What's new

Will India take over Bangladesh in the next 50 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let India do some more development work on their states then we will take them, I do not want to pay for development and help the poor. Let India solve the problems and then we jump in.

:lol:, we do not have much to do with the South Indians, we take the north part.

:lol::lol: yeh after all most of them dont belong to India heheheheheh

WTF?? Krishna never fought with anyone. He was armless participator more precisely the chariot driver of arjun.

Are you talking about the battle in Kurukshetra????

BTW for the same the rule or land dint he killed Kasma, his own uncle ?

:angel: And oh Krishna wasnt fighting against his brothers

Hindu mythology is also consists of Jamatis fights against their brothers right ?????:whistle:

hey bro I read a book in which authors state that the story of Krishna and his brother have same like Adam's two sons and he investigated that too in that book and claimed that the two of them are Habil and kabil(Adam's Son)
Remember the foot prints in Sri Lanka Which Some scholars and historians claimed that was Adam's..
Adam (First Prophet Of Allah)
I have that book now..
I will post all the infos in this forum Insha Allah..

:lol::lol: yeh after all most of them dont belong to India heheheheheh

Seems you missed few history class or may it's not covered in Pakistan's curriculum. South Indians are original indigenous people of Inida, it's widely accepted indus-valley civilization was Dravidian, they migrated to south india because of many reasons, one perhaps being aryan migration to India. Still in some part of present day Pakistan Dravidian linage can be found.

hey bro I read a book in which authors state that the story of Krishna and his brother have same like Adam's two sons and he investigated that too in that book and claimed that the two of them are Habil and kabil(Adam's Son)
Remember the foot prints in Sri Lanka Which Some scholars and historians claimed that was Adam's..
Adam (First Prophet Of Allah)
I have that book now..
I will post all the infos in this forum Insha Allah..

Call me sister :)

As far as Mahabharata is concerned its an epic and more to do with mythology than reality but then again well i dont know.

Seems you missed few history class or may it's not covered in Pakistan's curriculum. South Indians are original indigenous people of Inida, it's widely accepted indus-valley civilization was Dravidian, they migrated to south india because of many reasons, one perhaps being aryan migration to India. Still in some part of present day Pakistan Dravidian linage can be found.

. I am talking about North Indians NOT South Indians.

by the end of next decade , pakistan will be split into 3 parts.
mark my words guys.

Call me sister :)

As far as Mahabharata is concerned its an epic and more to do with mythology than reality but then again well i dont know.

Hello..
Sorry...
Yes mythology but it should be investigated.....
If it Adams story then we Muslims Should Investigate that..
I will post some part of it later...

Are you talking about the battle in Kurukshetra????

BTW for the same the rule or land dint he killed Kasma, his own uncle ?

do u have any idea about the crimes commited by ure prophet..??

i cant think of any single crime that was not commited by ure prophet.
can u remind me any ?

by the end of next decade , pakistan will be split into 3 parts.
mark my words guys.

Some new freshmens joined the party and starts trolling...
Just asking are you an Indian??..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom