What's new

Will India ever mount an operation to capture Dawood Ibrahim?

When Hollywood can make Films like Rambo.................why can't bollywood

Sure! It's never bad to dream

Doesn't this figure "Dawood" have ties to the vast underworld already existing in broad daylight in Bombay? I have a feeling he will be happy to provide funds for the film too :laugh:

Or couple of weeks for a RAW Sniper!

Come one come all! I didn't realize RAW had a sniper squad. :cheesy:

I must tell you that the jail breaks in your country resembles those cheesy low budget Bollywood flicks more.

Or even those unruly lightly armed rambunctious kids high on cocaine who shoot up financial capitals, joyride in clankety old police cars and utilize five star lodging and cuisine in the process

I must say, there sure as hell is a first time for everything! :laugh:

guys wake up...he's already been killed by the Indian intelligent agencies....India just makes fun of Pakistan by calling it time and again to hand over him to India....

How is Chota Rajan doing now? Given his animosity against Dawood Ibrahim, he can get the work done with full covert support from RAW.
you know,a few years back RAW actually conpired with Chota Rajan to finish off Dawood Ibrahim once and for all and the time chosen for this operation was infact the occasion of the marriage of Dawood's daughter.as per the plan Chota Rajan hired two top class thai sharpshooters and smuggled them into India through the Bangladeshi border with the help of RAW.they were then trained and beefed up by a former I.B. officer for about a month or so.finally when the time came to mount this operation the G.O.I. somehow came to know about it and vehemently started to oppose this alleged assassination bid because they feared that if these shooters got caught in pakistan then the pakistani authorities would get concrete proof of Indian involvement in spreading terrorist activities in pakistan.so ultimately RAW terminated this covert operation due to the pressure of our incompetent leaders.
p.s.:-i have read this story somewhere in "Ananda Bazar Patrika" a few days back but right now can't back it up with some link.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom