What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
I can't find the thread.

A young and zealous fellow decided that the best way to get rid of this secular congress government was to create a mass uprising of people and violently assault the parliament. He even wondered aloud as to where good quality arms and ammunition could be procured from- going as far as to suggest that they could be procured from Pakistan! Then he asked the cardinal question- that would the army help this aforementioned gathering of "patriotic" people to attack the parliament. Now bare in mind that it is my good fortune that I am having to type this for I would not be able to narrate this to you with a straight face. Apparently since the army is meant to serve the people then it shall aid said "people" in such a venture- furthermore he alluded that if the army does not do so (aid said "patriotic" people in their spectacular venture) then the army men are less than patriotic.:cuckoo:
I wonder how I missed this gem of a thread!!

The jumps some people make on this site are beyond insane- sometimes they're so stupid you can't even be bothered to respond, sometimes it's fun to see how far this fools will take their argument!

i know man but middle class like me are just frustrated with the chain of events

Part of the same club then, you and I. Still, endure and persevere. Mahmaan hain hamaare ye mantri jan, chale jaenge kuch dino me...at least I hope so. :sick:

I wonder how I missed this gem of a thread!!

The jumps some people make on this site are beyond insane- sometimes they're so stupid you can't even be bothered to respond, sometimes it's fun to see how far this fools will take their argument!

That's so true. Just joined this site and the way both parties just blindly assume things is unbelievable.

Grow up guys, if you dig deep on what's going on in the world, you will know that this is just a gimmick. This ignorance is exactly what people who control this world want from us.

We have lost the power to think logically because of these emotions.

I am as patriotic as anyone else in here. But that is not a hinderence in my thinking ability. In fact, it assists it.

17 pakistanis voting for YES and 31 Indians voting for NO .

untitled.png

Not a single Indian voted YES . Shows the respect we have for our armed forces .

Good work guys , really proud of you all .

Back
Top Bottom