reason to feel smug on owed money, after all its same people who Hong Kongers call locusts will work hard to bail out in the time of need.

Yet they feel free to mock us by talking about 50 cents, while their own country has more poverty than sub-saharan Africa.

India's population is larger than entire sub saharan African population, you do know numbers , don't you?

and what am I supposed to do with this information? The message was a reply for the post which deserved such reply..

I've been on this board since 2010, calling Chinese people noodle eaters is old hat. Gold-digger is new, so I was just wondering if this was because of Mrs. Facebook.

I've been on this board since 2010, calling Chinese people noodle eaters is old hat. Gold-digger is new, so I was just wondering if this was because of Mrs. Facebook.

No it was not because of Mrs. Facebook!!

Dont worry my friend no indian neither willing nor able to pay that much dowrey to become mrs. facebook; so indians are crying sour grapes.

On the topic though, just prospect of loosing a place in BRICS hugely increased indian "monkey on rock" dance; it is just hilarious.

I bet you a $100 if Priscilla Chan was of Indian origin, Indians here would count that as a great Indian achievement and call her the richest Indian woman all day long.

I bet you a $100 if Priscilla Chan was of Indian origin, Indians here would count that as a great Indian achievement and call her the richest Indian woman all day long.

They do. You know Nikki Haley?

Nikki Haley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She was born Indian, married a white, and is now a hardcore right wing conservative, even changing her name.

Indians call her one of the most powerful Indian women in the US, despite her having nothing Indian about her but her face (not even name because she changed it).

They do. You know Nikki Haley?

Nikki Haley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She was born Indian, married a white, and is now a hardcore right wing conservative, even changing her name.

Indians call her one of the most powerful Indian women in the US, despite her having nothing Indian about her but her face (not even name because she changed it).

Yes, its true. Same deal with Bobby Zindal.

Yes, its true. Same deal with Bobby Zindal.

Most Indians are normal and respectful people, unlike the pathetic ones in this forum. I can count the number of Indians I respect in this forum with one hand.

In fact same is true for China. Most Chinese are very down to earth unlike the dumbos in this forum. I mean they kept talking about Agni V for over a week.
Most Indians are normal and respectful people, unlike the pathetic ones in this forum. I can count the number of Indians I respect in this forum with one hand.

A single Hong Kong Janitor has per capita external debt of about approx 444 Indians per capita external debt .

List_of_countries_by_external_debt

I guess you have every reason to feel smug on owed money, after all its same people who Hong Kongers call locusts will work hard to bail out in the time of need.

India's population is larger than entire sub saharan African population, you do know numbers , don't you?

You dont know the tiniest bit of that dont you, mr simpleton!?

why HK gets a triple A while india's BBB- by S & P?

Back
Top Bottom