What's new

Will India ever mount an operation to capture Dawood Ibrahim?

So who is going to fund this?:woot:, Bollywood, hey wait isnt Bollywood also running on Don's money :ashamed:

Looks like the author had a wet dream. This goon is nothing more than a keyboard counter terrorism analyst....bara aya investigator banay........

Yes the money send from karachi......:hang2:
So you should be grateful to Karachi & thanks,but no thanks for admit'g that Bwood is running on Black Money... Case Closed :closed:
u can keep on having wet dreamz thou:sleep:

mate sagarika ghose has got into you real hard....... :yay:

Someone should tell her to cover her arms. I have bad dreams as a result and wake up in a cold sweat.

Actually, if she is in an obliging mood, maybe someone could ask her to cover her mouth as well.

So U admit that money is send from Karachi and Dawood lives in Karachi.... Case Closed :closed:

its you who assumed that he is in KHI & money is being transferred from KHI, so you can have all the wet dreams u wanna have based on ur assumption. :coffee:

Is there need to launch an operation?

Does he currently pose a danger to India?

I accept that there is a very strong case of punishing those who have caused us harm in past but it should not be done at expense of our present or future.Nations are not run on grudges.

The best solution would be to keep up international pressure on him so that he die as a fugitive in a sewer.

Is that...logic? Coming from Indian?
Now I can die in peace.

With the attack on a prison in broad daylight which continued for over 4 hours and resulted in more then a 100 militants escaping I don't think we should bet on anything now. If India pulls it off we will hear lame excuses and the suspects as usual will be politicians, judiciary, police and civilians in general :coffee:

When TTP attacked the Meharn base it was later learned that Marriage Halls were operating within the premises of the base open to Public at large - I mean is there any end to this nightmare. Please no more humiliation.

I think for all the talk of "soft state" and the like, the Indian govt is caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. It takes action against Dawood and even if the mission is a success and doesn't end in a humiliating failure, then what? Tensions increase again, anyone in Pakistan who might be willing to talk with India peacefully will change their tune and the ISI/PA may feel emboldened enough to launch new proxy attacks into India. Then what? The peace talks grind to a halt, the Pakistani populace hardens against India, trade reduces to naught etc. Back to square one or rather one step forward, 4 steps back.

The fact is India cannot be comparing itself to the US and the OBL raid- the US has the luxury of thousands of miles of ocean between it and Pakistan and it doesn't "need" peace with Pakistan in the same way India very well does.

And one has to say such an operation to get Dawood is going to deliver very little wrt to its impact on India's threat matrix. Just how relevant is this a-hole today? For every Dawood there are dozens of mid-level men who are just as critical to take out. The US could do so with drone strikes and joint missions with the ISI (up to a point)- India has NO such chance of working WITH the Pakistani establishment to target these people.

One has to conduct a cost benefit analysis in getting Dawood and I just don't see the benefits outweighing the costs in this case.

For now the ONLY way this can go is diplomatically IMHO. Get trade going, get peace talks underway, get people-people contact increased and hope the Pakistani establishment abandons their twisted policy of harboring terrorists against India. I'm not naive enough to think this is going to happen overnight- it may not even happen in my lifetime as this would be a HUGE change in Pakistan's foreign policy and Raison d'être. The PA is going to be a significant stumbling block here though,

At the very least India should compel the Pakistani establishment to allow for "hot pursuit" in Pakistani territory.

I think for all the talk of "soft state" and the like, the Indian govt is caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. It takes action against Dawood and even if the mission is a success and doesn't end in a humiliating failure, then what? Tensions increase again, anyone in Pakistan who might be willing to talk with India peacefully will change their tune and the ISI/PA may feel emboldened enough to launch new proxy attacks into India. Then what? The peace talks grind to a halt, the Pakistani populace hardens against India, trade reduces to naught etc. Back to square one or rather one step forward, 4 steps back.

The fact is India cannot be comparing itself to the US and the OBL raid- the US has the luxury of thousands of miles of ocean between it and Pakistan and it doesn't "need" peace with Pakistan in the same way India very well does.

And one has to say such an operation to get Dawood is going to deliver very little wrt to its impact on India's threat matrix. Just how relevant is this a-hole today? For every Dawood there are dozens of mid-level men who are just as critical to take out. The US could do so with drone strikes and joint missions with the ISI (up to a point)- India has NO such chance of working WITH the Pakistani establishment to target these people.

One has to conduct a cost benefit analysis in getting Dawood and I just don't see the benefits outweighing the costs in this case.

For now the ONLY way this can go is diplomatically IMHO. Get trade going, get peace talks underway, get people-people contact increased and hope the Pakistani establishment abandons their twisted policy of harboring terrorists against India. I'm not naive enough to think this is going to happen overnight- it may not even happen in my lifetime as this would be a HUGE change in Pakistan's foreign policy and Raison d'être. The PA is going to be a significant stumbling block here though,

At the very least India should compel the Pakistani establishment to allow for "hot pursuit" in Pakistani territory.

Dawood is an indian citizen or pakistani citizen?

Why should pakistani be worried if we kill some indian who is deemed not to be present in pakistan?

Dawood is an indian citizen or pakistani citizen?

Why should pakistani be worried if we kill some indian who is deemed not to be present in pakistan?

He's in Pakistan otherwise why would India be sending forces into Pakistan? And the point is not that Dawood is Indian or not- he could be Martian. The point is an Indian raid on Pakistani territory is going to cause unprecedented outrage in Pakistan and then God knows what this unstable nation would do.

Why do they only talk about Karachi, why not launch an operation against him when he goes to the various ME countries?

He's in Pakistan otherwise why would India be sending forces into Pakistan? And the point is not that Dawood is Indian or not- he could be Martian. The point is an Indian raid on Pakistani territory is going to cause unprecedented outrage in Pakistan and then God knows what this unstable nation would do.

capt.bb53b30e82e34d6b87ae51d853725e46.india_kashmir_protest_rmx105.jpg
:partay:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom