Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If it comes down to Egypt like situation, will the Indian army shot its own people?

opinions are welcomed as well.

note: its a public post.

In such a situation, any military will shoot it's own people. What's the reason for side-lining India in particular?

I think it will, India is a fragile entity, there would be no choice but to snub the uprising with brutal force. so Yes I think it will shot its own people...

I think it will, India is a fragile entity, there would be no choice but to snub the uprising with brutal force. so Yes I think it will shot its own people...

Coming from your personal experience, given that such decisive actions were being taken by only Islamist and Communist regimes. And India is not a regime, and army is fairly independent from congress nincompoops.

In such a situation, any military will shoot it's own people. What's the reason for side-lining India in particular?

to protect the marshall law, kill its own people?

Not necessary.. disobeying orders is quite a possibility..

If it comes down to Egypt like situation, will the Indian army shot its own people?

opinions are welcomed as well.

note: its a public post.

Personally I am not in favor of these type of threads. Its a matter between Indian army and Indian Citizens. Let them do whatever they wish to do.

With Power comes arrogance. God didn't made men equal, Colt did...

Army is good in Barrack or enemy area, Army is never good in public area. Army follow the rule, If they get order to fire, they will fire.. Once discipline is gone Army will become Anach-army..

If order given, no doubt Army will fire on ...

In such a situation, such an act will be necessary. What we are witnessing in Egypt is a limited Civil War. There are two ways in which it can be suppressed:

1) Seek compliance of populace, declare emergency, impose curfew, seek and eliminate instigators.
2) In case populace fails to comply, suppress belligerence through use of physical force, if it escalates to armed conflict, respond with the same to establish writ of the state.

There cannot be anarchy.

Indian army shot its own people in 1984 ,shoots its own tribal citizens in massive numbers for protesting (and so they then become naxalites later) their land being given to murderous corporates so like what?

I don't think so but that's because I don't consider kashmiri Indians!

In such a situation, such an act will be necessary. What we are witnessing in Egypt is a limited Civil War. There are two ways in which it can be suppressed:

1) Seek compliance of populace, declare emergency, impose curfew, seek and eliminate instigators.
2) In case populace fails to comply, suppress belligerence through use of physical force, if it escalates to armed conflict, respond with the same to establish writ of the state.

There cannot be anarchy.

writ of the marshall law, not State.

secondly, use of force only accelerates the conflict or civil war, especially when the army is killing its own people.. see if your neighbourer's deadbody reaches his home, how much love do you think your family will get from the neighbourhood?

It's no longer a martial law, it's a civil war.

then there is a high possibility that army will disobey to open fire, and ranks take sides?

Back
Top Bottom